• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
  • Very nice! What would I do with 2000 bux in grade 10? I could think of a few things right now, like some burgers and chips, yummm...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Tired and sore, just got back from work, which in turn, after sleep, came after a long bike ride for about 10 K's to a swimming hole with a big swing, which leads to my arms and legs aching like ......i dunno, something. Apart from that, I got my three-day weekend coming up, so I'm all smiles

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
  • G`day, Lord Jaws! May I join the Australia Club? I have all sorts of Australia based games for my GC, and I like pretty much everything about Aussie, I even wanna live there XD
    So may I join? PLEASE? :classic:

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
  • Lord Jaws said:
    'Course you can. When you say Australian-based games do you mean made by Aus developers, or themed Australian, like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger?
    Ty the Tasmanian Tiger is exactly what I meant. I'm glad to be part of the Australian club. Good on ya, mate.
    And hey! How come my name isn't on the list? :(

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    hey mate how are things going hey can i join im not australian but i live on australia in sydney chatswood!!!! can i??

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    hey mate can i join i live in australi pm me to let me know if i were in or out ok? need to go!

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Yes shinycollecter, welcome to the club. Ill get round to updating the member list sometime, dont ask when.

Anyhow, TOPIC: I am DS obsessed and all I have are AWDS, MKDS and VJ: DT. WHo else has one of these wonders of gaming?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Same. But I remember which ones I've joined. Just never bother to post. Anyway, I've lived in Australia for a year. I'll join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back