• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 2)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    ANP #048: Munchin' Away....

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

Female announcer: And now, it's time for the Ash and Pikachu Show!

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: Be thankful it's not time for "Watching Paint Dry" (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash comes onstage, eating a banana)

Ash: Thank you...(takes another bite) Tonight's show--

(Before Ash can say any more, Munchlax appears, snatches the banana from Ash's hand, and consumes it, peel and all)

Ash: (sigh) --features this little guy...(applause as Munchlax bows to the audience. May appears, piqued by the applause)

May: That was Ash's snack, you know... (carries Munchlax offstage)

Ash: He may be annoying sometimes, but you gotta admit he's cute. (mild laughter as Ash starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Destiny Deoxys" montage)

(Backstage, Munchlax rummages through the prop room, looking for and consuming anything that is edible. Misty notes this as she sets up the drawing board.)

Misty: You'd think he'd get sick every so often...

May: Not Munchlax...he'd eat a restaurant out of business if he could...

(at this, Munchlax surfaces from a pile of treats and unleashes a loud burp. Misty winces in disgust.)

Misty: At least teach him some table manners... (sighs as she goes to work)

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Brock: Long time no see, pencil.

(the pencil draws Brock inside a kitchen, with several trays of cookies cooling on the counter. A cookie jar sits on the top of the refrigerator)

Brock: Now to put this batch in the cookie jar... (takes a tray and empties the contents into the jar)

Misty: Now the plot thickens... (the pencil draws Munchlax watching Brock make more cookies)

(a lightbulb appears over Munchlax's head. Before long, an array of stools, chairs, boxes, and other items is propped against the refrigerator.)

Brock: No, not yet... (scoops Munchlax in his arms as he nears the top of his tower.) Wait. (Munchlax slumps against a chair, dejected)

(Later, Munchlax enters the room and places a bar of soap in the path to the refrigerator, then tiptoes to the door and rings the doorbell)

Brock: I wonder who that could--(he slips on the soap) BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (he struggles not to slip as he hurtles toward the refrigerator)

(Munchlax catches the cookie jar as it falls to the floor and helps himself to the cookies inside. Brock, however, lies dazed and swirly eyed on the floor, cookies with wings flying around his head. When we get a closer look at the cookies Munchlax is eating, some chocolate chips spell "The End".

(Munchlax eats some of May's Pokeblocks as Misty draws the last scene)

May: Not so fast, Munchlax... (suddenly, Munchlax's interest is piqued by rustling wrapping coming from onstage. Thinking the wrapping is food, he rushes onstage to find Brock blowing up a balloon. He tries to consume it, but the balloon goes inside him!)

Brock: Hmm... (he picks up the bloated Munchlax and squeezes him, making him say "uh" like a bagpipe drone. Piqued by this, Brock starts to "play" Munchlax like a set of bagpipes, much to the delight of the audience)

May: Ahem... (pops Munchlax, sending him flying around in all directions) Munchlax is not your personal bagpipe...

Brock: I know that! (grabs guitar and tunes up) THIS is my real number tonight...

(music begins)

Brock: Together, wherever we go...
    In battle we learn and grow...

(Ash grabs a whistle and joins in with Brock and the band)

Brock: With courage when we're put to the test,
    Desire to be the very best!
    And good friends to share in
    The magic journey
    With the power when we need to be strong!
    And comfort when the struggle is long,
    We hold on to all that we know is true...

It's always only what we make it...
    We see our chance and then we take it!
    The road is long, so don't delay it!
    To be a Pokemon master ---- we train....

Forever and everywhere we go,
    We offer the best of what we know
    While hand in hand we walk as one
    From battles lost to battles won!
    With the Pokemon we claim
    In the spirit of the game
    The spirit of the game....

The challenge is everywhere!
    For you and me if we only dare,
    To hold on to all that we know is true!

[dance break/whistle solo]

Brock: You're for me and I'm for you!
    Loyal always through and through!
    We know now that we all must do!
    To be a Pokemon master ---we train...

In the spirit of the game!
    The spirit of the game...

We try...
    We aim high....
    And we reach for the sky-sky high!
    (applause as Brock, Ash, and the band bow)

May: Here's some more Munchlax for you...(starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Berry, Berry, Interesting")

(We join Ash, May, Pikachu, and Munchlax on the stage)

Ash: We're almost out of time for tonight...we hope you enjoyed this little eating machine... (gestures to Munchlax)

May: He is quite a handful...

Ash: We'll see you next time!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye and the curtain closes, but Munchlax suddenly eats the background! "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll against a black background)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #049: Advancing the Adventure

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene wearing his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: I wanna be, the very best... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight we pay tribute to our resident actress and budding coordinator....May!

(applause as May comes onstage and waves to the crowd)

May: Thank you! And thank you, Ash...getting my own show was such a nice surprise!

Misty: You do a great job acting and helping out every night, so consider it our little thank you!

Brock: You've earned it! (light applause)

Ash: So lets get things rolling with a cartoon... (wheels out the projector)

May: Oh, I know what I wanna watch! (threads in a reel and starts the projecor)

(CARTOON-"Hi Ho, Silver Wind!")

(We see a pair of live Ash hands playing a guitar. He tries to play "On Our Way", but finds out his guitar's out of tune. After tuning up, Ash tries the song again, but keeps stumbling over the song. Suddenly, a pair of live May hands turns Ash's music right side up, and Ash proceeds to play "On Our Way" without a hitch. May says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!" as we zoom in on the music--one of the notes is Pikachu's face!)

(May, Torchic, and Skitty smile as the reel rewinds)

May: I can't believe the Grand Festival wasn't that long ago...

Skitty: Nya! (bounds off May's lap and darts offstage)

May: Skitty! (runs offstage after Skitty. Brock watches, bemused)

Brock: Wonder why Skitty just ran off like that? (Just then, he looks to see Skitty trying to drag out the mini stage, but she obviously is struggling with it) Oh, I see!

Skitty: Nya! (hops on the stage and poses)

May: All right, Skitty, come on down...(shoos Skitty away as the cast gets ready)

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Curtain Up' with May". May's face appears in the rounded part of the a in her name)

(We see Brock, Misty, Ash and May out in the woods on a hike. Judging from the blank look on Brock's face, they're apparently lost)

Brock: I hate to break this to you guys...but we're lost...

May: Thank you, Captain Obvious...(laughter)

Ash: Hey, look! (He points out a cabin in the distance, where Nurse Joy is tending to some flowers on the porch) We can ask Nurse Joy for directions!

(The gang rushes over to Nurse Joy)

May: Hi, Nurse Joy...we've been on the trail for 20 minutes, and we think we're lost...

Brock: Is Mt. Moon anywhere near here?

Nurse Joy: I don't think so...

Ash: How about the Saiyu River?

Nurse Joy: Not sure...

Misty: How about Pewter City?

Nurse Joy: You're way off from there...

Brock(getting desperate): Or even Cerulean Prarie?

Nurse Joy: I haven't been that far out...

May(frustrated): Then could you at least tell us where a road is?

Nurse Joy: I don't believe there's any roads here either... (everyone groans)

Ash: Then what CAN you tell us?

Nurse Joy: I can tell you that I'm not lost. (laughter as the group sighs, frustrated)

(We come up on Ash scouring the floor, looking for something. Misty walks in, concerned)

Misty: What's the matter?

Ash: I'm looking for a green ball I lost....

Misty: I'll help you! (starts looking as Brock walks in the room, interested)

Brock: What's going on?

Misty: Ash lost a green ball, so I'm helping him look.

Brock: I'll look too! (starts looking)

(After a few minutes, Ash decides to give up...)

Ash: Oh well...I can always make another green ball...

(Misty and Brock watch, aghast, as Ash does a little, er, gold digging, and rolls the resulting snot into a ball. The audience goes "Eew" as the scene fades out)

(Back on the stage, May notes the appalled looks on Misty and Brock's faces as Ash proudly shows off his "green ball" to the audience)

Misty: Ick!

Brock: Gross!

May: I'll just cue the cartoon... (tiptoes over to the projector and starts it)

(CARTOON-"Deceit and Assist!")

(We rejoin Ash, Brock, and the band onstage)

Ash: Look, I didn't mean to gross you out earlier...that was part of the joke.

Brock: Okay, just tell the writers we don't like that stuff, okay? (tunes guitar)

Ash: I'll tell'em...you go on and sing your song, okay?

Brock: I'd like to dedicate this song to everyone who has supported us in our 10 years of adventuring! (wild applause)

(music begins)

Brock: I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was...
    To catch them is my real test,
    To train them is my cause!

I will travel across the land,
    Searching far and wide...
    Each Pokemon, to understand,
    The power that's inside....Pokemon!

(Gotta catch'em!)

Brock: It's you and me...I know it's my destiny!

(Pokemon!)

Brock: Oh, you're my best friend,
    In a world we must defend...Pokemon!

(Gotta catch'em!)

Brock: A heart so true!
    Our courage will pull us through!
    You teach me, and I'll teach you!

Po-ke-mooooooooooon!!!!

(Gotta catch'em all!)

Brock: Gotta catch'em all! (Pokemon!) (wild applause as a banner that reads "Pokemon: 1996-2006" unfurls onstage, complete with red and blue confetti!)

May: I hope this is enough to follow up that act... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Rhapsody in Drew")

(We join Ash, Pikachu, and May onstage)

May: Thank you again for letting me have my own show!

Ash: Our pleasure...too bad it's almost over.

(an "Aww" goes up from the crowd)

Ash: Don't fret, we'll see you next time!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #050: The Pi-kademy Awards

Brock: And the winner is... (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash and Pikachu run onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! With tonight being the finale of Season 2....

Misty(offstage): We're halfway to 100 shows! (wild applause)

Ash: Yeah, that's true...tonight's also viewer's choice night, so to celebrate the end of the season, we let the viewers choose what they thought were the best--and the worst--of this season. (light applause) As such, Pikachu has all the winning comics, skits, songs, and hilarity right here! (gestures to the pile of envelopes in Pikachu's paws) So, let's get started with one of the winning cartoons! (wheels out the projector and threads the reel in)

Pikachu: Pika! (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Pi-Kahuna", part 1)

(We see a pair of live Ash hands placing a medallion around a girl's neck as a crowd cheers. We get a close up of the Pikachu face medallion as a female announcer says "You're watching 'The Ash and Pikachu Show'!")

(We join the girls backstage-Misty is organizing her comics, and May is prepping the mini stage. Pikachu sits by the drawing board, bemused.)

May: So, Pikachu, which do you want to announce first? Winning comic or winning skits?

Pikachu: Pika pika chu! (opens one envelope and shows the paper, presumably the winning comic, to Misty) Pika!

Misty: So that's the winner, huh? (Pikachu nods) Here goes... (goes to work)

May: Which one are you drawing?

Misty: The one I drew when Greta came to see us. (May watches as Misty continues working)

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, presumably to simulate a blank piece of paper.)

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Misty(voiceover): I wonder how Brock would fare training under you? (the pencil draws a ninja outfit on Brock, then draws in a background of the Battle Arena.)

Greta(voiceover): Maybe your mystical pencil will tell us. (the pencil draws Greta facing Brock. They bow to each other.)

Misty(voiceover): Okay...first we'll start with the bamboo staff. (the pencil draws a bamboo staff in Brock's hand. He immediately starts to twirl it in various postions...but then he gets a little carried away with the twirling.)

Greta(voiceover): Now listen to me, Nincada...that's not a baton, that is a staff for battle...

Misty: I think you're a little late... (Brock flies overhead, using the spinning staff as a propellor)

(Later, Brock stands before a block of wood.)

Greta(voiceover): Now, try to break the wood with your feet.

(Brock runs up to the block of wood and tries to kick it, but the impact of the kick sends him flying...into a gong overlooking the Arena. Brock rubs his head in pain as "The End" appears in Mew characters.)

(May giggles as Misty draws the last scene)

May: Now what about the skits?

Pikachu: Pikapi chu! (opens another envelope and shows May the paper)

May: Those? (Pikachu nods) All right...

(On Our Way interlude as the title card appears: "'Curtain Up' with May". May's face appears in the rounded part of the a in her name)

(We see the cast seated at a dinner table. Ash puts some salt on his food, but notices that the pepper is on the other end of the table, by Pikachu.)

Ash: Pass the pepper, sombody....

(the request goes down the line until it gets to Misty, who's next to Pikachu.)

Misty: Pikachu, Ash wants the pepper.

Pikachu: Pikachu! (hands off a bottle to Misty, where it goes down the line until it gets to Ash. He winces at the bottle)

Ash: No, not BLACK pepper, just pepper.

(the request goes down the line again to Misty)

Misty: Pikachu, Ash still wants the pepper.

Pikachu: Pika! (hands off another bottle to Misty, where it goes down the line again until it reaches Ash. He winces at the bottle)

Ash: No, not CAYENNE pepper...

(the request goes down the line again to Misty)

Misty: Pikachu, Ash still wants the pepper...

Pikachu: Pika! (hands off another bottle to Misty, where it goes down the line again until it reaches Ash. He winces at the bottle)

Ash: No, not LEMON pepper...

Misty: Then what pepper DO you want?

Ash: The toilet pepper! (laughter and applause as the scene fades out)
    (We see the inside of a movie studio. Brock, as the director, is looking on a set of a Western town as the others, as the actors, mill about.)

Brock: Okay, guys! Places! (everyone rushes into position. May, the cameraperson, approaches Brock)

May: Uh sir?

Brock: Not right now, May...let's get this done first. "The Legend of Sheriff Ketchum", take 1...and...action!

(guitar riff as Kamon, playing the role of the villian, saunters onto the set)

Kamon(in his best Western drawl): Whar's that no-good, bow-legged, buggy eyed sheriff?

Ash(in his best Western drawl): Ah'm right hair, Nasty Jack! And you ain't welcome in this here town!

Kamon: Draw! (draws a fake six shooter. Ash does the same and fires a cork into Kamon's stomach, making him play dead)

Brock: And, cut! Not bad, but it needs to be a little more graceful, so let's try it again... (May tugs Brock's shirt sleeve) Yes?

May: Brock, this is urgent!

Brock: Can it wait? (May slinks to her position) Okay..."The Legend of Sheriff Ketchum", take 2...and...action!

(Ash and Kamon do the scene again, this time dancing like ballerinas)

Brock: (sigh) I didn't mean that kind of graceful....let's see some action this time! Take 3....

(Ash and Kamon do the scene again, only the action is in fast motion)

Brock: Take 4, and slow it down!

(Ash and Kamon do the scene again, but now the action is in slow motion)

Brock: Not THAT slow... (May tugs on Brock's shirt sleeve) What is it?

May: I have something to confess...I forgot to put film in the camera this morning. (everyone groans as the scene fades out)

(Pikachu giggles as May takes down the mini stage)

May: No wonder the audience chose those...Pikachu liked them too! (watches as Pikachu hurries onstage, where Brock and the band are waiting)

Ash: So what did the viewers decide was the best song this season?

(Pikachu opens an envelope and shows the paper to Brock. Brock nods and tunes his guitar a little more, while Ash grabs a whistle)

(music begins)

Brock: Together, wherever we go...
    In battle we learn and grow...

(Ash grabs a whistle and joins in with Brock and the band)

Brock: With courage when we're put to the test,
    Desire to be the very best!
    And good friends to share in
    The magic journey
    With the power when we need to be strong!
    And comfort when the struggle is long,
    We hold on to all that we know is true...

It's always only what we make it...
    We see our chance and then we take it!
    The road is long, so don't delay it!
    To be a Pokemon master ---- we train....

In the spirit of the game
    The spirit of the game....

The challenge is everywhere!
    For you and me if we only dare,
    To hold on to all that we know is true!

[dance break/whistle solo]

Brock: You're for me and I'm for you!
    Loyal always through and through!
    We know now that we all must do!
    To be a Pokemon master ---we train...

In the spirit of the game!
    The spirit of the game...

We try...
    We aim high....
    And we reach for the sky-sky high!
    (applause as Brock, Ash, and the band bow)

May: Here's the conclusion of the cartoon...(starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Pi-Kahuna", part 2)

(We join the entire cast onstage)

Ash: I can't believe it...we're halfway to 100 shows...

May: I'm hoping for 1000 shows!

Ash: We had a great time tonight...so we'll see ya next time...and next season! (wild applause as the cast waves goodbye)

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

END SEASON 2

Cole Simon

Rich Boy
    Years
    Sorry!

Sorry! I thought you couldn't! Well anyway I'm sorry.
    Sincerely,
    Cole SImon
    P.S.- Would you like to join the Rich Boy Fan Club? Its all about people who love to shop, spend money on anything, or just try on new clothes. You can be our secretary or bodygaurd.

Back