• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventure of Unpredictability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Caterpie, Metapod And Butterfree? (Pt 2)

" Aipom we can finish this use... ". Johnny couldn't finish his sentence as something funny was happening to Aipom. " Aipom what's happening to you ". Aipom was changing shape it grew another tail it's face was streching and he was growing much bigger, when the dust settled he had evolved. " Aipom are you okay ".

" Ambi Pom ". His Aipom was now an Ambipom.

" Wow Johnny Aipom's evolved let's see what Dexter says about this ". Harry took his Pokedex from his bag and scanned the newly evolved Ambipom.

Ambipom

The long tail Pokemon. It's the Evolved form of Aipom. To eat, it deftly shucks nuts with it's Two tails. Since Evolution it rarely uses it's arms. They work and live in large colonies. They make rings with their tails, apparently in friendship.

" Harry I read a book on what moves Aipom learns once it evolves, and seeing how weak Gligar is at the moment he's going down. Alright Ambipom finish this use Double-Hit ".

" Not quite Johnny whilst Ambipom was evolving I sprayed all my Pokemon with a couple of Potions so it's back on, Gligar use Harden ". Gligar Hardened just in time as Ambipom tried to hit Gligar with both tails but because of Gligar's hardened form Ambipom fell to the floor.

" Ambipom get up ".

" Gligar before he get's up let's use Knock-Off ". Gligar's tail turned White and he flew in towards Ambipom.

" Ambipom dodge it ". But Ambipom was still struggling to get up and couldn't avoid the attack from Gligar, Gligar caught him full on and sent Ambipom flying into it's trainer's arms unable to battle.

" Alright Gligar we sure showed him now return, you really need this rest ". Said Harry holding out Gligar's Pokeball returning him in the process.

" You return too Ambipom good try, right thats One-Nil to you so far I'll even it up with the next battle I choose you...

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • (OOC: @ bemertonboy I am not copying you with parts but I still have two post so I'll make it a lengthy battle.)

First Major rival battle. Pt.1

Sergio kept walking even further and when he finally started to see the end of the forest he….. "Sergio where do you think you are going, I now have 4 pokemon including three from johto", A voice said. "Jeffrey, I know you are here somewhere so just come out wherever you are", Sergio said. Jeffrey appeared with a mareep walking on his right side.

"okay let's do this I have been wating for you for quite a long time so let's rumble", Jeffrey said. "Okay go kakuna wait I mean Bug-head use your harden", Sergio said. "Use your thunder shock mareep full power.", Jeffrey said.

A huge explosion emerged from the place where bug-head was standing, when all the dust disappeared she was still up with just a few scratches. "Use string shot to lift mareep and throw him up into the sky and then when he is wide open for attacks use our poison sting", Sergio said. Another explosion emerged, but this time you could see mareep flying down from the explosion and slam on the ground, he was fainted.

"Good job bug-head, you will stay in for a while to see how far you will get.", Sergio smiled at bug-head and gave her a potion. "Go hoothoot start with your hypnosis and make her sleep", Jeffrey said he was definitely not happy.

Bug-head fell asleep. "Sergio there is one plus on having a hatched pokemon it will know egg moves like this one, hoothoot use your wing attack", Jeffrey told Sergio. Sergio was trying to understand the story when, bang the attack hit bug-head and it fainted…..

Sergio was paralyzed of his loss …..

"Sergio snap out off it, Sergio don't be such a p#@# come on just call out your next pokemon", Jeffrey said.
    "I..I…I.. can't believe it, now it is my turn to win I'm not losing, Go wings prepare for the best battle you have ever had, use your sand attack", Sergio said.
    "Quick hoothoot use your…..

To be continued

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • 'Wow, I wonder why I haven't seen any Bug type pokémon in this forest yet?' thought Yuki, 'I've been in here ages...'

Maybe i should explain...
    While he was in Viridian City, Yuki had been told by Nurse Joy to be careful as many different types of wild bug pokémon lived in Viridian Forest. Now being the Gary-Stu trainer that he was Yuki had not been worried by this information, rather he had resolved to capture each and every type of bug pokémon he came across. Anyhow I digress...

Just as the thought crossed Yuki's mind, he saw something small and red crawl through some lily's by the edge of a small pond out of the corner of his eye. Wheeling around he pulled out his pokédex and scanned the bug...

Wurmple, the worm pokémon.It sticks to tree branches and eats leaves. The thread it spits from its mouth, which becomes gooey when it touches air, slows the movement of its foes.

"Meh, I guess I can't be too picky," said Yuki, resolving to catch the Wurmple, even if it did look kind of weak to him. "I'll use Caterpie!"

Caterpie was from his pokéball, and immediately slammed into by Wurmple's tackle attack. Caterpie was sent flying backwards. When Caterpie regained his feet, Yuki ordered a String Shot attack. Instead of aiming at Wurmple, Caterpie shot the String Shot straight up. The string shot steamed down the sides of Caterpie, and the little bug began to glow.

"What have you done to my Caterpie?!" yelled Yuki at the Wurmple. Turning back to Caterpie, he noticed he had changed shape dramatically.

"What the?" he turned to Wurmple, "You're going down. Caterpie... or whatever you are tackle it!"

The new pokémon rammed into Wurmple, despite the handicap of lacking any limbs, and sent the bug flying backwards. Yuki smiled as he watched the Wurmple fly through the air... but the smile disappeared as Wurmple fell straight into the pond. Yuki just stood there as he watched Wurmple flail around in the a water. The Wurmple would drown if nobody helped it so Yuki... bravely returned both of his pokémon and sprinted away from the pond.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • First Major rival battle. Pt.2
    "Quick hoothoot use your…..", Jeffrey said whilst getting interrupted. "sand attack", Sergio commanded. Wings attacked with his sand attack but it was dodged by the rather fast hoothoot. "Now use hypnosis", Jeffrey ordered. "Try to dodge it use the secret attack", Sergio said and he winked at wings. The attack was dodged and then wings started to flap his wings as fast as he could and toward the sand it created a sandstorm and trapped hoothoot inside.

"try to focus and turn one with the storm, when you have done that control it and go toward the pidgey", Jeffrey said , astonishly enough this idiotic plan worked and the both started to use tackle inside a furious battle started, Sergio and Jeffrey even had to cover their eyes because of the immenseness of the storm. When the storm started to fade away both pokemon were seen on the ground knocked out by the storm

"Come back you did well, go aura let's show them our true power force palm on the pokemon", Sergio said . "Tediursa go, use your fury swipes on his riolu", Jeffrey said quickly. Tediursa intercepted the attack of aura and then countered with his fury swipes and did not stop its eyes were starting to change colour and he started to attack with attacks it didn't even know.

Tediursa started doing a faint attack on riolu and a slash. "What is wrong with you tediursa you don't know these attacks what is going wrong with you", Jeffrey said he was worried about the tediursa and withdrew it. "I'm sorry Sergio but I won't fight with tediursa going berserk like this so next time we see battle riolu versus tediursa, I'm really sorry"

"Okay I totally agree with what you are doing, the health of pokemon comes first", Sergio said.

Stay tuned

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    "keep up" Jr said to dratini.

"PIKA"......"what was that Jr said.

"CHU CHU".......this wasnt the sound of a train it was indeed a siamees pikachu.

Should i battle this.......Oh what the heck lets go!

"Rose i choose you" Rose came running (or slithering for that matter apiliwee) out from behind Jr.

"Now use wrap" Rose jumped up and started wrapping the siamees pikachu.

But the left pikachu unleashed a thunder shock on dratini. This made rose really angry so she started tackling the pikachu's into submission....but then one of the pikachu's fainted and the other one looked badly injured.

"Pokeball go" the pokeball hit the other pikachu causing her to faint.

Jr picked rose up and ran until she was far away from the pikachu's and nearing the exit.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Slls81 - lol, yuki's like a wannabe mary-sue.

Metapod grew to level 8

Serginho - woah, what's happening with teddiursa? something strange no doubt...

Aura grew to level 15 and learned Feint

Elite Champion - lol, a siamese pikachu? that's gotta be a first...

Rose grew to level 9

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Caterpie, Metapod And Butterfree? (Pt 3)

" I choose you Munchlax ". Johnny threw a Pokeball up into the air and with a Red flash a Pokemon that looked like a mini version of Snorlax emerged. It had a creamy stomach, chin and feet but all the rest of it was Blue.

" Wow that looks like a rare Pokemon ".

" You better beleive it Harry now get ready to lose ".

" No your the loser First I've got to scan that Pokemon ".

Munchlax

Normal Form Shiny Form

The big eater Pokemon. It's the pre-evolved form of Snorlax. It wolfs down it's weight in food everyday. It swallows it whole with almost no chewing. It hides food under it's long body hair. However, it forgets the hidden food.

" Johnny in my Pokedex it says that your Munchlax is the shiny form ".

" That's right Johnny and being shiny makes it even stronger so it can destroy anything you throw at it ".

" You sure about that, because it's time for you to meet my newest Pokemon, I choose you Pikachu ". Harry threw Pikachu' Pokeball into the air and out came the Yellow Mouse Pokemon.

" Pika Pika ". She ran back towards Harry and clasped his leg in love.

" Pikachu get off of me you need to battle now we'll cuddle later ". Pikachu jumped off of Harry's leg and infront of Munchlax ready to fight.

" Pika Pika Chuuuu ". She said with electricity jostling from her cheeks.

" Alright Munchlax she looks weak, let's use Munchlax use Metronome ". Munchlax's finger started to waggle then flames started to emerge in Munchlax's throat. " Perfect Munchlax use Flamethrower ".

" Not so fast, Pikachu use Thundershock ". The charged electricity moved towards Munchlax.

" Humph, is that all you got, Munchlax let Flamethrower loose ". As the Thundershock moved towards Munchlax, he used Flamethrower to blast the shock away, the flames went threw the thunder and moved in on Pikachu.

" No Pikachu dodge it ". But there was nowhere to go and the flames sent Pikachu backwards and flailing on the floor.

" Alright Munchlax she's tougher than she looks, we can do this use your egg move, Zen Headbutt before she get's up ". Munchlax's head turned a faint Purple colour and he jumped towards Pikachu ready for the kill.

" Pikachu I have an idea use Tail Whip to bounce on your tail then flip over Munchlax ". Munchlax jumped towards Pikachu attempting to use Zen Headbutt, Pikachu then hit it's tail againest the floor and jumped over Munchlax, resulting in Munchlax hitting it's head againest a nearby tree.

" That was great Pikachu, keep it up ".

" Munchlax are you okay ".

" Munch Munch Lax ". He said and getting up in the process.

" Alright Munchlax Harry has good stratagies but we've got the power to do this. Use Munchlax Stockpile then Swallow ". Munchlax grew bigger with the Stockpile then a lump was made in his throat, in the end Munchlax swallowed it and looked revitalised. " Good Munchlax you have full power now, finish this with Body Slam ". Munchlax jumped up in the air over the top of Pikachu then he fell on top of Pikachu.

" Great work Munchlax ".

" No Pikachu are you okay ". Munchlax moved away from Pikachu but she had been knocked out.

" Return Munchlax you were great, Harry that makes it One-All next One's the winner ".

" Okay then return Pikachu ". Harry pulled out the Pokeball and with a Red flash Pikachu was back.

" Harry I'm afraid you're going to lose I choose you Butterfree ". Out of the Pokeball came a graceful looking Pokemon.

" Wow Dexter what is that Pokemon ".

Butterfree

The Butterfly Pokemon. It's the Evolved form of Metapod. It loves the honey of flowers and can locate flower patches that have even the tiniest bit of Pollen.

" It's my Butterfree Harry and it's brilliant for my contests ".

" Haha you do contests your a girl, but anyway what a Pokemon I better evolve my Metapod so I can get One of them ".

" What do you mean I'm a girl, boy's can do contests ".

" Yeah they sure can. I choose you Metapod ". Harry grabbed a Pokeball and out came his Metapod.

" Haha what a rubbish Pokemon your Metapod is never going to defeat my brilliant Butterfree, especially when it knows a really rare move taught by a man I met who called himself the move tutor ".

" I'll show you Metapod is brilliant she was also the First Pokemon I ever caught so she's really strong ".

" Oh well I don't care she's going down, right Butterfree use Psybeam ". Butterfree's eyes turned a weird colour it was ready to beam down Metapod.

" Metapod use String Shot to take him down ". String came out of Metapod's mouth and wrapped up Butterfree before he could do anything. " Brilliant Metapod now use Tackle ". Metapod jumped towards the wrapped up Butterfree and used Tackle. Butterfree winced in pain.

" Butterfree get out of this by using the move that man taught you, use Twister ". Butterfree started flapping it's wings rapidly and the string cut freeing Butterfree in the process the it wipped up a wind and it moved towards Metapod.

" Metapod get out of this by using Harden ". Metapod hardened up and the Twister passed by Metapod without harming her.

" Butterfree use Gust ".

" Harden again then use String Shot into a ball then Tackle it straight into Butterfree ". Metapod hardened up when the Gust attack moved towards her, she then used String Shot into a ball and Tackled it, the ball flew into Butterfree knocking him out ".

" Return Butterfree, great job Harry you win Two-One but next time I'll beat you ". Said Johnny and he ran off towards the exit of the forest.

" Return Metapod great job ". Harry returned Metapod into her Pokeball then walked towards the forest exit, in a short while he emerged from the Forest and he saw Pewter City in the distance.

( OOC: I stopped this as I didn't want to post a short story. Also can my Pikachu also have Exp. even though it lost but it put up a good fight ).

Years
  • Route 2 (part ii)

1-2 posts

This is a short route almost completely devoid of trainers, leading from Viridian Forest to Pewter City, home of your first badge! It's mainly home to useless and weak Pokémon.

What to do…
    In a route, you can do three main things – catch Pokémon, find items or battle trainers. Of course, you can do almost anything else as well – y'know, free will and all that.

A note on catching Pokémon
    You end the post when the Pokémon is sucked into the ball and its rocking from side to side. I'll then judge your post based on the quality of the battle and the rarity of the Pokémon, and say whether or not you caught the Pokémon depending on that. If you do catch it, its level depends on post quality and rarity too.

Pokémon
    These are the Pokémon that can be found and hence caught on this route. Standard Route 2, standard basic Pokémon.

Pidgey

Level – 4 - 7
    Moves – Tackle, Sand-Attack (level 5 and up)
    Nature – Random
    Gender – Random
    Rarity - Common

Rattata

Level – 4 - 6
    Moves – Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4 and up)
    Nature – Random
    Gender – Random
    Rarity – Common

And for fun, TWO less standard Pokémon:

Sunkern
    Level – 4 – 5
    Moves – Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain (level 5)
    Nature – Random
    Gender – Random
    Rarity - Rare

Tyrogue
    Level – 4 – 5
    Moves – Tackle, Helping Hand, Fake Out, Foresight
    Nature – Random
    Gender – Random
    Rarity - Rare

I'll do this in most areas where Pokémon are available to catch – there will be the normal Kanto Pokémon and one, maybe two from Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh.

NOTE:

Rarity relates to how could your post must be in order to catch it, in a similar way to how shinys require better battle posts.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    is that what time it would be in my time Eastern Standred Time or your time

King!

better
    Years
  • SignUp

Here goes!

Name: Pepper "Pep" Salt

Personality:Pepper is a really peppy person.(As you can imagine)
    He is always ready to try something new( or "adventourous") but on the bad side he can be a real hot-head. He is a overall nice person, and can be a good leader at times.
    He is always in the mmidst of the action and enjoys helping others but only those he trusts.

Appearance: Pepper has dark, black hair thats is slicked back. His eyes are a gray-ish color. Pepper has a short, but skinny figure. He wears blue jeans, a pink undershirt, and a brown,collar-up,sweater.
    Pepper isn't very strong but he is very fast. He can climb well.

History: Pepper was born as half of a set of twins( the other being Piper "Pip" Salt) His family is originally from the Hoenn region but moved to the Kanto region. The moved so that Pep's mother and father could research new Pokemon.
    While playing with the researched pokemon one day he let them out of the house. He went to retrieve them but instead,got trampled. He go lost in the forest looking for them and got attacked by a Machop. At the last minute, a researched shiny
    Pidgey swooped down and kicked some Machop-Butt. Pepper returned home safely but half the Pokemon (including Pidgey) got away.

Wanted Pokemon: Eevee, Female

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    alipeewee: Never mind I got it up. But my power may still go out any minute and be out for awhile, as it's still 7 degree, so I might not be able to post for awhile until my power comes back on.

Name: Kairi Hill

Appearance: Kairi is of avange height at 5'' 2''. Not too tall or too short. She weights 100 pounds. She has very long brown hair, going stright down her back. She wears a sleetless blue shirt, a red short skirt red and white shoes, and very long blue socks that go up to her ankles. She is very pale white shinned, and has light green eyes.

Personality: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a huricane, so watch out. But she is very fateful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beautiful.

History: Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to Pallet Town, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beatiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers at the flower store in Viridan City. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from Professor Oak. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master coordinator just like my mom. Maybe I'll even master water Pokemon." Kairi said getting excited. Water Pokemon are her favorite types of Pokemon. But the next day Kairi had woke up late. When she had got to the lab, all the starters were already taken.

Kairi was very depressed that day. Now how would she ever become a coordinator now.

Then about 2 years later when she was 12, she got another chance, but woke up late so the only Pokemon the Professor had left was Eevee. She took the Eevee and begin her journey.

Starter Choice: Eevee
    Nature: Hardy

Even though, you really have to be in Sinnoh at that rocky icy cave place couldn't you find some other way for me to get Glaceon, cause it's my favorite evolved Eevee. Maybe you could have someone from Sinnoh selling pieces broken off of the rock in Kanto. What do you think, cause I'd really like to evolve it into Glaceon please.

Last edited:

Years
  • Yay, new blood, fresh for the taking...wait, scratch that.

Koekodemon - you are Accepted, just. Glaceon could be tricky, but, y'know, Mary-Sue's always get their way.

King900000 - You are currently Pending. I'm afraid that Konekodemon has technically taken the last spot, but I'll be willing to let you in if you can give me a top-notch SU. What you have is good, just beef it up a bit.

Notice to all - This might seem a little odd, but I just have to make sure of something. Everyone does uderstand the meaning of the words "parody" and mary-Sue", right? If not...you might want to do a little research, so that you can realise the point of this RP.

King!

better
    Years
  • I'm afraid that I am going to cancel my SU for various reasons. Have fun RPing,alipeewee, stay in touch;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back