• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy of Myth and the Light's Shadow

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    " 'Sup, bubblegum?"
    It took all Link had to stop himself from yelling an obscenity.
    "Wha? Who are you?" Link asked, shocked.
    He glanced over and saw the mismagius gijinka next to him, poking his knee.
    Wait, wasn't she just… he thought as he looked over at her seat to see her, or at least a copy of her, still in the seat.
    Double team…
    He focused back on the gijinka, waiting for an answer.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "Quiet! I'm being stealthy!" She slides under his desk, lying on her back. "Just look down while you talk to me. No one will notice! I'm Kana, and I'm reeeeally bored right now."

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora awoke 5 minutes later in a room inside the Meadow Dorm. He was laying on a soft bed with a lot of soft pillows. "Huh? How'd I end up here?" Kobora thought while getting up, and looking around the room. Kobora noticed that the door that led out of the room was open. He heard footsteps coming from the hallway, and decided to get out through the window, but the jump was 3 floors down. "Crap...I'm screwed." Kobora said in his mind until a Meganium gijinka walked into the room while holding a glass of water.

The Meganium gijinka stared at Kobora, then placed the glass of water on a small table close by her. Kobora stood silently at her for a minute, then headed for the door...well, at least until the Meganium morph grabbed Kobora's hand, and brought him over to a chair. "You're still hurt...you should stay here and rest." the girl said, blushing and walking over to the door. This girl had a dress with a lot of petals on it, shoes with small roses on them, and had yellow nail gloss on her fingernails. She had blue eyes, and blonde hair with green highlights that shine in the light. She gave Kobora a shy look before leaving. "Well...that was a short exchange of words. Now what?" Kobora said while getting out of the chair he was sitting in, and left the room. "Man, who was that girl, and why'd she help me?" Kobora thought while walking through the halls of the Meadow Dorm.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver chuckled at Sin's obvious impressed look. "So she's a Psych-" He stopped when he felt a foreign feeling around his leg. When he looked down, he noted a Houndoom's tail wrapped around his right shin. The tail was connected to a rather dashing Houndoom gijinka that was absently rubbing one of his horns with his hand.

Before saying anything, Oliver took a minute to admire the boy's obvious good-looks. "Um," he began to get the Houndoom's attention, "You know, if you really wanted me that badly, all you had to do was ask." He, almost absently, made a quick note when Ian entered the class and saw this little undertaking. Oddly, Oliver felt a pang of jealousy from him thanks to his Synchronize.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    "Quiet! I'm being stealthy!" She said, sliding under Link's desk. "Just look down while you talk to me. No one will notice! I'm Kana, and I'm reeeeally bored right now."
    He looked down and said "Well it's nice to meet you Kana, I'm Link."
    He looked at the clock: 10:20, ten minutes.
    "I'd love to talk, and I don't mean to be rude or anything, but can it wait? We've got ten minutes left."
    Link was always a cautious person, and always was afraid of getting caught for something like talking to loud in class. Because of this, he always spoke barely above a whisper in the middle of class, unless you were aloud to talk.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "I never noticed how different this place is from the Stone Dorm." Kobora said while leaving the Meadow Dorm, and heading back to the Biology room. "I still have that fight tonight. Damnit..." Kobora thought before walking back into the Biology room, and sitting in the back row while the professer was talking about forse and friction.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sin tilted her head when Oliver suddenly stopped talking in a middle of his sentence. She soon foun the cause for this when, folllowing the Umbreon's gaze, found a Houndoom gijinka's tail wrapped around the boy's leg. Sin's eyes widen when she saw this. She couldn't believe that she had found not one, but two gay boys who were not trying to hide who they are.

Sin sighed an went into a daydream as Oliver asked the Houndoom gijinka why he couldn't be more direct. The Vulpix gijinka wonder if/when she would be able to find a partner for her. Someone like Oliver wouldn't have a problem, he was handsome and outgoing and he seemed popular enough. But she was shy and, though cute, it was in a very immature way. Sin sighed again and didn't even notice the glares Ian was sending her new friend.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Marco's thoughts drifted off to his expectations for the class. The more arrogant part of him complained that it was likely that the class would be too slow for him. He moved as fast as possible in all things, and had no tolerance for people who learned slowly. Hopefully the teacher would be grading on a curve, that way everyone else would have more of an incentive to work harder and faster. He wouldn't let people slow him down or ruin his flow.

Except this.

The Umbreon morph spoke, informing him that if Marco wanted him all that was required was a request. Taken aback, he looked down at his tail and growled viciously at it, his eyes widening as he jerked it back behind him.

"I most certainly do not want you," he snarled arrogantly. "I don't know about you, fairy, but I don't go to such lows as yourself."

He flashed the Umbreon a positively burning glare with his large scarlet eyes and moved several feet away. To have someone suggest that he was what he tried so desperately hard not to be was detrimental to him. He would not have his hard work ruined this easily.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "Fine. But I've got my eye on you." Kana slinks away, headed towards the Tyranitar who just returned. "Hey, I know you. I vaulted over you in the hallway." Kana crouches behind him, her back pressed against the back of his chair.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver chuckled. He knew this boy. He knew exactly who he was. Oliver mused as his thoughts took him back to the day he'd met Lucio, his most recent ex. Lucio was a closet homosexual who'd decided to cover it up by bullying other guys. However, the guy made a mistake when he chose to prey on Oliver. The Umbreon gijinka had turned all of Lucio's jeers against him until the boy finally broke down, rather dramatically, and admitted his secret. Oliver didn't enjoy seeing him like this, but what must be done, must be done.

Now, he saw an oppurtunity to do it again. He smiled suggestively at Marco. "Come on, big boy," he purred, "No guy curls his tail around another guy's thigh absent-mindedly. If you really want to hook up," He traced a hand down the boy's chest, "Then come by my room after dinner." As if to get his point across, he made a rather quick and almost unnoticeable grab of Marco's crotch and turned his attention back to Sin.

As if on cue to prevent any further developement, Cresselia teleported into the classroom, stunning some students. She was gorgeous, to say the least. Golden blonde hair, hourglass figure, and alabaster skin with magenta eyes. She wore an elegant blue and yellow dress and a magenta sash. Everyone focused on her.

"Good afternoon, class," she said. The class responded with all manners of greetings. "This is Special Attacks for Beginners. Now, don't think just because 'Attack' is in the title that we will be battling every day. We will also do book work." The class, Oliver included, frowned at this. "However," she said, "since it is the first day, we can have one or two sparring matches today." Oliver and several others cheering, "Now, who'd like to volunteer?"

The entire class shot up hands, hoping to get picked. Cresselia looked over everyone for a moment before picking Oliver, "You. And..."

OOC: Leaving it open for whomever feels like sparring against Oliver.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    OOC: Ian is about to have fun

Ian was fuming. He knew that he shouldn't feel like he had some kind of claim over the Houndoom, but the brashness of Oliver combined with his irrational crush on this guy he can't even call by name sent him into an absolute frenzy. Ok, lets be honest, he was jealous. He wanted to have that kind of boldness, that kind of gumption. Instead, he was having tea with Mr. Tumnus all the way back in Narnia.

His thoughts were broken by the appearance of their beautiful teacher, Prof. Cressalia. She said that they were going to spar today, and she called the first two names. She looked at Oliver, and then locked eyes with Ian. "Ian. Why don't you come spar with Oliver. Just for today I want you to go all out. I will monitor everything to make sure it's safe, and I will heal all wounds at the end of the period. This will tell us where you all are at skill wise. Will both boys please come to the center of the room." Ian gladly moved to his side of the gym floor. His birthmarks began to glow and his arms, hands, and head covered itself in ice armor. He then floated a few inches off the ground. "By all means Oliver, please make the first move." Ian felt the air around him begin to chill as he prepared for the Umbreon's first move.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver smirked and shrugged off his shirt, baring chest. "Clothes gets in the way. Like what you see?" He added the last part with a wink. Drawing his energy to center at his core, he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. A moment later he opened his eyes and they took on a new savageness. His ears were tilted behind him, he red eyes took on a blood-red hue and he bared his fangs. "Eat this, Ice Boy!" He ran forward and did a front flip, "Dark Pulse!" He came down and unleashed an arc of pure-dark energy. It whirled at crashed into Ian head-on.

Oliver landed on his feet and chuckled, "Almost forgot this was Special Attacks class. Had it been open to Physical moves, my Iron Tail would have left a nasty gash on that pretty face."

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Getting to know one another

OOC: Wow, your gone for like a week and everyone is so far ahead. I really have to be more active.

IC:All throughout the class, K.Z. couldn't help but stare at Brooke. He was sad when the bell rang for class to be over because he might not be able to see her for a while. The two got up almost at the same time before the girl asked him which class he had next.

"I have Biology next. I am really looking forward to it since I love Biology." He wasn't lying since he did in fact like that class. He looked down feeling something at his leg when it was nothing but the girl's tail waving back in forth in tune with her strides.

"Really," she sounded excited when he told her his next period was the Biology class, "I do, too. Maybe we can sit next to each other and get to know each other a little better than our names." Oh my gosh. This girl just met me and now she wants to walk next to me to our next class and sit beside me. This day just keeps getting better.

"Yeah. Sure we can sit together if you don't mind sitting next to an overconfident positive person like me." She chuckled a little. Then stopped. "Why did you stop?"

"We missed it. The room is right here. I guess we were so caught up in to talking that we didn't notice the door." She smiled then walked in the room. K.Z. followed her into the room noticing that he could not keep his eyes from wondering lower to where her tail connected to her butt. He didn't seem to care since when his eyes did look they stayed until she sat down He took the seat next to her, not paying attention to the rest of the class that was occupied by three others.

"I am more of a physical attacker than special because I like to get down and dirty when attacking my prey." As she said that he felt a familiar touch across his leg. It was her tail and it had rested itself on his knee.

"Me too. That's why I didn't hesitate to hit your brother physically last period." He said remembering the little guy who he stood up for in the hallway.

"Noticed. What move did you use to make the hearts fly from you fist?" She was in the circle of people surrounding him in the skirmish.

"I used a Return attack that time. I use it in most cases when I don't want to hurt anyone very badly. Trust me, you don't want to get hit with any other of my moves." He warned the girl staring into his emerald eyes interested.

"I know. The same goes for you, too. If you ever say something that I might not like to hear you better get ready for a Shadow Claw across the face." As she said that she claws tore through her gloves. She gently rubbed the sharp claws across his face.

"Deal. I won't say anything mean to you unless I am joking around. I am sort of sarcastic, and my parents hate for that." He said. Other students started to walk in. Soon after the teacher, Professor Jake Roberts showed up, the bell rang for the class to officially start. I sure hope I don't get a claw to the face. I think we can get along for the most part though.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Intimidation was important in the Hellgar family. They were proud, powerful, and frightening. Or at least, Victor and his father were. All of the other males in the line had been well muscled with long horns curving towards their backs by the time they had reached their fifteenth birthday. But there was Marco, nearing his sixteenth year, and his horns still sloped far less than theirs, his body far more slender. There was a high likelihood that he would remain as he was; tall, elegantly thin, with a longer tail than normal, but what good would that do him? Sure, he could whip it at an opponent. But in Houndoom society the horns were what mattered. Besides, with his tail as long as it was it could act of its own accord, molesting other boys and bringing unwanted attention onto him. All Marco wanted was to live up to his name; Marco, Italian for "warlike," to mean a powerful battler, and "Hellgar," the ancient name of his species, to mean a true Houndoom. How could he do that when he was such a perversion?

Having thought the matter over, he started a bit when the other boy spoke. He had to admit, his voice had a certain affect on him that no female's voice ever had. Not to mention the fact that his big, blood red eyes were captivating, the fur on his ears and tail looked frightfully soft, and his choice of dress was rather attention grabbing. Upon realizing he was having these thoughts he kicked himself swiftly and forced himself to focus on the matter at hand, most importantly being entirely and inarguably straight.

The boy's hand on his chest caused him to sneer, but he didn't back away. He didn't quite know how to handle this situation. He figured it out immediately when he grabbed him. Marco stiffened, from his head to his tail, and jumped back as though he'd been burned.

"You go too far," Marco hissed, tiny shoots of flame wisping out between his pointed teeth. "Don't you ever touch me again, fa-"

Before Marco could finish the rather grievous slur he'd intended to throw at the boy, the Professor entered the room. He retreated even further away and instead focused on her. She was beautiful, as just about everyone had noticed. But it infuriated him further that he wasn't attracted to her. Shouldn't he be? It was only natural for males, right?

Regardless, it was time to focus on class.

The boy who had verbally and physically molested Marco was paired with another, one he didn't know but seemed angry for some reason. He waited intently for his own partner, hoping for someone who would match him in skill. Professor Cresselia focused on him for the briefest of moments, and called out, "Marco and Sin, why don't the two of you pair up?"

[[That's only if you're okay with it, Charzeon. I just <3 your writing. After all, you took good care of Ethan's Flare. XD]]

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    Ian blushed as the boy bared his chest. He's really cute… No wonder that Houndoom was interested… Ok, focus! Here he comes!

The Dark Pulse crashed into Ian head on, and the boy made a comment that Ian assumed would have made him blush again if he'd heard it fully, but when the attack cleared, the Ian stood unharmed. A faint green glow floated around his body, like an aura. He smirked at his opponent. "Nothing can break my Protect." Ian hurtled himself upward, reaching the full height of his levitation abilities at about ten feet, he circled widely around his foe. "Ice Beam!" Ian's hands glowed an intense bright blue as the subzero energy hurtled toward the Umbreon.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora was reading a TV guide book so he could find out when a new episode of his favorite show. He noticed a marathon of his favorite show was on today. "A marathon of Three for the Kill! That's awesome." Kobora said rather loudly. "Mr. King, do you have something you wanna discuss with the class?!" the professer said to Kobora. "No...it's nothing." Kobora replied.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    "Whoo! Three for the Kill! Awesome! ... Never heard of it." Kana's clone in her seat exclaims rather loudly. "I'm Kana, and I have to go before my Double fades away. Fill me in on the fight later." Kana crawls under the desks, aiming straight for her seat. She chuckles to herself, priding herself on her sneaking skills.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    OOC: Lol, so you remember that Strikit? Glad that you thought I did well and thank you for compliment on my writing. You're really good yourself. Anyways, I don't mind having Sin be your fighting partner, gives her something to do. Also, is it just me, or is everyone in this class gay? ;D

Sin blinked rapidly as things moved very quickly in the class. First, the Houndoom rebuff Oliver's attempt at flirting, which only encouraged the Umbreon gijinka. Then the teacher, who Sin couldn't stop staring at, appeared and announced that the class would stop, interrupting the Houndoom gijinka just before he was to say something very bad.

Now Oliver and Ian are fighting. Sin, after some trouble taring her eyes away from the beautiful teacher, watched the fight tensly. She wasn't paying attention to anything else going on around her until she heard her name mixed up with someone elses. The Vulpix gijinka turned her gaze, gleefully, back on her glamourise teacher.

"Um...I'm sorry but what was that Miss Cresselia?" Sin asked.

"I said that you and Marco are going to be sparing partners," the professor said, and at Sin's blank look pointed to the Houndoom gijinka Oliver was just flirting with.

Sin let out a very audiable 'eep' when she saw her partner. The Vulpix gijinka could only look up at the boy with her ears flat on her head and said, "Um..h-h-h-hi! I-I'm S-S-S-Sin. Let th-the be-best gi-giji-gijinka win!" At that last bit she gave the Houndoom a very uneasy smile.

"Miss Sin, you really should get ready," the Professor said with a small smile.

"OH! Yeah...right..." Sin said and walked a few feet away from Marco. She looked at the Houndoom gijinka again and, so overcome with fright, suddenly shouted; "Energy Ball!" and threw a very wild ball of green light at Marco.

Back