• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yay, thanks all. Just makes our pairing even more interesting. *officially states her adminly approval of this club, and demands it be stickied*

Kidding. XP But I do love Sawah. <3 <3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Abby said:
    Yay, thanks all. Just makes our pairing even more interesting. *officially states her adminly approval of this club, and demands it be stickied*

Kidding. XP But I do love Sawah. <3 <3
    You're very welcome,Abby. And I'm really very impress about you and Sawah' love.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Her voice is awesome! And I adore the way she giggles, it's just…*Sigh* I love it. <3 <3
    Everyone's heard her clips, right? and seen her picture? She's just adorable, cute, beautiful…so perfect, sometimes I'll just think about her and wonder if I could really have such an amazing woman.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Abby said:
    Her voice is awesome! And I adore the way she giggles, it?s just?*Sigh* I love it. <3 <3
    Everyone?s heard her clips, right? and seen her picture? She?s just adorable, cute, beautiful?so perfect, sometimes I?ll just think about her and wonder if I could really have such an amazing woman.
    Sawah picture? I never seen. I don't know where can I see her picture.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is her old avatar, it's of…herself, of course. ^_^; Dunno if she wants any other pics posted 'sides what she has, so I'll just leave you with these two~

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    That ish sawah? Cool! I never really looked through the Peek through Thread, But seeing Peoples Pictures makes it seem like you are talking in real life. It's cool to see peoples pictures! And Sawah is vewy Pretty!

aaaaaa

You'll make her head swell if you keep complimenting her ^^ But yeah, that's me, Abbys pretty little lawli.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    a1337a said:
    You'll make her head swell if you keep complimenting her ^^ But yeah, that's me, Abbys pretty little lawli.
    Hehe, I really liked the pictures though! ^^ Come to think of it, I never saw a picture of Abby. o_o;

aaaaaa

Her parents are convinced all people online are evil XD so she has a case of camera shyness. IE, she doesn't have one.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Soon! Once I convince my parents what a good person Sawah is, I have no doubt they'll buy me peripherals to communicate wither. Meaning a webcam. And I'll post…some of the pics I take, here. XD I can show off my wardrobe, if you guys really want. XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back