• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The apple of my eye~

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Well, my parents don't say it very often. My mom used to before I went to bed night when I younger, but not so much anymore. My family just doesn't say it anymore. Though, they never really did. My dad wasn't raised like that and neither was my mom. But they do say it sometimes.

Ayselipera

My mom never says it because she's not the open loving type. My dad says it just about every night though.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    What does the saying apple of my eye even mean anyway????

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    My mom and I have never had and ideal relationship, so never growing up.

I remember the first time my mother told me she loved me. It was a year ago when I moved out on my own.
    It was awkward of course, I was unsure of what to say so I just left her at the airport terminal. Haven't spoken with her since.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    They both say "I love you" a couple of times a day, and I reply back with the same thing, too.

So yeah.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My parents never say they love me, but I know they do. I've never found the need for it, and I think they know that I don't mind it. I don't tell them I love them either, so they obviously feel the same way I do. Although we were a little shaken up by some family issues last November so the lovey stuff was upped a bit, but its gone back down it's normal level now. XD

Back