• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^*gasp* Hi, Kasumi! It's "Misty!" :) Another episode with Ash and May aired in US yesterday, and two of my Pokeshipper friends turned Advanceshipping already! It's kinda making me angry, how the writer makes Ash and May both have a Bulbasaur and all.
    Anyways, if Misty WERE in the 8th movie, I think she'd be the Princess of the Wave-Guiding Hero, because a Prince always needs a princess! *hint hint*

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Gah! Curse you advanceshipping. When will they learn. May doesn't know diddly about Ash. Misty knows him perfect. Pokeshipping forever! Also welcome to the club Kasumi I like your avatar :D.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    im still pokeshipping. SHOPPING SHIPPING AND POKESHIPPING FOREVER!!! and shopping-shipping means brockxmay.. dont get me wrong.

*everyone surprised at sato*

rite.... sorry for not being here for a while. what did i miss? cool pics all of them on this page. i didnt have time to check the other pages and yeah, welcome to the club kasumi.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Yes, Pokeshipping forever! Is there any news at all about Misty returning? There have been a few rumors going around that Misty will return and May will be kicked out, but I don't believe the rumors.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    me either,but I think Ash will concentrate on girls a bit later..all he cares is about is Pokemon XD but don't get me wrong,I still support Pokeshipping all the same,it's just it's the truth =P

Years
    One things for sure you guys arent going to lose me as i have been and always will be a 100% loyal pokeshipper and there is no way im going to support any other shipping as Misty & Ash belong together

Let's look at it this way there is no way that Ash & May would be perfect for each other as May knows zilch about Ash where as Misty knows alot about Ash such as how to prevent him from doing stupid things

Come to think of it where have you people been hearing or getting these rumours from that when Misty returns May will get the boot is there a website that has rumours i would like to know what the address is so i can read them myself

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    awrite! we pokeship FOREVER!!!!

traitors XD my rival trainer (aka my best friend and rival in pokemon game playing) supports advanceshipping.... even if he has NO idea who may really is XD he pokeshipped pretty much as good as all of us put together til before misty went home ;_;

oh well... we get some we lose some...

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    no!! that is so sad to hear!! ;o; but hey! here's a pic of them together,and together they shall remain!
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    sato tells me to tell u that he kicked back sides of his rival o link cable today. so the traitor is inferior now. he uses blaziken too. quoting sato's rival, "MAY HAS IT!!! I HAVE ONE TOO!! I LOVE HER!!!"

sato also says that we shud start a "bring pokeshippers back" campaign.

this is maxman posting for lance/sato.

Years
    A few days ago while listening to one of my pokemon cd's while driving home from work another hint of Ash & Misty's love popped into my head making me think

" Where have i seen a similar romance like Ash & Misty's ??"

Then it hit me the cartoon movie titled THE LITTLE MERMAID has the exact similar romance as the main female character in the movie is a mirror of Misty in terms of her looks and hair colour... and the wealthy man that the girl mermaid married at the end is a almost the exact mirror image of Ash

Of course the only difference of the two romances is that the girl was a mermaid when she fell in love with the man before turning into a human at the end to marry him...where as the pokemon romance is between two pokemon trainers who are aiming for the same goal

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well I got two new pics I haven't shown. The first shows how clueless Ash can be sometimes. The other one I just liked :D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back