• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • OOC: Whether or not anyone cares, I've been banned from PC. Mom wasn't to happy to find out I was PMing people... SO, she flipped out and to make a long story short, I'm never allowed to return. And, if I do, it'll only be for the two seconds when she's gone. Not exactly great for RPing, which was my one true love here. I'm so sorry to everyone I'm letting down here, and I hope you can all continue on without me.

I'm sorry....

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: Dun dun dun Nat takin out of the story Pogi probably won't post anymore so now theres only 3 of us what will we do o what will we do for real I wanna know

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I sat there in class until the bell finally rang and I walked out."Todays the day I get a call from my parents."

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • Meanwhile solid footsteps reverbarated down the hallway, they sounded incredibly heavy set, with the ground shaking a little from each step, Bruno the poliwrath walked around the corner of the corridor, but the footsteps werent coming from him, emerging around the corner slowly behind him, a Dragonite wearing a scarf and a flight helmet, followed Bruno, Bruno was looking back and forth, as if looking for someone or something, the two pokemon exchanged conversation for a little, and Bruno seemed to lose his cool for a second or two, The Dragonite simply raised its hands, revealing that it was holding a tea-cup in a saucer, and took a sip from the cup. Bruno started opening class room doors and looking down other hallways frantically, then seeemed to slump down onto the hallway wall in a show of surrender.

((Holy moly...how long has it been since i was here last..almost a year, jeebus christ my college just destroyed my time on the net, and i forgot about this place....sorry all. im probably too late to join in the 3rd year at academy...))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back