• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ability to use one Pokémon move?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Fly, fly, fly. Fly.
    I don't care if it's original or not. It's very convenient. Well, for me. With fly, I can fly over cliffs and oceans, like the flying Pokémon in the anime. So the OP is probably wrong. I'm saying that fly like birds. Not fly like in the games.

I don't have to go with Surf. I can swim if I want to. So fly is my answer. My final answer. :)

Years
  • Pretty interesting really.

It would be nice to have fly, but I haven't been many places outside of the UK, so it would be wasted a bit flying around the UK! XD

I would luke to have Psychic or Thunder. Be cool to control electricity.​

Years
  • I'd go with Faint Attack, except minus the attacking part unless I really need to. I hate being stuck in an awkward situation or trapped somewhere I don't want to be. By using Faint Attack I could just disappear and run away. Better yet I could pull some awesome pranks. ;D I feel like there's a better move for this too, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Camoflauge? xD or ... I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayselipera

Oh, hmm maybe. I'm always confused about whether the Pokemon actually disappears to use it or if it's just changing type without any disappearing? If it is disappearing when using Camouflage then I'd gladly switch over to that move instead. :)

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • I have to agree with almost everyone else who has posted on this thread, actually. Recovering from wounds would be worth its weight in gold, and teleportation would be perfect for travel. Of course Transform is the obvious option, but I'm going to pick something that has been unchosen so far, but still fits in with my personality and what I'd want to do with said power.

I think that I shall choose Future Sight as my ability. Recover would be deemed useless as you would know what was going to happen and thus avoid it, and you could always use it to make sure that the trains are running on time if you needed to travel. Alternatively, I could always use it to make sure I didn't make a silly mistake like I usually do.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i would go with guillotine, (think about it, a one hit KO move, i could be the greatest boxer/kick boxer ever) :cool:

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Attack Order.
    I mean cmon, what is cooler then having a swarm of bees attack your enemies?? (Favorite plasma on Bioshock!! :3)
    Or any of the Orders, having bees do stuff for ya is the bee's knees! ;D

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Mind Reader is really cool! You can read other people's minds, isn't it cool! Fly, for obvious reasons. Double Team is good too. Metronome wouldn't be that bad. And Growl to scare others. I can't decide URGH!!

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Extremespeed for me. Or agility. I just wanna be able to leave the house five minutes before school starts.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • I'm going to have to go with Protect, except with a slight variation where I can cast it on others as well as myself. Sure, Fly would be nice, but one can already do that with a plane and some money. Sure, the ability to Teleport out of difficult situations could be useful... But I can imagine using that too often, and forgetting how to deal with difficult situations. And Dive could be useful, but without any way to defend yourself from sharks... I'll pass. I choose Protect because then if you see a kid about to get run over by a car... You can simply use the move, and they'll be perfectly okay. Same goes for myself, of course. But I'd probably use it on someone else before going "ohcrap, I'm in danger too." xD

EDIT: WTF happened to my post? My paragraphs got all squashed together and random words added...? o.o I can't remove them either! o_o And now this edit is glitching... Anyone have any idea what the problem is? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back