• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aura of D. is here (Hopefully you get the reference^^)

Cit D. Cypher

PokéTuber
    Years
    Hi there PC, i would like to introduce myself to you guys and gals.

I go by the Name Cit D. Cypher, but you guys can also call me Jay or Cypher for short, and am really excited to dive into this Community. Personally i have been a Pokémon Fan for virtually all of my life but never really socialized with other Fans. Be it on the Web or Private which was not even exclusive to Pokémon. Starting this Year i decided that it needed to change and i needed to put myself out there. So here i am and hopefully i will stick around for a long time. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and maybe even make new Friends. As part of me putting myself out there i decided to start my own Pokétubing Channel. I would really appreciate it if you guys would find time and have a look at it. You will find the Link in my Sig. Every Feedback is appreciated.

So before this text gets to long (and i need to get ready for Work^^) i will end it right here. Also if you have any Questions please reply right here and ask. I will try my Best to answer them.

Keep it Zen
    Jay

Runiel

I am male
    Years
    Welcome Cypher!
    It's always awesome to see another PokeFans here at the Community!
    Also, I assure you that you're going to make a few new friends here, the people here are very nice!
    Also, Good luck on your Channel!

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    It's a pleasure to meet you Jay and welcome to Pokecommunity ☆☆☆

It's great that you finally decide to interact with other pokemon fans here and join the community, we happy to have you here ♥
    This community sure has a lot of pokemon fans from all different age as example one of the admin here who've been a pokemon fan since 1999 if I remember it correctly. We also got some other section too for non-Pokemon discussion.

If you need help be sure to contact the mods/admins around here and stick with us always. Happy posting ☆☆☆

Great to hear! PC is a very outgoing community and we have a lot of new users joining every day. It's always a good choice to get more involved with Pokémon fans and I'm very glad I did myself since I've made so many friends. ♥ Hopefully you will enjoy it just as much. Welcome, Jay!

Good luck putting your channel out there too, personally I don't watch too many Pokémon/anime-only videos (surprise surprise) but it's a hobby that takes a lot of effort so hopefully you'll keep up with it. See you around!

Cit D. Cypher

PokéTuber
    Years
    Thanks for the kind words, I feel welcomed. Love the Rom Hack/ Fan Game Hub already :) as i am currently playing Pokémon Life Version on my Channel. BTW i am 27 Years old (Fan since Red came out) and live in Germany (most of y'all probably are from the US) but i'll try to interact as much as possible :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the forum :), Ever want a chat about pokemon or anything just message me on the forums or on twitter :)

Miiverse Zachary

Villager of Honor
    Years
    Hi there PC, i would like to introduce myself to you guys and gals.

I go by the Name Cit D. Cypher, but you guys can also call me Jay or Cypher for short, and am really excited to dive into this Community. Personally i have been a Pokémon Fan for virtually all of my life but never really socialized with other Fans. Be it on the Web or Private which was not even exclusive to Pokémon. Starting this Year i decided that it needed to change and i needed to put myself out there. So here i am and hopefully i will stick around for a long time. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and maybe even make new Friends. As part of me putting myself out there i decided to start my own Pokétubing Channel. I would really appreciate it if you guys would find time and have a look at it. You will find the Link in my Sig. Every Feedback is appreciated.

So before this text gets to long (and i need to get ready for Work^^) i will end it right here. Also if you have any Questions please reply right here and ask. I will try my Best to answer them.

Keep it Zen
    Jay
    Welcome to the community! i just came recently this morning.

Back