• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy of Myth and the Light's Shadow

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((OOC: Why do I miss so much?!? Always with the running!))

Kana wakes up as the bell rings, and she realsies she slept through her first class. "Maybe I shouldn't have run a triathalon right after breakfast! Now I'm gonna be late for 2nd class!"

Kana rushes back to the locker room and changes quickly, she literally flies thorugh the hallway, leaping over anything in her way. She barely dodges around a Nidoking and Tyranitar fighting. "GottaGetToClass IGNORE ME!"

She finds a seat in Biology class, looking at the half-empty room. "What. CLASS STARTS AT 9:10? WHO MADE THIS SCHEDULE!?! And while we're on the subject, why is a ghost taking a Biology class? Biology. From the Latin bio, meaning life. I'm dead! Why should I care?"

She sits and fumes for a bit, ignoring people's worried and frightened stares. She watches idly as a Tyranitar enters, claims he forgot something, leaves, returns, claims to have a flesh-eating disease ("He's a Rock-type! Rocks don't have flesh!"), and leaves again. The teacher sternly glares at her before excusing the Tyranitar. "Fine. Just dismiss me out of principle..." Maybe I should check out that fight after dinner. Mental note: logged.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    OCC: I was in trouble yestersay due to something dumb I was framed for. It's all good now.

IC:

Kobora walked through the forest, punching trees down while he was heading to his secret training spot. "I know I shouldn't ditch class, but this fight tonight is way more important." Kobora said until he reached a waterfall located in a hidden part of the forest.

Kobora took his cloak off and boots off, placed his backpack in front of a tree, then went into the waterfall to meditate, and focus his mind. After that, Kobora went over past the waterfall to a small cave where he normally trained.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Megan goes to Prehistory History too! Don't ignore her!
    If prehistory history isn't finished yet, ignore the second paragraph.

IC:
    Megan put her hand up.
    ''What is it, Megan?'' Lorenzo Lugia said.
    'Well, I have a question about the history of this world. If Arceus created this world, what created Arceus?" Megan replied.
    "That is a good question, but I am afraid I do not know the answer" Lorenzo replied, in a disappointed tone.

Ring! Ring!
    The bell rung for the end of class. "What do I have next?" Megan thought, looking at her schedule, "Looks like I have Beginning Biology next"
    Megan remembered seeing the Biology room on her way to Prehistory History. She retraced her steps, but on the way, she heard rumors that a Tyranitar Pokejinka and a Nidoking Pokejinka were going to fight after dinner in the Gathering hall tonight. Soon, the Gabite Pokejinka found the Biology room. Entering the near unoccupied room, she thought "First time I didn't need to ask for directions" Megan sat down, on a seat at the front. The only other Pokejinka in the room was the teacher, Professor Jake Roberts, a Ditto Pokejinka.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    OOC: We should really try to keep up with everyone =\

IC:

Oliver groaned inwardly when Professor Lugia assigned vocabulary homework. However, he took his textbook and decided he'd do the homework before bed. The bell rang for the end of class, much to Lugia's displeasure, so the Professor dismissed the class, reminding them to complete their homework and to have a good day.

Oliver rose from his seat and checked his schedule, "Looks like I have Special Attacks for Beginners next, how about you, Sin?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Warrick flew off to his status condition's class. of course, he wasn't really paying attention, and so hit a wall. speaking of which, proffessor lugia's classroom now has a skylight in it

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    When the bell rang, Sin picked up her books and added the text book to the pile. She didn't really mind the homework, since she was usually really good at finding things in the dictionary or index. Still, she hoped she wouldn't get too much homework on the first day.

The Vulpix went out of the class room with Oliver and when he asked if she had Special Attacks next, she couldn't help but to smile. "As a matter of fact, I do," Sin said happily. "We seem to have at least a few things in common. I'm...actually kind of glad. I don't know how things would be going for me if I didn't know anyone..."

The girl sighed, then looked to Oliver and asked, "So we have lunch after this, right? Wonder what they'll be serving..." Sure, it wasn't the greatest conversation starter, or even changer, but she just hoped it would work well enough.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver smiled back at her, "Well everyone should have someone to talk to, right? Especially when you're starting school in a new place, hahah." They exitted the classroom and began making their way to their Special Attacks class.

When Sin mentioned lunch, Oliver's ears wilted, "Uhh, come to think of it, I'm starving!" He chuckled, "I'm a glutton, to say the least. That breakfast I had this morning didn't even fill me up! Hopefully they serve something Italian, it's my favorite kind of food. How about you?"

OOC: Strikit's character is suppose to cause some trouble with Oliver in Special Attacks, so I'm not sure if we should just hold off here til she can post?? Also, won't be on tommorow due to a band competion.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    OOC: We can at least enter the class and get settled and then wait for Strikit's post. Also, don't worry about not being on tomorrow.

Sin laughed when Oliver mentioned how he was a glutton. She then took half a second to think on how this boy got her comfortable enough so that she could laugh with him in public. No one else, save her mother, had ever gotten her like this. She briefly considered if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Yeah, I like Italian too," Sin said, deciding to save the consideration for later. "But I really love Chinese food. Now that really hits the spot!"

The Vulpix gijinka saw their class up ahead and ran towards the door. She stopped a little bit in front of it and turned to the Umbreon gijinka. "Ready to pratice your moves?" She asked.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    He flashed a toothy, mischevious grin, "I've actually been waiting for this class all day, hahah." He opened the door for Sin, "Based on your Poke' side, I'd say you're Special Attack-oriented, correct?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Of course, I am a Fire type you know," Sin said with a grin as she stepped through the door. But that grin quickly disappeared as she continued, "Well...actually I'm more support and hinder oriented moves wise then any actual attacks. I mean, trust me I have them, and most are special, but not too many. I also have one physical attack...only because my father made me..."

Sin sighed, then leaned against a wall. "How about you? I know Umbreons aren't known for having really good attacks on either side of the scale. What kind of moves do you know?"

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver nodded in understanding, "True, true." He pondered for a moment, "Actually, unlike most Umbreon, I'm more...physical, hahah, but a good majority of my moves are defensive. Also, I don't use them strictly for combat."

As to demonstrate, Oliver focused for a moment before his image began to fizzle and seperate into two more of himself. The two clones stood by as Oliver spoke, "Double Team; quite effective when I don't feel like dealing with people. Also, I can contorl each of them seperately, or together." He made one clone do a double back hand-spring and the other do a handstand, and then made both do a backflip.

Oliver then closed his eyes and the images disappeared. He sighed heavily, "Not the easiest thing to do, hahah." He looked around the classroom: They were in the East Wing and the "classroom" was actually an in-door gymnasium of sorts with desks circled around an arena. "Wonder who the teacher is..."

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    (OOC: Finally, I found time to post… I would hate for people to think that I am not committed to this, but I have had lots of homework lately, and prefer to write one somewhat long posts, as opposed to several shorter ones. And I've been alone until now. Just sayin')

Link parted ways with Jenny for the time being, and headed towards his Beginning Biology class. Speaking of witch, Link had no idea where it was. He saw an upper classman who was helping another freshman, and decided to ask him for directions.
    "Uh… I'm, uh, new here, and I, uh, need directions to, um, beginning biology." Link asked very nervously.
    The upper classman sighed, and said:
    "You go down this hallway, and take a left. After that, follow the hallway again, take a right, and it will be the third door on the left."
    "Thanks…" Link said and headed that way.
    As he turned the corner, Link saw a tyranitar gijinka running off with his stuff.
    Late for class or something?
    Link entered the classroom, and found there it to be about half full. Among the people in the classroom were a mismagius gijinka, a grimer gijinka, an ekans, and a gabite gijinka. Link did as he always did and grabbed the deck that was mostly isolated, followed by a sigh.
    Why do I have to be so shy?

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sin was very impressed by Oliver's control over his Double Team move. She even clapped when he did a couple tricks with his clones. The Vulpix gijinka really wished that she could have that much control and power with her own moves. But, sadly, her father seemed to think it was a better idea to run around the track a few more times and lift a few more weights then actually learning how to controls one's own moves...

When the Umbreon gijinka asked who the teacher was, Sin reached into her pile and dug out her schedule. She glanced at the Special Attack section and said; "Selena Cresslia. Huh, makes since since she's a Psychc type."

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora started by practicing his punches on a hard, rocky substance inside the waterfall cave for a while. Afterwards, Kobora exited the cave, and took out a carrot, then whistled loudly to call out a small rabbit. Kobora gave the rabbit the carrot, and patted it on the head. "Alright Captain Rabbit, I gotta train for a fight tonight. If I catch you, I'll give you a carrot when I get back for nightly training." Kobora said to the rabbit, so it started running off, and Kobora began chasing the rabbit.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Slowly the rest of the class filed in. Marco waited in silence until finally the teacher entered, a female Victini gijinka. Energetically she bounced to the front of the room and introduced herself, "Good morning! My name is Professor Valerie Victini. I'll be teaching you how to best utilize handheld items for battle. Though attack and defense are, in my opinion, the most important factors for you to learn, handheld items can make all the difference between your loss and your victory."

The next hour was spent with a theoretical introduction; types of items, their basic uses, when to use them, and how to utilize their enemies' weaknesses with these items. Marco took notes feverishly in thin, slanted writing that seemed oddly elegant coming from his hand. There was no way he could make anything but perfect marks in any of his classes. His father would not like that.

When the bell rang to signify the end of second period he was out of the room before anyone else. Special Attacks for Beginners was next, and Marco excelled in Special Attack. Not only was it his species specialty, but he had put a lot of effort forth with it. Anything else he could learn to further his capabilities was exactly what he desired.

After some meandering Marco found his way to the classroom. He strode in proudly, feeling assured that he was going to be at the top of the class. The first thing he saw was an Umbreon jinka showing off his Double Team skills. Marco's eyes narrowed slightly, but he ignored him for the most part and leaned against one of the walls, slightly close to the Umbreon and the Vulpix jinka he appeared to be friends with.

His forked tail snaked out in search of something to wrap around, purely habitual. As luck had it the first thing it found was the Umbreon's leg. Unaware of his appendage's impoliteness Marco traced his horns with his hand absently, yet another habit.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora ran through miles of the forest, trying to chase the rabbit, but hitting multiple trees with failure. After 15 minutes, Kobora finally caught the rabbit. "Well, I win again. I'll be sure to pick up a carrot for you." Kobora said while heading back over to the waterfall to put his cloak and boots back on, then headed back to the academy. "I'm ready to take on that guy tonight..." Kobora said while entering the campus.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    OOC: Oy, I hate playing catch-up… but it's been a busy week.

IC:

Ian's first two classes seemed to drone on and on forever. He hated math, and Algebra II was not high up on his list of things he wanted to do so early in the morning. After the bell rang and he headed to his second Handheld Items class, he was bombarded by mostly things he already knew. The necklace that he wore was not diamond or quartz like everyone assumed, it was Nevermeltice, a gift from his parents when he was young. Chloe had a necklace as well; it was a Miracle Seed, something to help her grass moves.

As the bell rang, Ian found himself walking behind a boy that was obviously half Houndoom. His tail moved back and forth, bringing Ian's attention to his butt… and it was a very nice butt. Ian followed it for a moment when he realized they had entered a gym. Oh crap! Ian thought, He's in my next class! I can't stare… But he is just so… NO! He's straight. He has to be. Stop being a fool Ian. This is your class, what you're good at. Time to perform.

Ian noticed that the two people he had eaten breakfast with were also in the class. Apparently Oliver had made it up to Sin for whatever he had done to make her mad. Ian started toward them, but then noticed the Houndoom boy was near… and his tail was curling up Oliver's leg! Ian tried to not let it bother him, but it did. Guys like Oliver always got boys, while no one ever paid any attention to him. Ian felt his jealousy starting to rise, and he knew that someone would leave this class frozen. Hopefully it would be Oliver.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Kana sinks low in her chair, bored by her biology class. "I know I should pay attention, but it's the first day, and it's just 'Hi, I'm your teacher. Why don't I drone on for a while and let you all start hating the sound of my voice?' " Kana glances around the room as a few people shush her, and notices a lone gijinka in the corner. "Hmmm... DoubleTeam." A perfect replica of herself sits in her chair, while she crawls along the floor on her stomach.

She approaches the the Poliwhirl in the corner, tapping him on the knee. " 'Sup, bubblegum?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora walked through the campus, looking for where the Geometry room was, but he was starting to feel weak. "Man, I feel awful. Mabye it was when I got stung by something in the forest earlier while I was chasing that rabbit." Kobora said, then fainted.

Back