• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Above Avatar has Just Burst Through Your Door with a Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • Chandler's Law taken to it's logical extreme!

Basically, post how your avatar would react to the above avatar invading their home with a firearm. For added hilarity, you can Choose Your Weapon.

As My home is as of now unmolested, I have time to grab an Uzi for Koakuma, and burst through the bottom of this post.

"You're lifespan is overdue, I've come to take it back."

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    "...You realize you invaded an anime character's home? I have a sword on my back..."

I grab a good ole M4A1 and burst through the bottom of this post's door.

"..."

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    "I seriously need to get an alarm or something."

I pick up a FAMAS, and riddle holes in the next poster's door.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I leap into your face, hissing and mauling you wildly.

What? I'm a Zangoose.

Yowling like a demon, I charge into the next poster's house.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
  • "not sure if that was to the person above or me... so I will stand here and see what happens"

I will get an Ipod, turn it to max volume and throw it through the next posters window playing Justin Bieber

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • *Aichi, Kai and Miwa stare at the ipod before kicking it out the door*

I set a million mice free through the crack in the next poster's door.

V. Squirtle

Vampire Squirtle
    Years
  • Watching the shuriken hit the wall next to me, I simply continue sipping my tea while sitting in my fancy chair. "My word... how rude."

Being a gentlesquirtle, I knock on the next persons door, and offer them over for tea.

TY

I randomly pick one Shuriken out of air and say: "is it raining again???"

Ill grab an PKP Pecheneg and i keep shooting, while im in you're bathroom taking a shower...

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • A scraggy with a gun somehow got in my house and had the nerve to attack me in the shower! It fired in a frenzy at nothing in particular and then it ran out of ammo. I got out, reached to my bag, and took out an Ultraball. I also commanded my Marowak to use false swipe. Critical hit! Now that the Scraggy was on the brink of fainting, I pulled out another Ultraball and threw it. The Ultraball hit the weakened pokemon and activated. It wobbled three times and with a click, it was captured.

I don't know how missingno can hold a gun since it has no hands so let's assume it uses psychic powers to make it levitate. The weapon is a plasma pistol of seemingly extraterrestrial origin. A glitched plasma pistol that has been horrifically corrupted to the point that it's a miracle the thing still works! The glitched monstrosity tirelessly seeks out the next poster...

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    "How can you devote your time to clearing the sky of clouds, when there are Pokemon who need your help to be liberated?"

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • "Eh, who're you, and why are you in Patchy's library?"

<Draws Uzi>

"Game over, reload from the last save."

As for invading the next post, I'll just grab a good, old-fashioned Gallia X-1

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
  • lol, good thing you didn't say you shot it! so seeing someone with a gun on my property I call the cops and you are arrested...

Now, what weapon will I use?... I pull out a riot shield and burst into the next posters house...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back