• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    I love that avi to bits! :o *hands mistywishmaker millions of cookies*

I made these a while ago but forgot to post them but now I feel inadequate compared to mistywishmaker XD

pavatar.jpg
    pavatar2.jpg
    pavatar3.jpg

Anyone may use them, that's why I make them. also because I'm bored XD hope you like them *hides*

Also congrats lub members for being so active *hugs* I love the people here, you can be yourself and you're liked =D Well...I think I'm liked..I hope o_0

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    Years
  • There are only 5 weeks left until my big Christmas Parade debut and im very busy running around looking for extra Christmas decorations that are coloured in each pokemon element colours

If i am by chance given an award for best sole float operator i reckon that my CD Pokemon Christmas Bash will probably play a big part in getting me the award as it goes with the float theme

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Catstar said:
    Aww thankies *huggles*

I made 3 banners because I'm bored XD Hope you guys don't get annoyed with me posting graphics all the time.

Banner One
    banner108qe.jpg

Link - http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/6790/banner108qe.jpg

Banner Two
    banner111ps.jpg

Link - http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7991/banner111ps.jpg

Banner Three, this one matches avatar three XD
    banner122se.jpg

Link - http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1897/banner122se.jpg

Hope they're alright, I'm trying new styles. And anyone may use them :)

Wow...*is amazed* Those are the greatest banners I seen in my life. Sooo cute. X3 Hey guys, I am back. =3 I just want to say nice pics and Ash and Misty together forever. ^____^

Years
  • Good news i'm halfway through part 1 of my pokemon fan fic and thinking up ideas as i go along... can anyone give me some more ideas that i might be able to blend into my story

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Not sure. But yesterday they aired the episode "Perfect Match" and Ash and Misty had to battle eachother. When they wished eachother luck they held there hands and meh, they held their hands for almost 8 seconds. Maybe they did not want to let go. ^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^LOL, I watched a VCR recording of it once, and I paused it at the moment they held hands... I love it when they hold hands, even if it's not shippy. ;)

Years
  • I can hardly wait till my big christmas parade debut so im going to be on the look out for more pokemon gear this week at the Mount Gambier Annual Spring Show as theres only 4 1/2 weeks left until my parade briefing and debut.... meaning i will be working overtime getting ready for this big event

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back