• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yep, Many people tried to jump into the second year just as it was finishing, well here's the third year!! the third year of the Pokemon Violet Academy is about to start, so why not join?

Name:
    Age: (10-13=primary courses, 14-18=Secondary courses, I thought this system would just make more sense considering the terms used in previous years)
    Starter Pok?mon: (basic/baby stage, only one, no legendaries, the first 2 rules do not apply to previous students)
    Pok?ball: (the ball your pokemon is carried around in, no master balls)
    Personailty:
    Hometown:

Alright then! I guess students will start classes on the 10th, which will also be the date they are given timetables (More info on the timetables will be given on the 9th). Until then, any students craving the need to rp can converse in the lobby

Name: Ali Kabania
    appearance: Purple hair split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, usually wears a red Shirt with a pair of black jeans, consistently wears a red wrist-band around his upper-right arm as if to hide something
    Starter Pok?mon: Pichu (Princess, F, yep--still a Pichu!), Ninetails (F)
    Pok?ball: Friend ball (Princess), Pokeball (Ninetails)
    Personailty: Tries to treat all of his friends as equally as possible, is often to trusting which can sometmes make it hard for him to pick up hints. He cqan sometimes be insensitive without realizing it.
    Hometown: Ollivine

This should make to be an interesting year :badsmile:

The first year was made by Houndour, the second year by Fallen Angel, just to give some credit <<<

Last edited:

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • I will join first.
    Name:Kevin
    Appearance:Has golden eyes and blonde hair.Wears a red cap,blue jeans and a green t-shirt
    Starter Pok?mon:Mudkip(Luke)
    Pok?ball:pokeball
    Personailty:A cool,smart guy who helps everyone in tight situations.
    Hometown:Littleroot Town

Heres what happens before I go inside th academy...........
    I woke up and did the stuff everyone did in the morning(brush my teeth,go to the toliet,have breakfeast etc...).After I finshed doing everything I needed to I left the house and went to Slateport City by Bus and I catched a ship to Johto.When I arrived I at Olivine City I took a special bus to Violet City`s Pokemon Academy and I arrived with a weird look on my face it was gigantic.

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    me next i wanna join heres mine

Name: Pochi
    appearance: Same on trainer card
    Starter Pok?mon: Shroomish (Shroomie)
    Pok?ball: Premier Ball
    Personailty: Vert active,happy,tends to battle extremly well against older students,Wierd,Never gives-up,tunes everyone out if he doesn't wanna listen,loves every pokemon,not smart when it com,es to mostly anything,over active imagination
    Hometown: Pallet Town

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • I will join 3rd.

Name: Keishou
    Appearance: I will usually wear a mild cape that is on my back with red and black clothing.....I carry a backpack to hold things. My hair is red with some black strieks and my eyes are Hazel.
    Starter Pok?mon: Abra
    Pok?ball: Great Ball
    Personailty: I can be mean when I am angry (duh) but I am nice to people I know and very competative in Poke'Mon Battles and very strong in Poke'Mon Training.
    Hometown: Ever Grande City

Years
  • Yay, I can join now.

Name Elizabeth, but everyone calls her Lizzy.
    Age 14
    Gender Female
    Appearance Dark brown hair that is about 4 inches past her shoulders. Light brown eyes, and lighty tanned skin. She is fairly short for her age, and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time.
    Starter Pok?mon Sandshrew - Roxy - Female
    Pok?ball Pokeball
    Personailty She is fairly competitive, but not to the point of being rutelessly cold when competing. She is social, but prefers to train on her own, and then hang out with people afterwards. She is carefree, and thinks on the bright side of things. She is fairly "book smart", but sometimes lacks in the common sense department.
    Hometown Goldenrod

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • Name: Dex
    Appearance: Wearing a long black trenchcoat, black baggy trousers, a wide brimmed black hat, black gloves with black body-armour under neath the coat and large black boots, also wearing a White mask with blue triangular eyes
    Starter Pok?mon: Merlin, an alakazam and Bruno, a Poliwrath, from last year
    Personailty: He has changed a lot since he joined the academy, he has gained a warm heart and a sense of friendship, but still battles with the serious ferocity he used to, and still seems emotion-less to those who dont know him.
    Hometown: unknown, travels with a herd of abra and kadabra he was raised with.

in a green clearing in a forest, inside a large tree, Dex was preparing himself, he donned his usual black clothes, but instead, put on a white mask with blue eyes and turned to face Merlin.

"Father..its near the time again." he said surely

Merlin nodded and talked psychically into his adopted childs head.
    "I hope this year goes as good for you as the last my son, try to drown out all distraction, but keep in mind your feelings matter..."

"Ill remember father..but I can only wonder one thing." he replied, seeming distracted.

"What would that be?" Merlin answered with an expectant look across his wizzened features.

"I wonder if she'll come back.."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Ill join

Name: June
    appearance: somewhat tall, fairly skinny, elbow length crimson red hair, aqua eyes,clothes:dark jeans, a t-shirt with a flame on it, a baggy red sports jacket with a maril keychain hanging of the zipper, sneakers
    Starter Pok?mon: Pirate, a poocheyena (male)
    Pok?ball: premier ball
    Personailty: really nice and friendly, shy but not in pokemon battle or around her freinds, loves water pokemon, loves a challenge, is really enthusiastec when it comes to new experiances
    Hometown: Odale town

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Name: Emma
    appearance: Wears blue skirt and green shirt, has brown hair and brown eyes, is fairly tall.
    Starter Pok?mon: Larvitar ♀
    Pok?ball: Ultra Ball. It is yellow and black, IIRC.
    Personailty: Likes to joke and sometimes sacastic. She is nice and cares for her friends.
    Hometown: Shamouti Islands (Is that OK RT?)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yep, that's okay Batesy! ^.^

IC: Ali woke up in his bed, looking around at his room... It had become a complete mess over the summer. He was glad it'd soon be gone, he'd finally be able to go back to the Academy and meet up with his old friends again, but his day-dream quickly ended after being jumped on by his younger sister.

"ALI WAKE UP!" A 12 year-old girl screamed, her long, smooth blue hair flailing wildly around her.

"I'm awake!!" He sat-up, throwing a pillow at Julia's face, feeling very irritated.

"Hahaha, Rustboro's classes don't start 'till next week!! I still get to sleep in!"

"Well it doesn't look like you're doing a very good job at that if you're already awake..." He stood up, and walked down the hall to his right, where he found the bathroom. He took a quick shower, got changed, and walked down the stairs, finding breakfast already made for him. Julia's Marill was bouncing up and down on a sofa-cushion on the ground, Ali's Ninetails was lounging peacefully on the sofa in the living room, and Princess was already having breakfast on the kitchen counter. After finishing up his food, and saying good-bye to his mom and his sister, he took Ninetails and Princess in their pokeballs, and walked out the door to the Violet bus station, where he saw a young male that looked to be the same age as Julia. Assuming he was also going to be attending the Academy, Ali ignored him, and got on the bus as soon as it arrived. After a few hours, the bus had finally reached the city, and Ali was able to release Ninetails and Princess. As usual, he carried Princess in his arms, and the Ninetails disdainfully walked on the side-walk, looking down at her paws which were quickly getting dirtier. Her bright, vanilla coat was very clean, and the tiniest speck of dirt tended to agitate her. Once at the Academy, Ali took a seat in the lobby, hoping he'd be able to see Skye, Nat, Dex, and everyone else from the previous year very soon.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • I'm back! ^_^

Name: Skye
    appearance: Skye is approximately 5'3" (hasn't grown since last year...) and has indigo eyes, and long, blond hair. She tends to wear baggy clothes, like carpenter jeans, and owns every color of Converse sneakers imaginable. (She collects them.)
    Starter Pok?mon: Agile (Pikachu)
    Pok?ball: just a regular pokeball, but Agile doesn't really stay in it...
    Personailty: Kind of quiet, but always in the mood to be around people, Skye is a cheerful sort. She loves making friends, and is always willing to help anyone. She can be a bit clumsy sometimes, and is a bit naive, but carries a maturity beyond her years.
    Hometown: Celadon, Kanto

IC: Skye's mother, who had just finished reminding her daughter to not go into boys' dorms, not to cause mischief in the hallways, and to not disobey any rules of any kind, finally pulled to a stop in front of the Pokemon Academy. Skye was relieved, as she never really did anythong out of the ordinary or disrespectrul in any way, and she got out of the car briskly, her Pikachu, Agile, following suit.

The trunk creaked open, and Skye lugged her suitcase out of the back, along with a large Rubbermaid container on wheels, and a guitar case. During the summer months, she had been bored out of her mind working as a lab assistant in New Bark Town, and had taken up acoustic guitar, which helped to pass the time, as well as practicing her martial art, Shotokan.

With a brief hug, and words of farewell, Skye hurried up the steps of the Academy, grinning wildly. Her hair, which now passed her waist, was tied up in a ponytail, and swished from side to side, as if it had a mind all its own. Agile bobbled about on Skye's shoulder, squealing with delight at being back.

"Hi there!" Skye said to the grumpy looking secretary.

"Oh...it's you..." she grumbled, and handed her a schedule. "Go on then!"

"Thanks...?" Skye said, raising her eyebrow, and hurrying into the large room to her left. Some students had already assembled there, and she took a seat in a comfortable looking armchair. She swung her legs over one arm, and the other supported her back as she lay across the chair, looking rather comfortable, with Agile on her stomach.

Skye pulled open her purse-ish backpack, and peered at a small, yellow and brown speckled egg. She had found it over the summer, and the Professor had told her to keep it incubated until it hatched. She had a feeling that she already knew what Pokemon it was, but was still very anxious for it to hatch.

Agile, on the other hand, was not.

The little Pikachu, named for her very quick temper and running speed, leapt off Skye's stomach as soon as she reached for the backpack, and sat herself indignantly on the back of the chair, her nose in the air.

"Oh, Ag," Skye said, rolling her eyes.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • I'm BACK!

Name: Nat
    Looks: SHoulder-length, curly black hair and piercing green eyes. She has a very small frame, and is quite thin, much thinner than she was last year due to her knee surjery. She now walks with a slight limp, as she hasn't fully gotten used to the artificial joint.
    Personality: Shy at 1st, but warms up quickly. She is very loyal to her friends, and never gives up. She's quite the artist, and loves to dance, though she hasn't been able to since the accident. She has a fatal weakness: Guys!
    Pokemon: Ruby (Raichu), Fang (Houndoom), Bubble (Horsea), Pounce (Persian), and Sweetie (Ponyta)
    Pokeballs: (in order of above Pokemon) Friend, Timer, Poke, Great, Friend
    Hometown: Was born in Slateport, but since the death of her parents, she lives in Ollivine with her aunt and uncle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nat walked to the waiting car, watching as her aunt packed her trunk into the car.

"Sally, I can do that!" Nat cried, feeling agitated.

"No, no, sweetie. No need to strees your leg..." her aunt called from the white car.

Nat sighed, limping her way to the backseat. Her no longer tubby Raichu, Ruby, hopped in as well. Fang was close behind.

Nat fiddled with the 5 pokeballs on her wide white belt. Her light pink tank top and dark blue jeans hung loosly around her small frame. The surjery and rehab had taken alot out of her. She was just glad to be getting back to the Academy.

"You're parents would be so proud of you," her Uncle Mike said as he started the engine.

Nat nodded silently, absently stroaking her father's Houndoom gently.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Academy slowly crept into view. Nat smiled, the darkness in her green eyes lifting slightly. She nervously toyed with the pink ribbon around her wrist. The ribbon was from her 1st pair of pointe shoes. The girl had not yet given up on her dream of dancing professionally.

She wondered how many of her friends would return to the Academy. She heaved her trunk from the car, ignoring her aunts pleas to let them do it. She wheeled it into the Academy, her limp very noticible with the large turnk in tow.

SHe recieved her schedual from the grumpy secretary, stating she had been assigned a single room. Nat grimaced. She'd be spending a few lonely nights this year.

After shoving her trunk in the room, Nat headed to the lounge where she knew everyone was supposed to meet before classes started. Her limp wasn't as bad now, but it could still be noticed.

Nat saw a familiar face and rushed over. "Hey!" she cried, Ruby and Fang plodding along behind her.

OOC: I don't care who the familiar face is, someone from last year!

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Bye Mom", June called to her mother as she peddled away towards the bus station. She could hear her mom's voice, calling "take care June". June continued peddling with Pirate, her poocheyena running alongside her bike, until they arrived at the bus station.

June hoisted her luggage into the bus while Pirate followed. She sat down on a seat in the back and drifted into daydreams about the Violet academy. Before long June was boarding of the slateport city boat and hopping on her bike. Her long hair blew back, getting tangled in the wind. A sense of adventure and nervousment rushed over June.

When they had reached the Violet Academy, June locked her bike with the many others at the bike rack. She and her poocheyena walked up to the gates of the Violet Academy. June took a deep breath and stepped inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

June stepped inside and walked up to a stern looking lady behind a desk.

"Name please", the lady said.

"June"

"Hold on please, let me get your schedule", the lady started fumbling through the many papers on her desk.

June looked around. This place looked more like a five star hotel than an academy. June still couldn't believe that she had been accepted to this place. Her family was pretty much poor. Her parents were divorced and although she didn't know her dad, and she guessed that he probably didn't have the money to send her here.

"Here you go", said the lady, waking June up from her daydream.

June took her schedule and wandered to the lobby. She sat down on one of the chairs and placed Pirate on her lap.

"Poocheyena", Pirate said and quickly fell asleep.

June looked around, hoping to find a friendly face.

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: guess its my turn now

IC: I said my goodbyes to my parents as i boarded the S.S. Anne with Shroomie on my right shoulder this was going to be my first year at the academy i got on the ship and went into my room on the boat I couldn't wait for the adventures i was gonna have at the academy i wanted to make some new friends and improve my battling skills. It wasn't long before i reached the academy i opened the academy doors were some grumpy secreatary handed me my schedule. I went in to the lobby where i saw many new faces wow they all look really good i mean most of them look very skilled. I had no idea who any of them were so i sat down far away from them and just sat there playing with Shroomie.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Name:Blaze
    appearance: flaming red hair, and his red eyes turned purple over the summer. Muscles have lessen since he hasn't worked out, so he kind of lost weight.
    Starter Pok?mon: Arcanine (Blaze/male), Raichu (Sparky/male), Absol (forget her name so I'll just rename her Abby/female), Baby Charmander (Andre/male)
    Pok?ball: None
    Personailty: Relatively friendly, and always outgoing, or at least trys his hardest
    Hometown: I forget that too so I'll just say between Celadon and Saffron city.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: i don't think its to late to join i mean we just started

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Not at all!

BIC: Nat turned to see the familiar face was not familiar at all. She sat on a couch, her knee feeling like jello. She hadn't really gotten all her strength back yet, but refused to come to the Academy on crutches.

Ruby looked up at her trainer. Nat smiled at her Raichu, running a hand along the sleek fur. She smiled gently.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I stood up and put on a brave face and said hi to all the others.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hmmm theres so many people i don't know here well i guess i'll just go sit back down i thought. I walked back to my seat not hearing a sound from any of the other students when i said hi. I sat back down thinking how my first year at the academy was gonna be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back