• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters
    Years
    You can just join Kittyipawd. You don't need permission. And Spence, give this note to Kaydee from me.

Kaydee, it's Abby. I know you probably hate me for what I did, and I know this probably won't make you forgive me, but oh well. I'd just like to let you know how sorry I am. I was truly a jack@$$... I mean, your right, your just like me. And even though you are prettier than me, smarter, more popular, and well everything, I shouldn't hate you for it.

~Abby </3

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I could probably send that to Kaydee now if you still need it sent.

I also heard from Kaydee that you are pretty.

Years
    Well, Jimmy, I just wrote an apology letter for Kaydee to give to Spencer to give to Kaydee... I feel so much better now.

EDIT- Yeah, tomorrow, I'm probably going to write one to Lash.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, Jimmy, I just wrote an apology letter for Kaydee to give to Spencer to give to Kaydee... I feel so much better now.

EDIT- Yeah, tomorrow, I'm probably going to write one to Lash.

Apologizing usually makes people better. And it makes you feel even better if they accept the apology.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Yes... I needed to do that. I felt so guilty once I had control of my emotions again... I mean, I lost control of my emotions when I said I hated her.

That happens to me occasionly, when I lose control of my emotions. Hopefully, you two will be friends again.

Years
    HI PEOPLES! I FINALLY SENT A SORRY PM TO LASH! HERE IT IS!

raichuchika said:
    Hi Pat. No, this is not some title to grab your attention while I rant about something you did. I'm really sending this PM to say I'm sorry.

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but I've been literally too afraid to PM you. Well, here we go...

Anyways, I don't really hate Neko-Chan/~Koneko/Kaydee. I just happened to lose control of my emotions when I said that. And I said I'm sorry. Look at my fan club. You'll see.

And as for me being "a slimy attention seeking whore" according to you, I've been becoming less of one. Just look at my fan club. You'll see.

Anyways, I'd just like to wrap this up with one final I'm sorry. Sorry for saying I hate Kaydee, sorry for being an attention seeker, and sorry for not being a good friend. I know you'll never forgive me, and you'll probably still want to kill me, but it was worth a shot...

~Abby </3

Back