• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat grimaced. "You don't understand. I can't see how thin I am. I look normal, even pretty in my mind. I know I'm not, but I can't see the difference..."

She cast her eyes to the floor, unable to meet his gaze.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "But you are pretty.' i said, gently taking her chin and moving her face up so she was looking at me. "And you don't need to change yourself. You are beautiful as you are. you're weight won't change that. I just want you to be healthy. That's all I ask." I said, now moving my hand to cup her cheek in a comforting gesture.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat sighed. "I'll try, Sean..." she whispered, leaning into his hand.

She didn't fully believe the whole "you are pretty" gesture. She never believed herself to be even remotley beautiful. That was part of the reason the anorexia had taken hold so quickly. She hated the way she looked.... and it would take a lot of time to change that.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    When I got to the cafe I got my coffee and walked out."So what do u want Shroomie."We walked by a store with little headbands and one had shroomishes on it.When he say it he started bouncing up and down."Fine we'll get that one."I took a sip of my coffee and walked in and bought the headband."U want to put it on Shroomie."He nodded and smiled.I then put it on his head and I heard a loud shriek come from Shroomie."I can see u like it."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Mew13 said:
    Nat sighed. "I'll try, Sean..." she whispered, leaning into his hand.

"Please do." I siad softly. "Because I don't want to lose you. Where would I be if this thing killed you? Where would you be? Don't let it hold you. If you need something to hold, let it be me instead of the anorexia. Because I'll always be here for you." I said.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I understand." I said with a soft smile. "But don't let the time get to you. Anorexia is a disease of the mind, and one that can be easily cured. All you need to know is that people like you as you are. You don't have to be deathly thin to please. And with that in mind, you'll have this thing beat in no time."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled and layed back into her pillows. She sighed a bit, still tired out. IT was so easy for her to get tired...

She shook her head gently and a flash of light popped from her bag on the floor. Bubble was soon on Nat's lap, giggling with the infant laughter charactaristic of her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Seeing she needed rest, I got up and limped back out into the hallway, taking a moment to lean agains the wall. I could tell it would take much time to get used to this new knee of mine.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked bacl into the academy still holding my coffee and Shroomie bouncing up and down."U need to calm down."He just stuck out his tongue."Fine just make fun of me."Shroomie hopped onto my shoulder and just closed his eyes."Guess u can only hop so much."I finished drinking my coffee and began walking to my next class.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • walks upto the intercom in the staff room "sorry to interupt your lessons teachers but if iny students want to take part in first aid classes report to the infirmary at the end for your lesson"

Years
  • Ali's teacher paused for the announcement on the P.A., and waited for a few students to move out of the class. Ali felt like doing the same, seeing how he'd neglected his egg, and didn't want to face Professor Harrisson, but then again... He did need to catch on at one point or another. The Professor called up Ali, in what seemed like only seconds into the class. He brought up his egg, leaving Princess behind.

"It's awefully warm..." the Professor muttered to himself, taking notes on it.

"It seems to have gotten a lot bigger... But the shell if very stiff..." He continued, rubbing the egg with one hand, and working his pen with the other.

"Where did you keep the egg during it's time with you?" He asked, having Ali look down at the floor.

"Um... In a blanket, on my counter-top?..." He covered up for himself, which he thought sounded MUCH better than, 'in my back-pack'.

"Strange... The shell seems much more stiff than it should be... But it's very warm. I'd say it will probably hatch in a day of two..." Ali was very relieved. It was a bit disappointing, seeing other students with Pichus, Smoouchums, Woopers, and other tiny pokemon in their laps, but at least his egg was still living.

"Can you call up Daisy before you sit down?" Ali nodded. He went back to his seat, and told the girl beside him with the Pichu in her lap, that it was her turn.

His classes soon ended, and it was already time for lunch. He took a seat at a table after ordering a chicken salad, and waited alone... Now that Sean and Nat were both in the infirmary, he was sure that things were going to be much more quiet... After finishing his lunch, he went down to the cafe, and ordered an iced coffee, and 2 fruit smoothies, which he brought to the infirmary. He slowly creaked open the door, trying to find Nat and Sean.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I sat down in class and began listening to another boring lecture of the teachers.*Man I want to do some battling.*WHAM!!the teachers meter stick slaping on my desk."What were am I what I do."Glad to see your paying attention he said."I'm sorry sir my minds just in a different place right now."Well your mind needs to be here he said."Yes sir."

Years
  • "Uh... No, actually I'm not..." He said, trying to avoid the nurse as he made his way to Nat's bed. He put the her fruit smoothie on the table beside her bed, leaving the second one for Sean there as well, not being able to spot him. Afterwards, he walked back up to the nurse.

"But you seem very keen on starting the first aid course... Would you mind telling me what it's about?" He asked, hoping Nat wouldn't mind if their conversation could stay on hold for a few minutes. At that very moment, he realized that he still had Julia's song from the radio, recorded onto the CD, which was inside the portable CD player in his bag. Feeling rather jumpy, he dug through his bag, and put the CD player next to the smoothies, hoping Nat would know what to do with it, then went back to the nurse, making sure he had nothing left for Nat before he continued to await the nurse's response, not wanting to interrupt him.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • 'basicly its to teach you and your pokemon basic first-aid in case your miles away from a pokemon center/hospital" magby walks in "mag mag magby by by magby'' "he said even the weakest caterpi can apply a bandage"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back