• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Soon! Once I convince my parents what a good person Sawah is, I have no doubt they?ll buy me peripherals to communicate wither. Meaning a webcam. And I?ll post?some of the pics I take, here. XD I can show off my wardrobe, if you guys really want. XP
    I would enjoy that! ;D

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Soon! Once I convince my parents what a good person Sawah is, I have no doubt they?ll buy me peripherals to communicate wither. Meaning a webcam. And I?ll post?some of the pics I take, here. XD I can show off my wardrobe, if you guys really want. XP

No, I want the whole package with a bag of chips. o.o I guess that will do for now though. We must see... (wooh, a bag of chips.. that's ancient o.O)

~Blade~

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    No, I want the whole package with a bag of chips. o.o I guess that will do for now though. We must see... (wooh, that's ancient o.O)
    Oh God, that saying is old! XD

*on topic*

How are you, Abby and Sawah?

aaaaaa

Well Sawah is fine. She's listening to some music she got at a recent LAN - Styx, booya! - and waiting for her Abby to get back from eating dinner.
    So things are pretty good on this end, but will be better when Abby's back <3

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    a1337a said:
    Well Sawah is fine. She's listening to some music she got at a recent LAN - Styx, booya! - and waiting for her Abby to get back from eating dinner.
    So things are pretty good on this end, but will be better when Abby's back <3
    That's good to hear! ^_^

aaaaaa

Well..here's a few more for you, yes I -am- that scary XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    The first picture is Vewy scawy! The 2nd one = Not as scary

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Either I'm a total slave to my feelings, or I just can't see but…I've stared at that one, and I think it looks good. XD

aaaaaa

C'mon, it's not that bad XD Abby likes it, so it MUST be good.
    I won't hurt you ^_^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Oh my God! *sees Sawah's pics*....................

*gets on the ground and howls like a dog* Haruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! *glomps pics* xP

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just stare at it for a few hours! I know I quite literally stare at them for long periods of time.

*giggles* ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back