• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    nice idea^^ here's another^^
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    A few days ago while listening to one of my pokemon cd's while driving home from work another hint of Ash & Misty's love popped into my head making me think

" Where have i seen a similar romance like Ash & Misty's ??"

Then it hit me the cartoon movie titled THE LITTLE MERMAID has the exact similar romance as the main female character in the movie is a mirror of Misty in terms of her looks and hair colour... and the wealthy man that the girl mermaid married at the end is a almost the exact mirror image of Ash

Of course the only difference of the two romances is that the girl was a mermaid when she fell in love with the man before turning into a human at the end to marry him...where as the pokemon romance is between two pokemon trainers who are aiming for the same goal

is THIS gonna explain ur Disney Misty Mermaid thing? well this guy's rite XD and so are u. but... talking crabs are weird.

so yeah.. nobody gave thought to my plan on campaigning to get pokeshippers back?

Years
    I would really love to get Pokeshippers who converted to Advancedshippers back to their original shipping as much you do LanceLite but i think they have lost hope in there being a pokeshipping wedding later on down the track in a future series of pokemon right after Misty left the show at the end of the Johto Season

But we shouldnt lose hope in getting those who converted from one shipping to another back to their original shippingt...that's why i posted that reply about the romance similarities in the little mermaid movie and pokemon as im hoping if any Advancedshippers who were originally Pokeshippers have a look at these hints it might restore their hopes of Ash & Misty getting together and married later on down the track

Therefore resulting in them quite possibly reconverting back to pokeshippers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back