• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaaa

Kos Mos is not scary XD A little creepy at first, but she's adorable!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • >_> Watashi ga Nihon-go wakarimasu desu.

You say she's cute, I say she's dead sexy (mwhahahaha). xD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Oh, I've been wondering... what ish this Kos Mos you speak of? X_xa

aaaaaa

Kos Mos is a character from the game, Xenosaga. She's the lovley girl in my avatar that's burning up in the atmosphere.
    She's also incredibly hawt and has the same figure as Abby does :D

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Must play that sometime... She ish hawt. And Why exactly is she burning up in the atmosphere?

aaaaaa

Well after the Proto Merkabah was seperated to stop it from destroying the planet of second miltia, part of it hit the side of the Elsa, damaging it's re-entry controls. So when the Else hit the atmosphere, they realised they were all going to burn up and die. Then the rear exit hatch opened and Kos Mos left the ship, planning to shield the Elsa with her energy shield. So yeah, thats why she's burning up. Her eyes are going blue in this shot, because she's about to grow massive white angel wings which shield the ship and allow it to survive the re-entry.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I kinda thought she was coming back, when we had a little talk on MSN ^^; XD, she said it was hard to not keep checking PC(like me), but dudes, remember, this is also sawahs club too XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back