• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Yup, you're allowed. Now I know what a float is, those car things with those stuff on them that go around in parades. *dies*

Eh, mini-fanfic?

Years
  • I'll post them tomorrow after saving them into my pic folder on the C Drive from the CD they were saved on... im not going to post all 5 images i'll just post the best picture

Years
  • If i'd had large plush versions of Ash and Misty i would have done that but they arent sold in Australia.... below is the best pic of my float hope everyone likes it

Years
  • Like i said before the large plush pikachu may have topped it off for the parade committe to give me approval.

At one stage while setting up the float for photo shoot i hit a brick wall after setting up the tinsel, large plush pikachu my gut instinct told me there was something missing and after looking over it realised that the float needed some pokemon christmas signs.

So i went to work using Pokemon Project Studio Red Version on my computer and made some signs that were placed around the car i've got a couple of pics taken from side view which have the signs in them

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • PPS Red?! SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME USES THAT BORING OLD PROGRAM! You have my respect Robert. *bows* That your own car? Make sure you put the CD on FULL blast. And uh, isn't there supposed to be a LARGE Pokemon shape balloon on top of the float or something?

Oh I nearly forgot, www.pokemon-music.net , you can download mp3s of Pokemon songs there, maybe you can get some and burn them on a CD or something. Good luck!

Years
  • I will LanceLite and MaxMan & yes it is my car thats in the picture... however im only able to have both front windows down as the signs are on both back windows

As for having the CD player up full blast i've got to have it a reasonable volume level so i am able to establish communications with my support crew via UHF radio without the crowd hearing me or the radio traffic

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Haha, good luck on your float :)

Here's three versions of a Pokeshipping banner I made... I couldn't just leave it as one version because I loved the blend so much :)

pokeshippingbannerscreeneffectwithm.jpg

pokeshippingbannerwithdarklighteffe.jpg

My personal fav. :)

pokeshippingbannerwithcolorizedeffe.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Oh, that's good. And the mp3s? I think ALL the songs available in the world are there for DL.

AWESOME! May I please use one mistywishmaker?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    My fave one is the middle one! :P

Has anyone here ever dressed up as a pokemon character for an event? Whether it be for halloween or an anime convention?
    I see so many pics of people doing that :P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Has anyone here ever dressed up as a pokemon character for an event? Whether it be for halloween or an anime convention?
    well not really for anything special but I do have close replicas of Ash, Jessie and May's outfit. (May's outfit the closest).
    Did I ever tell any of you PokeShippers that one time I brought my Ash and Misty figurines to school, took them to an empty hallway and gave them a pretend wedding?
    XD those were the days when I was a middle school kid

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Crystal Clair said:
    well not really for anything special but I do have close replicas of Ash, Jessie and May's outfit. (May's outfit the closest).
    Did I ever tell any of you PokeShippers that one time I brought my Ash and Misty figurines to school, took them to an empty hallway and gave them a pretend wedding?
    XD those were the days when I was a middle school kid

Awww... that's so cute!

As for cosplaying, I tried cosplaying as Misty once, but I wore pants under the shorts since they were too short :P

Oh, and anyone can use any banner that I post... No credit needed :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Eh, mind if I edit it a little?

o_o; Well.. I tried Pikachu one haloween. Well, the headpiece was too large for me. *dies* But that was LONG ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back