• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventure of Unpredictability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi woke up that morning all excited. Today she would be getting her first Pokemon, and starting out on her trainer/coordinator journey. She planned on going for both Ribbons and badges. Her mother had been a champion coordinator and Kairi wanted to follow in her footsteps. But Kairi also wanted to complete in the Pokemon League and become a Water Pokemon Master.

Kairi just loved water Pokemon. She thought that water Pokemon are so beautiful. She wanted to travel the whole world collecting all the different type of water Pokemon. Heck, maybe she'd even catch all the legendary water Pokemon. There was one Pokemon though that she hoped she'd run into more then anything. It was a Pokemon, that she had saw back then when she first moved to Kanto.

It was a ice blue looking cat type Pokemon with a long tine blue tail, that could fly around. When she had told Prof. Oak he just laughed as he said,"You must have been seeing things Kairi. There's no way you could of saw a Mew. Much less a Shiny Mew."

But Kairi didn't listen to him. She knew what she had saw,'Mew I hope I run into you on this journey.' Kairi thought as she got up and went to take her shower. Kairi is 12 years old. She's a little bit older for starting her journey then what she should be, but that was because two years ago Kairi had failed to get a Pokemon from Professor Oak.

Kairi thought about that as she showered. She remembered she had woken up late that morning. When she had gotten down to the lab to get her first Pokemon, Prof. Oak had just sighed as he told her that there were no more Pokemon left.

Kairi had been very depressed that day. Anyway, it had took two years but Professor Oak had finually got in some new Pokemon. This time Kairi would make sure she'd get a Pokemon this time. After all she had woken up early this time,"And hey! I should get one. After all I'm a mary sue right." She decided,"And mary sues always get there way."

Kairi finished with her shower and got out and got dressed, and finished getting ready. She went to get piggy bank and got out all the money she had been saving since she was 8 years old. "Ok, this should be enough to last me," she said as she counted her money. She put her money in her wallet and put the wallet into her bag. She then got her PokeGear and Poketch and packed them up as well.

She then packed her clothes and anything else she thought she'd need on her journey. She then grabbed her bag after zipping everything up inside it and headed downstairs for breakfast. She had bacon and eggs for breakfast. She told her mother that she was leaving now to start on her journey.

"Ok, bye sweety, and good luck," her mother said waving.

Kairi then put her bag over her shoulder, as she walked out the door and left, heading for Prof. Oak's lab,"I am still a little late this year though. I hope he still has some Pokemon left."

Kairi walked though his door,"Hey! Professor Oak!" She called,"Do you still have that Pikachu like I asked for a few years ago?"

Professor Oak came out and sighed,"I'm so sorry Kairi but I only have Eevee left."

"Damn!" Kairi conplained,"Oh what the hey...I'll just take it anyway, cause I'm a main character." She reached out and took Eevee. Then she took 5 PokeBalls and a Pokedex before Professor Oak could even offer them to her.

"Ok, I'm leaving now," She told him.

"Bye..." Professor Oak didn't get to finish what he was saying, as Kairi was already out the door. That girl sure was in a hurry to start her journey. Kairi then headed out to Route 1 to begin her training journey,"Ok, this is it," she said as she walked out onto Route 1.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Route 2 Again?(Pt1)

Harry looked towards the distance, every time he looked down he just had to glance up at his beautiful surroundings. " Wow, who would of thought it, a gym in a amazing place like that ". Harry was in danger if he ran into a trainer or a Pokemon on the way to Pewter City. All he had in his pocket was a fainted Pikachu, a badly injured Gligar and his very reliable Metapod. Harry rubbed his thumb against Metapod's Pokeball, wondering when Metapod would finally evolve.

" Alright Metapod let's get some training in, go Metapod and go Gligar ". Harry pulled the Two Pokeballs out of his pocket, and his two strongest Pokemon emerged. But something strange was happening to Metapod she was turning a bright White colour, then she grew bigger with additions such as wings and a longer body. When she settled out from the light emerged a beautiful Butterfree.

" Wow way to go Butterfree, I bet you'll be really strong ".

" Free Free Butter Free ". Said his newly evolved Pokemon. She flew over towards Harry and he immediately started to stroke her in joy. Harry glanced up and realized that his beloved Gligar was still out of his Pokeball.

" Woah, Gligar what do you think of your new friend ".

" Gli Gli Gar ". Gligar flew over towards Butterfree in glee.

" Free Free Butter Free ". Butterfree and Gligar were chirping at each other, they were obviously happy.

" Alright guys, I know your happy but let's get some training in, Gligar use ". The remaining of Harry's speech was interrupted, by a blond kid wearing a stripped shirt.

" Humph, your Pokemon look weak, I challenge you to a Two on Two battle, just to show you how to battle ".

" Alright, I'm Harry and I dream of becoming a Pokemon master ".

" Haha, how can you be the master when I'm going to be the master, I'm from the Sinnoh region, my names Jun and your going down ". Jun pulled Two Pokeballs from his pocket.

" Jun, your the One who's going down I choose you Gligar ".

" Haha what a weakling, let's go Gible ". With a flash of Red out emerged a stubby little dragon.

" Gib Gib Le ". The little dragon was obviously a tough little fighter.

Gible

The land Shark Pokemon. The Pre-Evolved form of Gabite. It nests in small, horizontal holes in cave walls. It pounces to catch prey that stray too close. It once lived in the tropics. To avoid the cold, it lives in caves warmed by geothermal heat.

" Gligar it's going to take us some amount of skill to do this, but I know you have it so let's do it ".

" No matter what you do you cannot defeat the great Jun, Gible use Flamethrower ". A massive line of fire flew out of Gible's mouth and moved rapidly towards Gligar.

" Gligar you know what to do, use Harden ". As the fire moved towards Gligar he showed no panic and hardened up deflecting the fire in the process.

" Oh, Gible he's stronger than he looks ".

" Gligar we can do it, use Quick Attack ". Gligar dashed towards Gible at an unavoidable pace.

" Gible dodge it ". Gible tried to move but to no avail, the sheer pace of Gligar's Quick Attack caught him full on and moved Gible onto the back foot.

" Yes, keep this up Gligar use Knock-Off ". Gligar's tail glowed and he jolted towards Gible, reading to attack.

" Gible this will be easy for you, use Sandstorm to put him off ". Gible spun around to whip up a storm of sand, seemingly unavoidable.

" Gligar just try to go through it ". Gligar moved around trying to find Gible, but Gible was still un-seeable.

" Gible you can see him, so use Dragon Rage ". A flamey sort of substance flew out of Gible's mouth and towards the oblivious Gligar. Gligar couldn't dodge it, so the Dragon Rage hit Gligar sending him onto the floor.

" Gligar are you okay "? Gligar slowly got back to it's senses, Gligar flew up into the air ready for battle.

" Gli Gli Gar ". Gligar nodded back at Harry, confirming that he was ready to win this.

" That's good news Gligar, and we know how you can win this use Quick Attack and twist then when you get near use Poison Sting, that should be enough to win this ". Gligar flew towards Gible leaving a white trail in it's wake, Gligar began to spin, then as he got ever closer to the Gible he began to release poison needles.

" Gible try to dodge it ". Gible tried to dodge it but to no avail the move caught him full on and send him flying, forcing him into a state of Unconsciousness.

" Yes great job Gligar ".

" Gligar Gli ". Gligar winked at Harry obviously happy with his victory.

" Return Gible, good job Harry ". With a flash of Red Gligar was back in his Pokeball.

" Jun you weren't too bad yourself, come back Gligar ". Gligar flew back to Harry, to offer support for his next Pokemon.

" Harry my next Pokemon will give you no mercy, I choose you Prinplup ". With a flash of Red a penguin like Pokemon emerged from it's Pokeball.

Prinplup

The Penguin Pokemon. The Evolved form of Piplup and Pre-Evolved form of Empoleon. It lives alone, away from others. Apparently, every one of them believes it is the most important. Its wings deliver wicked blows that snap even the thickest of trees. It searches for prey in icy seas.

" Alright Butterfree I choose you ". Butterfree flew to Harry's side ready for battle.

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Bemertonboy - Lol at canon characters. Their only role in a Mary-sue universe is to lose.

Metapod evolved to Butterfree and learned Confusion

Gligar grew to level 19

Konekodemon - Nice first post. "I'll take it anyway, cause I'm a main character..." LOL

Kairi received a level 5 Hardy Female Eevee

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi walked out onto Route 1, and let out her Eevee. This was the first time they had met,"Hi Eevee. My name is Kairi. I'm your new trainer," Kairi said interducing herself to the Eevee.

"Vee," Eevee said happily, extending it's paw. Kairi shoke it's paw.

"Ok, Eevee see if you can help me find some Pokemon, ok," Kairi said. Eevee started sniffing the ground. Just then a wild Bidoof jumped out.

"Bidoof! Bidoof!" It said challenging Kairi to a match.

"Ok! Since I'm the main character here, I'm not even going to fight you first. I'm just going to start off throwing a PokeBall! Go!" Kairi screamed out throwing the ball. The Bidoof was sucked up inside. The ball shoke 2 times before a bright light came out. The Bidoof reappeared in front of Kairi,"****!" She said shaking her fist at the Bidoof.

"Ok, guess we'll do this the hard way then, since it seems you won't come with me peacefully," she grabbed Eevee and threw her at the Bidoof saying,"Eevee! I choose you!"

"Vee!" Eevee screamed as she was threw, threw the air, and hit her head on top of Bidoof's, who wasn't very happy about this,"Bid! Bid!" It said in anger.

"Before I catch you, let's see what gender you are," she said,"Eevee go and check will ya?"

"Eeee?" Eevee asked confused thinking,'You gotta be kidding me.' But she didn't want to disobay orders so she went over and looked under the Bidoof's body. She then flipped it over, reviewing that it's a male.

Now the Bidoof was mad. He tackled Eevee, sending her back up against her trainer,"Get up Eevee! Fight! Fight!" Kairi told her,"Tackle attack! Kairi ordered.

"Eeee veeee!" Eevee screamed out getting up and running at Bidoof. He jumped out of the way and Eevee missed.

"Eevee Tail Whip attack now!" Kairi said shaking her fist, in anger. Eevee ran at Bidoof and they both jumped into the air. While in the air Eevee hit him with Tail Whip lowing his defense.

Kairi threw another PokeBall. Bidoof knocked it away, and when the ball returned to Kairi it hit her in the face,"You know, this doesn't even hurt at all!" Kairi said, dancing around saying,"Go Eevee! Go Eevee! Use Tail Whip again and again! Oh yea!"

Eevee Tail Whipped Bidoof again, as they landed onto the ground. Both Pokemon kept on running at each other, Eevee using Tail Whip and Bidoof using Tackle attack.

Pretty soon, Eevee was knocked out, and Kairi just picked her up and shoke her,"Come on Eevee! This is no time for a nap! Wake up!" She said shaking her.

Eevee woke up,"Vee?" She said, confused.

"About time! Now get in there and finish this fight like your supposed to," Kairi threw Eevee out into battle once again, making her hit heads with Bidoof again.

"Now Tackle attack!" Kairi called. Eevee ran at Bidoof using tackle. Bidoof used tackle back. Kairi was still standing on the sidelines cheering her Eevee on.

Both Pokemon traded Tackle attack back and fort. Both were getting very tired right about now. But the fight was still a long ways from being over.

Bidoof then used Growl and lowed Eevee's attack by 1,"Hey! That's not fair!" Kairi screamed stamming her foot on the ground. She kicked a tree, and then started hopping around in pain. The Bidoof started laughing. So did her Eevee,"Hey! That's not funny!" She demanded.

"Vee!" Eevee said,'Yea it is.' The Bidoof even agreed with her.

"Aww, come on we have a battle to finish here. This is no time for that sort of thing!" Kairi said. She sit down on the ground and started rubbing her sore foot.

"Eevee Tackle attack right now!" Kairi screamed. Eevee tackled Bidoof, but missed. Bidoof ran up the tree. "Eevee after it!" Kairi called.

Eevee ran after Bidoof up the tree,"Now knock Bidoof out of that tree!" Kairi ordered. Kairi couldn't see what was going on up there but she heard a lot of screams of,"Veeee!!!" And there was another scream of,"Bidoof!!!"

About five minutes later both Eevee and Bidoof jumped out of the tree and started trading Tackle attacks back and fort in the air. Kairi picked up a rock and threw it at Bidoof,"Bid!" The Bidoof screamed in pain. Both Eevee and Bidoof then landed onto the ground. They were both panting very hard. The battle had been going on for 30 minutes so far. Still anyone could still win. Would the winner be, Bidoof or Eevee?

"It's going to be Eevee! Eevee!" Kairi screamed at the arthors of Pokemon.

"Ok. It's going to be Eevee then," the authors sighed.

"Thank you," Kairi said.

"You welcome. Now back to the show," said the arthors.

Eevee and Bidoof were both trading Tackle attacks back and fort. It seemed that the battle would be over any minute now,"You can do it Eevee!" Kairi screamed. Eevee nodded,"Veee!" As she ran at Bidoof with high speeds and knocked him out onto the ground. This time Bidoof fainted. He wasn't going to be getting back up anytime soon for awhile now. Eevee was very weaken as well. She also fainted to the ground.

"Eevee.....oh well. I'll think about you later, but first....Go PokeBall!" She said throwing another PokeBall at the Bidoof. She hoped that it would be caught this time. She watched as Bidoof was sucked up inside the PokeBall in a flash of red light,"Pretty red light," Kairi said, stars in her eyes as the Bidoof was sucked inside. The PokeBall started shaking,"Come on stay in there this time! Come on! Go! Go! Go!" Kairi started cheering as the PokeBall with Bidoof in it was shaking.

(Ok I tried very hard to make this battle as long and entertaining as possible. If I don't catch it this try would you be ok, with me editting my post and trying again.)

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Tyre Watson took a deep breath, taking in the effect of how is beautiful and manly muscles seemed to pop out of his tight shirt, despite the fact he really didn't have any muscle at all and his shirt was quite a bit baggy. He grinned and winked at a bunch of giggling girls as he passed, who were obviously gossiping about how hot he was, and all but kicked the door open that led to Professor Oak's laboratory.

"Hello, Tyre Watson, at your service," he greeted eagerly before frowning. No one was around. "Hello?" he called. There was a moment of silence. "Hello!" he shouted.

"In the name of Mew, WHAT!?" an agitated voice called back. An irritated Professor Oak came out of the back room. He frowned. "Aren't you Tyre Watson?"

"Yes I am," Tyre stated quite loudly, throwing out his chest once more.

"You do know you're late, don't you?"

"Was I not supposed to be here at 1:00?"

"No," Oak stated bluntly. "You were supposed to be here at 9:00 in the morning." Glaring, Oak threw a few pokeballs and a brand new pokedex at Tyre that was obviously much better than everyone else's because it glowed with such a redness.

With the skills of a Persian, Tyre caught the items and elegantly put them away. His eyes sparkled with triumph.

"Whatever," Oak muttered, handing Tyre a new pokeball. "For some reason or another, we always give out..."

"Holy begeezus!" Tyre exclaimed, releasing his pokemon.

"... a rare pokemon," Oak finished dully.

"Dra!" a long, blue snake said with the voice of a mystical phoenix.

"Hey there, Dratini," Tyre said softly, leaning down and petting his majestic dragon. "You and I are gonna go and kick some begeezus!" he whispered frantically.

"Dra," Dratini said a bit awkwardly, looking at Oak for guidance.

"Come!" Tyre shouted, pointed toward the exit. "We shall go and become the greatest Pokemon Master ever! For I know that we can do, because really, who would dare stand in our way?"

"Tini," Dratini said helpfully, pointing out the window to a bunch of other beginning trainers that also wished to become Pokemon Masters.

"Yes, no one!" Tyre began to scream, picking up Dratini, despite the fact it was over five feet long, a fact people forget for some reason...

"Tini!" Dratini called out to Oak for help, but the old man just waved and wished them luck. "Drat!" Dratini snarled angrily, planning revenge on the old man for leaving him with this psycho trainer...

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Johto champion??

Sergio left the forest and looked around, he saw a sign it said 'route 2'

"finally, some sunlight but we are still at route 2", Sergio said whilst looking at his riolu.

"lu, lu, lu", Riolu said he was looking at his trainer and was smiling.

They were creating a bond together. They decided to kick back and relax.

"Ahem, ahem excuse me trainer, are you in for a battle", A trainer with a red and white sweater, a yellow blue cap and yellow jeans said.

"sure I am, but first let me introduce myself, My name is Sergio a new Pokémon trainer", Sergio introduced.

"Okay nice to meet you then, my name is gold, I'm from Johto, and I have competed in the Johto league, but don't worry I came here with Pokémon that were breed.", Gold explained.

"cool let's get going then, come on out bug-head", Sergio said.

"Well, then it is time to use mantyke", Gold said.

"okay bug-head poison sting", Sergio commanded.

"try to dodge it mantyke", gold told his Pokémon.

The white looking spikes went toward mantyke, but he managed to dodge them.

"Supersonic , mantyke", Gold said after seeing dodge the spikes.

A hideous sound was produced by the mantyke, both gold and Sergio protected their ears, but bug-head though became confused.

"O no what is wrong with you bug-head", Sergio asked his Pokémon seeing his Pokémon was moving from left to right, turning around and doing a lot of crazy things. "Snap out of it bug-head, use your string shot and throw him up to the air."

Rather than doing what Sergio commanded she put her head up and used her string-shot causing the attack to come back down and constrict her into the string-shot.

"Haha let's finish it with bubble", Gold laughed.

"Bug-head, please snap out of it, please", Sergio pleaded.

His pleading did not change the result of the attack, the bubbles headed to bug-head hitting him and also breaking the strings. The water also caused the confusion to stop.

"Bug-head, are you okay now", Sergio asked, bug-head nodded. "Okay use string shot to throw him up"

Mantyke was thrown into the air. "use your poison sting", Sergio said immediately after seeing mantyke in the air. All of them hit the mantyke and also caused it to be poisoned.

"mantyke use your tackle", Gold said.

Mantyke flew at high speed toward bug-head, but just when he was about to hit bug-head the poison became him too much and he fell on the ground knocked out.

"Wha….what just happened…….did I just lose", Gold asked astonished.

"Yes, you lost ,but it was a good battle though", Sergio tried cheering gold up.

"I…I…can't believe it", Gold said and he ran away.

Sergio was watching how gold ran away toward pewter city, he thought about going after him, but he knew how it felt to lose so he decided to leave him alone. Riolu was astonished, he did not know that losing a battle would be such a big deal for a trainer.

"Riolu, you have to promise me something, if I lose a battle and act like that please slap me", Sergio said and he sat down again on his picnic spot.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • "Gonna be a pokemon master. Gonna show my skills! Dunna duna!" Tyre sang off key, much to Dratini's annoyance. The poor snake had been hanging around Tyre's neck for the past thirty minutes like a stuffed scarf.

"Dra..." Dratini sighed.

"Holy egeezus!" Tyre gasped, mouth open as he gazed upon a strange sight. A Pidgey! Now that was a cause for celebration, because apparently beginning trainers never see Pidgey that often. Acting swiftly, Tyre snapped open his pokedex.
    Pidgey, the docile pokemon. It prefers to avoid conflict, but if attacked it will fight back just as ferociously.

Tyre looked up from the pokedex picture to the Pidgey in front of him. Freakin' begeezus! It was yellow!

"Crap, its diseased!" Tyre shouted in fear, throwing Dratini forward. "Quick, defeat it! Hyper Beam!"

"Dra..." Dratini sighed irritably, throwing Tyre a glare.

"Pidgey?" Pidgey cooed with confusion.

"Kill it!" Tyre shouted.

"Tini," Dratini said in exasperation, finally sending a beam of lightning at it.

"Gey!" Pidgey gasped, suddenly finding it hard to move, as if it had been paralyzed.

"Tini!" Dratini cried to the world, wishing it hadn't been given a stupid trainer. In anger, it began to slowly Wrap the life out of the Pidgey.

"Huh, maybe I should take out my amazing pokedex and check out its moves," Tyre said aloud, despite the fact thinking would have made him appear less crazy. "Hmm... yes, a Thunder Wave... so that's why it's stuck."

Pidge!" Pidgey screamed in anger, finally getting away with a Gust attack. With a huff, it pounded its wings, creating another tornado.

"Dra!" Dratini blanched, shutting its eyes. With a glare, its eyes began to glow white, startling the Pidgey and lowering its defenses. "Dra," Dratini smirked, lunging like a ninja snake towards the Pidgey and once again squeezing out its life energy.

"Gey!" Pidgey cawed, flapping pathetically around.

"Now what are its other attacks?" Tyre mused, not even paying attention to the battle. "Leer? WHat kind of attack is that? ...lowers down defense... What the heck! How! ...stares at a foe... This thing is broken!"

"Drat!" Dratini snarled, dodging from Pidgey's angry Tackle attack. Slithering as quick as possible, it continued to dodge Pidgey's increased attack with much vigor, sneering as the Pidgey finally lost control and ran straight into a rock.

"Gip!" Pidgey cried out, wobbling dangerously as it attempted to get up.

"Tini," Dratini smirked, lunging once more.

"Gid," Pidgey said in defeat, trying to get away but paralyzation struck again. "Pid..."

"Drat." Dratini began to sqeeze tightly.

"Ah, now what is this?" Tyre wondered to himself. "Wrap... Finally, a decent move! Alright, Dratini, use Wrap!" he ordered. "...Dratini?"

He finally found Dratini a good distance away, squeezing Pidgey to death. After a moment, it released the unconcious pokemon and slithered up to Tyre with a sigh. "Dra."

"Beegezus you are good!" Tyre roared like a lion. "All it took was one simple attack with my guidance and you won!"

Dratini rolled his eyes.

"Now come," Tyre gestured. "It is best if we leave this diseased, off colored pokemon."

With a sigh, Dratini followed.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Tyre whistled loudly, which was really like blowing air with a horrid sound. He had celebrated his victory over the diseased Pidgey with a Snicker's bar, which had of course shared with Dratini, though he was pretty sure the little dragon type had spit it out, the little tyke.

Tyre stopped in his tracks as a brown pokemon popped out of some grass. "What the heck is that?" he questioned, pulling out his pokedex.
    Bidoof; this normal type has nerves of steel and is more agile than it appears.

"Doesn't sound that amazing," Trye stated, getting a rolled eye from Dratini. "Alright, Dratini!" he bellowed. "Let's start out with Thunder Wave!"

"Dra!" Dratini shouted with much vigor, thinking this was a turning point in Tyre's life and training abilities. Sending out the blast of electricity, it covered the shocked Bidoof.

"Bid!" Bidoof shouted in surprise. "Bido," it growled, showing its large teeth at Dratini. With a snarl, it charged with its Tackle attack.

Dratini prepared itself, waiting for Tyre's command. He didn't have to wait long. "Hyper Beam!"

Song of a... "Dratini!" Dratini spat, getting knocked back. "Dra!" Dratini growled, snarling at Tyre.

"Dratini, Hyper Beam!"

Dratini shook its head, clearly saying it didn't know that move. Spitting to the side, Dratini decided to take control. "Tini!" it snarled, launching itself and Wrapping around Bidoof, crushing it.

"Bidoo!" Bidoof cried.

Tyre ran a hand through his perfect hair in frustration, wondering why his order's weren't working. "Well, if you won't Hyper Beam it, Wrap!"

Dratini shot a glare toward's Tyre. He was already Wrapping! Tightening his coils around Bidoof, Dratini was sure this would do some more damage.

"Bidd!" Bidoof barked, chomping down on Dratini.

"Tini!" Dratini sqeaked in surprise, looening its coils. "Tra!" Dratini coughed, getting Tackled in the face.

"Biddo," Biddof smirked, before wincing as the paralyzation took effect.

"Now's our chance!" Tyre said in excitement. "Use Wrap!"

Feeling a bit wierded out by Tyre's excitement and boldness, Dratini slithered toward Bidoof, though not as fast as he should have. In the end, Bidoof managed to dodge.

"Bido," Bidoof smirked, speeding towards Dratini for a Tackle attack.

"You can take it!" Tyre shouted.

"Drat," Dratini spat, pretty much saying screw you and ducking. "Tini," Dratini said, pleased as Bidoof went soaring over it. "Tini!" Dratini launched itself once more, strangling Bidoof.

"Bidoo..." Bidoof said weakly, trying to fight back against the Wrap and the Paralyzation.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" a voice shouted.

"Say what?" Tyre asked, mouth open in shock as a little boy ran up to them, fury open on his face.

"Dra.." Dratini said a bit unsurely, letting the unconicous Bidoof go.

The boy blanched. "You knocked out my Bidoof!" he snarled, tears springing to his eyes as he quickly picked up his pokemon. "What did we ever do to you?" he sniffled.

Tyre shifted uncomfortably. "Well, at least it isn't dead," he said, trying to make the boy feel better.

"Dra," Dratini sighed in defeat.

The boy gapped. "Why would you say such a thing!?"

"Uh..."

"Is that what you want?!"

"What? No! Of course not!"

"Liar!" the boy shouted. "Well, you know what? I'll never let you! See, I'm already running away!" And he truly ran away, leaving tear drops to stain the ground.

"Holy begeezus that kid is crazy," Tyre muttered.

Dratini started to consider if suicide was the easier way out...

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Dratini couldn't help but give a sigh of relief as Nurse Joy healed him. He and his trainer had finally reached the next city, Veridian, and his trainer had actually done the smart thing by taking him immediately to the pokemon center, though Dratini was pretty sure is trainer was benefiting from the free food.

Sure enough, Tyre came waltzing in, just finishing off a hot dog. "Hey there, Dratini! You all ready?"

No. "Tini," Dratini said with a sigh, slithering over to Tyre.

"Have a good day," Nurse Joy said, bidding them goodbye with a wave.

"Hey, you know, I saw the strangest thing earlier," Tyre commented.

You found your brain? "Tini?"

"I saw a talking Meowth!" Tyre exclaimed. It was near this shop... This one actually!" he said in excitement, pointing to the shop they were in front of. "Come on, let's go in."

As if he could say no... Dratini slithered in, suddenly feeling a bit nervous. The whole place was full of pokemon... but they were caged. Dratini glared at Tyre. Of course he would try and get rid of him... Damn him... Just because he didn't know Hyper Beam.

"What is this?" Tyre demanded, startling a red haired woman and blue haired man. Their Meowth jumped, looking just as startled.

"Hey, what gives?" the Meowth demanded. "Quick, deal with him!" he commanded to the humans. "Before he can tell anyone he found out about our plans to kidnap these pokemon!"

"You're kidnapping these pokemon?" Tyre questioned stupidly.

"Don't try to play stupid with us, twerp," the red hair woman said.

"We know you know our plans!" the blue haired man said. "We know that you know we are Jesse and James of Team Rocket! Now go, Koffing!"

"Go, Dratini!" Tyre shouted. "Let's show these crooks a thing or two about kicking them in the beegezus!"

Dratini rolled his eyes, but nevertheless slithered forward. Glaring, Dratini shot a Thunder Wave, paralyzing the Koffing.

"Kof..." Koffing said, wincing as it couldn't move.

"Good job! Now use Wrap!"

"Tini!" Dratini called, wrapping tightly around the ball of poison.

"Koffing, use Tackle!" James demanded.

"Fing," Koffing said, batting uselessly against Dratini's coils. With a loud cough, it got free, startling Dratini long enough to Tackle it back.

"Don't give up! Wrap!" Tyre exclaimed, throwing a pose and looking heroic. After all, he was stopping these thieves.

"Koffing, Tackle!" James commanded.

"Fig!" Koffing coughed, Tackling Dratini backwards.

Shaking from the sudden impact, Dratini shook itself before launching at the Koffing, this time squeezing as much life out of it as possible.

"Fiiiing!" Koffing roared, ball like body being squeezed so tightly all of its smoke came out of it, making it look like a deflated balloon. "Fing..." it said in defeat.

"No, Koffing!" James cried, returning his prized pokemon.

"Good job, Dratini," Tyre congragulated.

"Don't get overconfident," Jesse sneered. "Go, Ekans!"

With a burst of light, a purple snake appeared, hissing angrily. "Ekans."

"Thunder Wave!" Tyre commanded.

"Dra!" Dratini sent out the lightning, surrouding the snake.

"Knns," Ekans hissed before smirking. To everyone's awe, it shed its skin, healing its status.

"That won't work," Tyre muttered. "Try again!"

Dratini scoffed as he glared down at the snake. At once, the two launched themselves at one another, immediately Wrapping around the other. It became a battle of strength and rage, each one glaring into the other's eyes as they rolled around.

"Dratini, Wrap!" Tyre cried.

"Tini!" Dratini exclaimed in agitation. What did that idiot think he was doing!? "Dra!" Dratini exclaimed, adding more pressure.

"Knss," Ekans hissed, adding more pressure as well.

It went on for a few moments, Jesse and Tyre giving stupid commands every now and then until Dratini got an idea.

"Tin!" Dratini spat, spitting right in Ekans' eye.

"Eka!" Ekans exclaimed, losing its grip.

With a mighty heave, Dratini wrapped its tail around Ekans and sent it flying, right into Jesse where they collapsed into a pile. "Tini," Dratini stated victoriously.

"Alright! We won!" Tyre exclaimed, patting Dratini on the head.

"Tini," Dratini muttered, shrugging Tyre's hand off.

"Da twerp beat us!" the Moewth exclaimed. "Run before he gets the cops!"

"Right!" Jesse and James exclaimed, running out the store.

"That's right!" Tyre bellowed as Dratini released all of the pokemon from their cages. "Run!"

"Tini," Dratini said with a sigh before spotting something on the ground. It looked like some type of CD. Picking it up, Dratini easily put it into Tyre's backpack. The idiot wouldn't know but at least he could use it for later. Maybe it was one of those move thingies.

"That's right, run!" Tyre continued, oblivious to teh stampeding pokemon and Dratini's rolled eyes...

OOC: If this can be a TM, you may choose, or if you allow me to, I promise to make it appropriate and not something ridiculious like Hyper Beam. :)

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Route 2

"You know, Dratini, you battled amazingly," Tyre said as they walked along Route 2.

"Dra..." Dratini said hesitently, wondering why Tyre was starting to sound a bit smart.

"And because of this, I know you can take on the world!" Tyre continued, causing Dratini to sigh. "What?" Tyre asked, seeing Dratini's reaction. "You do like battling, don't you?"

Dratini paused for a moment. "Tini," he agreed.

"Good," Tyre said, grinning. "Cause here's our chance to battle again!" He pointed at a purple rat that was busy rolling around in some dirt. "Go!" he shouted, startling both Dratini and the Rattata. "Use Thunder Wave!"

"Tini!" Dratini snarled, fireing the electrical beam at Rattata.

"Rata!" Rattata screamed, trying to jump over the beam. Unfortuanently, as Dratini belonged to Tyre and Tyre was amazing, it hit straight on. "Ta," Rattata snarled, charging for a Quick Attack.

"Tin!" Dratini spat, shaking off the attack. It's long size really helped with such things.

"Use Wrap!" Tyre commanded with a loud voice, almost as if Dratini couldn't hear.

"Tini," Dratini said softly, rearing. There was a moment of stillness... and then Rattata winced from the paralyzation, and that's when Dratini struck.

"Ra!" Rattata screamed in surprise as te long snake curled around it. "Ta," it gasped, unable to breath.

"Tini," Dratini snarled quietly, almost crushing Rattata's bones.

"Tata!" Rattata roared, managing to wriggle free.

"Tch, get it!" Tyre commanded.

"Tatat!" Rattata growled, barreling right into Dratini once more for another Quick Attack.

"Dodge!" Tyre commanded.

"Tin," Dratini nodded, trying to dive to the right. "Tini!" Dratini gasped as Rattata got it right in the lower gut. "Draaa," Dratini said sinisterly, Leering down at the quivering Rattata. "Tini!" Dratini roared, picking up the rat with its tail and flinging it right into a tree.

"Raaaa!" Rattata screamed as it flew through the air, and right into a tree with a crunch. "Raa," Rattata huffed, knocked out.

Tyre winced. "Did you really have to do that much damage to it?"

Dratini glared, curling around its lower area.

"...oh," Tyre said with realization. "It hit you in the beegezus, didn't it?"

Dratini didn't answer.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Dratini brooded a bit as he and his trainer walked through the dense Verdian Forest. They hadn't even been there for more than half an hour and already three Kakuna had dropped from their trees to try and crush him to death. Thankfully they just bounced off his head and lay limply on the ground. Tyre had most likely not noticed since he continued to walk with much vigor. The strange part was that he was trying to get smart by using the pokedex to understand his moves and strength... and search for more pokemon.

"Look!" Tyre called out suddenly, pointing to a boy with a large net that was slinking about near a bunch of mating Caterpie. "What in the name of beegezus are you doing!?" Tyre cried. "Leave those lovers alone!"

The Caterpie jumped about a mile high. WIth a glare and a few String Shots towards tht eboy, they moved on. The boy sputtered angrily. "Who dares interrupt the great Bug Catcher Dorris!"

"...Dorris?"

The boy fumed. "Don't make fun of my name!"

"...why not?"

"Gahg! That's it! Go, Pinsir!"

"What the heck is this?" Tyre muttered, bringing out his pokedex.
    Pinsir, the bug pokemon. It grips prey with its pinsirs until they are torn in half. What it can't tear, it tosses fair.

"Alright, go, Dratini!" Tyre called, pointing at the massive bug.

Dratini, whom had been wide eyed during the little pokedex speech, whipped around to glare at Tyre. "Draa!" he spat.

Tyre blinked. "Come on, you can do it," he encouraged. "I mean, you're much too skinny to get caught by those horns and you're way too fast to even get thrown."

Well, he did have a point. Knowing he would regret it, Dratini slithered out.

"Your little snake is no match for my awso..."

"Thunder Wave!" Tyre shouted quickly. Eagerly, Dratini shot the electrical jolt at the massive bug, making it wince.

"Hey!" Dorris shouted. "You can't attack while I"m tal..."

"Twister!" Tyre shouted, once again interrupting the odd bug catcher.

"Draa!" Dratini called, twirling its tail quickling and creating a tornado of air, rocks, twigs and draconic power.

"Pni!" Pinsir cried out as thew harsh tornado tore at its body. Glaring at its trainer, it jumped at the Dratini on its own, apparently thinking it was smarter than the trainer, which it was, Dratini thought. "Pin!" Pinsir cried out, charging at Dratini and picking up the startled dragon in its Vicerip.

"Draa!" Dratini yelped, glaring at Tyre. It was obviously his fault that he told him he would betoo skinny to catch. "Tin," Dratini gasped as the pressure became much worse.

"Wrap!" Tyre called out pleadingly.

"Yes, squeeze the worm!" Dorris called.

"Tin," Dratini cried out in irritation, using its tail to wrap around Pinsir's body.

Soon it bacame a battle of wits as they both attempted to squeeze the life out of one another. It went on for a few minutes, the two of them not giving up, but that's when it happened. Pinsir winced from its Paralyzation, and Dratini took that chance to jet out of Pinsir's grip.

"Tini" Dratini spat.

"Twister!" Tyre called, shaking a fist.

"Tini!" Dratini roared, twisting its tail in a fast circle, unleashing the powerful tornado.

"Pnin!" Pinsir cried out, being pushed back as the harsh attack tore at its body.

"Another!" Tyre shouted.

Dratini unleashed the attack once more, just as Dorris shouted, "Vice Grip and Bind!"

"Pin," Pinsir snarled at his trainer, slapping a hand to his head as the tornado ripped at his body. Shooting a speculative look at Dratini, it smirked and fell on its back just as the attack ended.

"No!" Dorris yelled.

"Yes!" Tyre yelled. "We won!" he said excitedly to Dratini. Dratini eyed his trainer for a moment before turning to watch the 'fallen' Pinsir.

"I guess you win," Dorris said grudgingly. "Pinsir, ret... hey!"

"Pin!" Pinsir smirked, jumping up just before the red beam could hit it. With a fierce battle cry, it tore its way into the woods, running away from its shocked trainer.

"Ho... hold on a minute!" Dorris stuttered, running after his pokemon. "Waaait!" he shouted, voice getting farther and farther away.

Dratini and Tyre stared for a moment. "Does that mean we still win?" Tyre asked at last.

Dratini began to wonder if he should do that too...

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • "Dratini, you see that pokemon over there?" Tyre whispered, crouching down and pointing to a yellow mouse that was eating a few berries a fair distance away. Dratini nodded."Good, now use Thunder Wave!" Tyre shouted, completely screwing up their surprise attack.

The Pikachu jumped about a foot in the air and quickly swerved out of the way. It's flat tail twitched, making Tyre see that it was a boy. "Pikaa," it growled angrily. "Pika!" it shouted running at Dratini and firing up it Thundershock.

"Twister!" Tyre commanded.

"Draa," Dratini growled, sending the vicious tornado Pikachu's way. The Thunder Shock hit the tornado and began to generate the tornado with not only rocks, twigs and draconic power, but electrcity.

"Chu," Pikachu said a bit hesitently, watching the tornado in horror. "Chuka!" Pikachu shouted, trying to run away. The tornado was too fast for it, and sucked the electric mouse in and began to shred and electrify it all at once. "Chuuu!" Pikachu screamed in pain.

"Good," Tyre exclaimed, grinning down at his pokemon. "Now try another Twister!"

"Draa!" Dratini growled, twirling its tail and sending the vicious attack once more.

"Chu," Pikachu growled, flattening its ears. With a glare, it jumped out of the way, running at full speed. "Pika!" it shouted, powering up another electrical attack.

"Dodge!" Tyre commanded, trying to be helpful.

Dratini tried to swerve to the left, using its snake like body to surprise the mouse, but the Pikachu was much smarter and faster than Dratini thought and managed to Thundershock him. "Tini!" Dratini gasped as the attack washed over him.

"Chu," Pikachu spat, jumping away a fair distance. "Pika!" it called, trying a long distance Thundershock.

"Dodge," Tyre ordered again.

As the attack was a distance away, Dratini was able to swerve his body away. "Tini," Dratini smirked, slither quickly all around the Pikachu.

"That's right, confuse it!" Tyre exclaimed happily.

"Tini," Dratini growled, slithering almost as fast as a pokemon using Agility.

Pikachu watched carefully before a confused look overcame it. "Chu!" it shouted, sending a Thundershock. The electric attack missed, instead hitting a rock that did absolutely nothing. "Chu! Chu! Chu!" Pikachu shouted, sending a bolt of lightning with each "Chu".

"Keep it up!" Tyre commanded, watching as Dratini literally flew over an electrical bolt as it sprang into the air, much to his astonishment. "Use Twister!" he commanded again.

"Tini!" Dratini spat, jumping midair and twirling its tail, just as Pikachu shot another Thundershock.

"Pi," Pikachu growled, eyes widening as it fell for the same thing twice. The vicious tornado once again had electricity swirling around, but this time it seemed much powerful, almost as if Dratini had been trying harder. Much to his disgust and fear, he was dragged into the tornado, and the attack began to beat and shred and electrify his skin. "Chaaa!" Pikachu screamed, body stiffening as he took the attack.

When the attack was over, Pikachu growled lowly, sending one final Thundershock before it fell to the ground. "Dt," Dratini winced, taking the attack by surprise.

"Finish it with another Twister!" Tyre commanded, victory beginning to light his eyes.

"Tini!" Dratini roared, sending the attack.

Pikachu looked up, determination glowing in its eyes. "Chuu!" he shouted, jumping out of the way just in time. "Pikkaa," he growled lowly, running around in order to confuse Dratini this time. Unfortuanently, as he was weak, he wasn't fast enough and Dratini could keep up. "Chu!" he shouted at last, sending another Thundershock.

Dratini swerved away, though still got a little shock. Wincing, Dratini didn't even see Pikachu run right at him until Pikachu's tail slapped him right in the face with its Tail Whip attack. "Tini," Dratini gasped, backign away and accidently exposing its weak side.

"Watch out!" Tyre shouted, just as Pikachu shot another Thundershock. "Dratini, are you ok?" he asked as Dratini shivered from the attack.

"Tini," Dratini nodded, glaring at the shaking pokemon as it began to lose its footing. It was done for.

"Then finish it with Twister!" Tyre commanded.

Taking a deep breath, Dratini span his tail quickly, sending the vicious tornado, sending it straight at Pikachu.

"Pik," Pikachu sighed, too tired to dodge. With a grim smile, he took the attack, knowing he had done a good job battling. Fighting back a scream as the tornado tore at his body, Pikachu fell to the ground, defeated.

Tyre sighed as the Pikachu finally fell. "Good job," he said a bit grimly, getting a raised scale from Dratini. Where was the idiot? Tyre brought out a pokeball, his face serious. He was about to capture his first pokemon, and he knew that although that was his job as a pokemon trainer, it was still a huge responsibilty. He had never really thought much about it until now, when he was faced off against the pokemon he was going to catch. And with that, he shouted, "Go!"

The pokeball sucked the Pikachu up in a color of red light, and then it began to shake...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back