• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Ok, I'm in social retard classes. This is for classes for kids like me who apperently lack social skills. It would all be good if it weren't for "him"... *shudders* AKA, Jake.

=O I do too... :< It sucks.
    And there's someone in MY class that's mean to me too... he says I know nothing about anything, and that I should be in a mental institution. T_T
    He also said that the ugliest person in his school is beautiful compared to me...

Years
    I'm as ugly as hell too. You're probably prettier than me.

I'm almost 5'6", almost 130 lbs (so I'm fat) have pale skin with a lot of freckles on it, but not too many. My brown hair is kinda curly and a little longer than shoulder length, I have bluish-gray eyes, and basically, I'm as ugly as a piece of crap.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    I'm as ugly as hell too. You're probably prettier than me.

I'm almost 5'6", almost 130 lbs (so I'm fat) have pale skin with a lot of freckles on it, but not too many. My brown hair is kinda curly and a little longer than shoulder length, I have bluish-gray eyes, and basically, I'm as ugly as a piece of crap.

I don't think so. T_T

I weighed myself a few days ago... I'm about 140 lbs. T_T

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I have to say, I like that address. :P

Atomic Reactor

i hope you know that "windows live messenger" and "msn" are the same thing...

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    But I'm not sure if Myra knows...

You can just add her YIM address to msn and it will work fine. I mean...not that she's ever on anymore anyways <.<

...Dude, 130 lbs isn't fat. Wtf, stop saying that. You do realize that I'm only 6"1, and I weigh about 85 lbs more than you...right? XD

This kid "Jake" or whatever sounds like a total douche, btw. Wanna give me his number? I could y'know...take care of things for you :D

Back