• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aero League

Status
Not open for further replies.

duil

leader of many leagues
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    painter beat me my record is now 0-2

Years
  • Hey guys. I'm sorry to say but I'm quitting the league. I realize I have better things in life to do. LOL. And plus with my schedule, I'm pretty busy. Well, sorry guys. Bye!

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    I would like to apply for megash8's position as gym leader
    one question can i change the gym or not

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • well you'll have to ask aero about this but i would like to test you out in a 3vs3

on the count of my sorry playing and a extremely lucky/last minute freeze hax ownage wins the crimson gym badge ^^ congrats

Last edited:

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    Later today sure just say the conditions and i'll take the test run i have a team set up would you mind if i used a an arcanine i used the Modifer to catch

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Updated all of the records. ;D

Fullmetal, the only thing you can change when you join the gym is the bonus rules. Other than that, nothing can be changed. The city descriptions stay, but you'd be surprised how many pokemon can fit into one description. Natedogg has proved that extremely well.

Fullmetal642

Leader of Pokemon Haven
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2010
    Ckn rite now my wifi is down and im waiting for a friend to come hoem then im going to his house i'll pm you when i can

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • i challenge duil to a gym battle

You claimed you have beaten duil in a battle, however neither of you have actually confirmed it in this thread. I gave you the badge regardless, but I need to know and get an official confirmation so that I can keep the record updated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back