• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~)-The Aipom & Ambipom Fanclub!-(~)

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
  • oh i want to join heres an avy i made it turned out kind of nice you can take it

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    If there was a forest where all the wild Aipom's live, what would it be called?
    Something like Pom-Pom Forest (yeah, unoriginal) or Three Tailed Jungle :P

Bobpie

|~The Aipom Lover~|
    Years
  • ~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • If Aipom could evolve in to something other than Ambipom, what would it look like and what would it be called?
    I am not sure. I think it will look like Aipom a bit. Its name will be called Pikapom.
    Aipom picture:

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    It's kindof dead...
    and they jst got members... no topics...

i did check for old threads...

New Topic:
    If Aipom could evolve in to something other than Ambipom, what would it look like and what would it be called?

@ Pokefan: Do you want to join???

Yeah, but taking the rules as a reference there have to be 30 days from the last post, so this might get closed...

If Aipom could evolve in to something other than Ambipom, what would it look like and what would it be called?

I don't know, It's hard to think... i have tought of a pre-evo, something like it with a larger tail, but small and weak hands, so it would completely depend on his tail, also, the yellow fur on his head would be purple, like the rest of him.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sorry for being away for so long, i've been working on my new fanfic!

Cool pics Rene and remember to look at topics & banners!
    Thanks and I will understand, Bobpie.

May I join?
    Aipom and Ambipom is one of my favorite PKMN.
    Sure you can join, Ryouki. Welcome to the club! Bobpie will add you in the list now.
    New Aipom picture:

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm going on the assumption that Marz or Midori Chi don't really care that there are two clubs. Besides, this one has more activity than the other one ever did.

o_o Um, I'm not the greatest at fakemon. Let's see here... Gorilpom, a big muscular Aipom, pretty much. Higher attack power, less speed, same goofy grin. Ugh, that one just...ugh. Ignore me over here.

Bobpie! You're writing a fanfiction! I can't wait to see it! ^^

Bobpie

|~The Aipom Lover~|
    Years
  • I'm going on the assumption that Marz or Midori Chi don't really care that there are two clubs. Besides, this one has more activity than the other one ever did.

So so true...

o_o Um, I'm not the greatest at fakemon. Let's see here... Gorilpom, a big muscular Aipom, pretty much. Higher attack power, less speed, same goofy grin. Ugh, that one just...ugh. Ignore me over here.

Ill put a new topic up now ^_^

Bobpie! You're writing a fanfiction! I can't wait to see it! ^^

That made me happy!!! ^_^ ^_^

ill make a new topic later

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Yeah ^_^

Ill add you Ryoku and everyone has got more post counts (Whivh i forgot to add)
    and i think rene, you're A BERRY GATHERER!
    Okay and what do you mean by that, Bobpie? I know it's off-topic.
    Aipom picture:

~Rene~ :t025:

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
  • go aipom! can i join the fanclub?

if aipom could evolve it would be like ambipom except smaller and cuter+itd have a more bluish fur and the yellow parts would be orange

PS:latest aipom news! it was revealed that ash traded his aipom for dawns buizel. thats quite good though as aipom can now show off its moves more! =P

Back