• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well she is lucky that she did not get the death setence, or a life sentence. Even facing a judge wo was not acquitted one drug case in 500 trials, she did not have much of a chance. But the worst part is, even after giving her a 20 year setence, they even bothered with a $14000 fine. Australians are even talking of boycotting Bali, which I cannot see as having any real effect on her imprisonment.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Hello, I never noticed there was a club like this? Can I join? I have a huge interest at Australians, especially since mosts of my friends online are Australians! XP

WHo here lives in Brisbane? Just wondering....

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Sequoia said:
    o_O i thought you were Filipino, Avegaille...XDD but anyway, can i join? uh...we're talking about the game a few days ago aren't we? i went to see that one! XD

I know I'm a Filipino and I'm proud of it! But most of us Filipinos owe a lot of things from Australian people, such as the English - Tagalog dictionary.... that's one... The K-zone magazine.... and also Time Zone arcade place thingy.... but I dont go there much...

Anyways, that's all I know for Australians....

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Uh hi Guys.

I couldn't belive Schapple (Spelling) got 20 years.But now i hear see ish appealing to the high court i hope she comes home soon.

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    I know I'm a Filipino and I'm proud of it! But most of us Filipinos owe a lot of things from Australian people, such as the English - Tagalog dictionary.... that's one... The K-zone magazine.... and also Time Zone arcade place thingy.... but I dont go there much...
    I get Kzone magazine. Every month. But they dont seem to talk about Pokemon much as they used to. They put a bit here and there, but... oh well.
    They seem to be making the games section bigger every month. Pretty popular its getting.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Stacee said:
    I get Kzone magazine. Every month. But they dont seem to talk about Pokemon much as they used to. They put a bit here and there, but... oh well.
    They seem to be making the games section bigger every month. Pretty popular its getting.

Yeah, I know what you mean... even here in the Philippines, the Pokemon anime is not featured in the K zone and only fatures the games if a new release comes out....

anyways, what other great Australian stuff do you guys got?

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Sequoia said:
    lol...are you getting Emerald on June 9 then? that's the date i heard it was, and none of the EB Games Boutiques i've seen have posters of Pokemon...sad, isn't it?

Hmm.... Emerald in australia!!! Dont you wish they have a tournament there or something

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Already had my copy of Pokemon Emerald pre-ordered about six weeks ago. As with tournaments, I do not believe that Nintendo Australia have the drive needed to set up events like that on a regular basis and advertise it as well. Our best chance is to do it ourselves in our regions, state or nationally.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Already had my copy of Pokemon Emerald pre-ordered about six weeks ago. As with tournaments, I do not believe that Nintendo Australia have the drive needed to set up events like that on a regular basis and advertise it as well. Our best chance is to do it ourselves in our regions, state or nationally.

Hmm... I see... well, I hope you guys have loads of friends to trade at!

Buster Blader

Mini Cooper Fan
    Years
    Well i also have mine pre ordered at EB but i have been playing it on the computer lately it is prety good it also means i have every pokemon game available in Oz yea!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah mine was pre-Odered about 3 weeks ago too.

and umm My hopes have died for events in aus now my only hope is to move to America or If my Thoery works.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    The only other way that Australian Pokemon trainers can get hold of the four uncatchables (Lugia, Celebi, Mew, and Deoxys - Jirachi and Ho-oh can be traded of Gamecube games) is by cheating devices, one of which I happen to have.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Hmmm i have jirachi and soon i will have Ho-Oh and Pokemon XD should have lugia and if i could somehow get my hands on a Jap Colloseum i could get Celebii.

and if my theory works i can get dexoys and Mew.

Oh yeah where did you get your Cheat Device Murpheos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back