• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    and this one is from the nidorans episode ^^

This hint was cute and funny^^

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Nice pics all of you. There awesome. I'll try to dig up a new pic from that site I found :D.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Yeah! That would be sooooo cute! :3 I read on some site that the Mew Wave Guiding Hero would be the last Pokemon movie (still to be confirmed) so does that mean that even if Misty comes back she won't be in a movie again? :( Love your Avy, by the way, Mandy :)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Well, that picture above with Ash and Misty made me wanna post so bad. The only reason I dont come here that much is because I joined too many clubs to visit even weekly.
    As a matter of fact, I did an oekaki over at Bulbagarden quite similar to that pic.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Watch out people I got another new pic. Whoever drew it is real good.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I have the biggest hint that Ash loves Misty back! I realized it last night.
    Ash got real upset when Misty left.
    Ash didn't get too upset when Brock left.
    Of course Brock was there a lot less but I do think Ash loves Misty. But maybe he loves her even deeper than romance. It just occured to me. People want them to be together as a couple and they were and probably will be once again. They were traveling together.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    AH! *shudders from though*.Mainly it couldn't be cause Dasiy,Lilly,Voilet do know about there mommy.^^*hopes*.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    yeah,but you never know...but you would know if they do decide to make them related,I'm going to give the makers a piece of my mind XD

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I love Ash and Misty together ad they are just cool! Great topic! Misty is so wonderfull. I am thinking about Ash and Misty togrther all the time :) I love the most Japanese anime version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back