• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alex Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,he started out with two good blocks...XD I took him down by 4 o_o;

Edit: i deleted it Paige XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    pkmntrainer kamaro said:
    hi just made another and i signed cody up for it beacuse he wanted to he always wants to sign up for things
    I really wish you would quit posting here...>>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yayyyy, he's back XD *confetti*

Now everyone poke him with cattle prods until he explodes!

Andy, if you ever get back to this thread tell us how much bad rep he has XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Don't talk to Chairman Kaga like that, unlike you, he has class. You just come and start trouble and expect to be accepted but in the end, you won't be, so congratulations, queer-tard.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    pkmntrainer hamtaro said:
    -1856 is my bad rep and that vegeata crap was lame and now i think i hate FLCL

I bet you think that math is lame because you can't add 1+1 and you think reading is lame because you're illiterate. It's satisfying to know that you're going to be a janitor all your life, or maybe just the mop he cleans the floor with. The latter is more likely.

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
    pkmntrainer kamaro said:
    -1856 is my bad rep and that vegeata crap was lame and now i think i hate FLCL

How can you suddenly hate FLCL just because an FLCL fan is insulting you? that's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. you probably haven't even seen FLCL you're too busy watching men with giant hair throwing strobe lights at each other.

pkmntrainer kamaro

That One Guy
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    ok **** you and you and you and the rest of you
    you all suck but i like reading the insults beacause i'll keep annoying you

Back