• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Animal Crossing Thread

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    This is the thread to talk about Animal Crossing! Discuss anything from how many items you have, to the natures of your island inhabitant, or any universal codes, e-reader thingies, high scores on the NES games, your HRA score and much much more!

I (being a European) have yet to even get the game yet thanks to stupid NoE not releasing it until September this year. I can only post in envy of everyone saying they have HRA scores of 106 000 or higher :(

"A Vote for Justive is a Vote for MCD"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    aww, that really stinks. AC is a really good game, and it wont come out till then. well, wehn u get it, make sure u get rid of ur weeds.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ugh.....weeds -_-

I can't wait until AC DS comes out! =3

People in my town often move to my sisters town and vice versa. I hardly ever get new citizens.....

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    For like 2 months, I was obsessed with the game. I was on it basically 24/7... then I stopped playing it. O_o;;

My brother loaded it up the other day and Tybalt said "I haven't seen you in over a year!"

o.o; I wonder if it really has been that long.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    My friend got it from America over a year ago, so I've got chance to play Animal Crossing (yes I'm another European). They took their sweet time over it, mind you, the original Animal Forest (the game AC was based on) was pretty much exactly the same - and on the N64!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The universal codes were kinda…ehh. @_@ Some weird stuff. The game was fun for a while, but then I just…quit after the first Halloween night. I'm pretty goal oriented, so it's amazing it held my attention that long.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I got into a weird pattern making a craze for a couple of months. I unintentionally won a Diddy Kong plushie from Nintendo, because of it! ^_^

I love that, although I rarely play it anymore. I mainly just check up on it whenever a holiday is near.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    I don't recall playing it for...a couple of months or so. Ah, the good times of paying off the house. lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    I played this game only recently and have had it since last year. I really like this game and love being able to make crazy patterns and it is really funny when you see the animals in your town walking around with your patterns...

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    It stinks being European... Well, British. 9 days till AC comes out! Can't wait! I've got the money for it too.

*************SPOILERS*****************

ON THE PAL VERSION, SINCE WE NEVER GOT THE E-READER, WE CAN GET EVERYTHING! WE DON'T NEED TO USE E-CARDS TO GET THE 3 SUPER RARE NES GAMES WHICH ARE: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, SUPER MARIO BROS AND MARIO BROS. YA KNOW MARIO BROS? THAT CRAPPY ADD-ON GAME TO ALL THE MARIO GBA GAMES?

*****************END SPOILERS******************************

I cannot wait!

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    See I thought the European community just wouldn't get the games. That was nice of them. lol

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's a universal code for them somewhere...

And what's the coolest pattern you made?
    I made a dragon one, which was cool. :P

Back