• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AMV (Anime Music Video) Fanclub!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    EmeraldSky said:
    I had a lot of fun making my Beautifly AMV, so I'm going to make one for St. Patrick's Day...

Video used: Various Pokemon clips
    Music used: DDR Irish River (tuned to E minor so it sounds Celtic-y
    o_o DDR track. This'll be good, when you complete it, let me review the AMV first.

Oh, as for Hell, I forgot to review it. I must say, the scenes selected go greatly. Its all fast paced, but the quality of the video is a drawback. 8~10. =D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Oh. You can find them from an episode which has them dancing .. there was one in the first season, but that was a Japanese festival dance.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Brock and Misty also danced (waltz-type) in Mystery at the Light-House

But other than that, the only other time I can recall is in the 8th Movie when they're at the ball... so they waltz (or at least May and Brock did) Max was somewhere else, and Ash had to be seated...

Last edited:

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    LOL, sorry to dissapoint you, but indeed, your ears decieved you XD

When I said they danced, I didn't mean with each other.. Brock danced with a girl named Kid, whilst May (for a while), danced with a guy named Freddy.. she then started to dance with James (she didn't recognise him, but she did find him familiar...)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ew, James and May. *gets stabbed* Well anyway, those secenes'll be perfect for a dance scene, you can just make the scene faster or slower to match the sound.

Stephen109

Famous AMVs/Jenny Fan
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    I'm got my New AMV But I made this AMV is call "Inuyasha and Kikyo",
    I'm Edit myself, then I saw this Parts, and I Listen My Favorite song when I Little

Tittle: Inuyasha and Kikyo
    Artist: Elton John
    Song: Can You Feel the Love Tonight
    Footage: Inuyasha

Click the Right the Save Target As,
    Check it Out and Enjoy this Video

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Stephen109 said:
    I'm got my New AMV But I made this AMV is call "Inuyasha and Kikyo",
    I'm Edit myself, then I saw this Parts, and I Listen My Favorite song when I Little

Tittle: Inuyasha and Kikyo
    Artist: Elton John
    Song: Can You Feel the Love Tonight
    Footage: Inuyasha

Click the Right the Save Target As,
    Check it Out and Enjoy this Video
    Its only 5.5MB large, how large is the actual video?

Back