• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***The Awesome July Daily Chit Chat Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Sarcasm...Meh, my Sarcasm sucks because whenever I say something sarcastic, in reality, I mean whatever it is that I was trying to get across xD

Aww, don't feel bad, everyone's sarcasm sucks from over a computer xD

Anyways, it hasn't been entirely dull here lately...well, kinda...
    -3- I feel your dull, mind-numbing pain. Ahh..
    >>; I think Sarcasm only works in person.. otherwise you have to use [/sarcasm] .. or just make it blatantly obvious.

Sure thing. Now that I've finished school I hope to be posting in here a lot more, and I'd rather post with a few familiar faces than completely new members altogether. Anyway, I'll be sure to remind you to post in here more~

Yeah, not the best thing to admit to, if I'm honest. XD
    :3 Alright~ I'll be willing to come here whenever you need me~

-3-.. and since when are you honest? >D

But the point is, I don't know if I'm saying something wrong!
    I'm not expecting to be a mod, or anything.

... Stuck-up? After that page consuming "war" the last thing you would think I would be was stuck-up.

*Gets off subject*

I didn't say you were stuck up ._. I just meant it as a general thing about modding. A lot of members try to mini-mod.. and.. yeah :/ It's more annoying than anything.. especially if they do it wrong.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    But the point is, I don't know if I'm saying something wrong!
    I'm not expecting to be a mod, or anything.

... Stuck-up? After that page consuming "war" the last thing you would think I would be was stuck-up.

*Gets off subject*
    I cant help but get the feeling that Achamo is being cornered.
    Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes we all try and fail to be sarcastic or say something that is taken the wrong way. I dont fault him for wondering if he is alone.

Nobody knows when they have crossed a unmarked boundary until they have actually crossed it. So let's not be too hard on him.

Sarcasm is a tricky thing when not face to face with somebody. That's why I dont usually try to be sarcastic when posting. If I do decide to be sarcastic I use [/sarcasm] if it's not too obvious.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    :3 Alright~ I'll be willing to come here whenever you need me~

-3-.. and since when are you honest? >D
    The question you should've asked is, "When aren't you honest?" XD
    I cant help but get the feeling that Achamo is being cornered.
    Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes we all try and fail to be sarcastic or say something that is taken the wrong way. I dont fault him for wondering if he is alone.

Nobody knows when they have crossed a unmarked boundary until they have actually crossed it. So let's not be too hard on him.

Sarcasm is a tricky thing when not face to face with somebody. That's why I dont usually try to be sarcastic when posting. If I do decide to be sarcastic I use [/sarcasm] if it's not too obvious.
    ...excuse me? No one's being cornered in here so please refrain from the mini-modding. If I, or another staff member, feels someone is being "cornered" or bullied, they will step in. Thank you.

Sarcasm is something people are free to do, tricky or not. I personally find it very fun and amusing.

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

...excuse me? No one's being cornered in here so please refrain from the mini-modding. If I, or another staff member, feels someone is being "cornered" or bullied, they will step in. Thank you.

Sarcasm is something people are free to do, tricky or not. I personally find it very fun and amusing.

.. X3 I'm never dishonest.. which is also a bad thing to say out-loud~
    ._. Ah.. but people take advantage of me too much ;_;..

.. Were you just being sarcastic again? X3 You stink.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

What? didn't you just get ticked off at me 'Cause I was sarcastic? And, I didn't think it was clue enough, I was being cornerd. Thank you very much.

If it was supposed to be fun and amusing, what was up with page 4?!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I hate it when people are being sarcastic, and you don't catch on right away. Then you feel stupid ._.

But I'm a hypocrite, because I do just that :o
    That's why I try to make it painfully obvious that I'm being sarcastic. When I do choose to do so. I hate to see such misunderstanding personally and I too feel stupid when I miss unmarked sarcasm. But can you falt someone for taking things at face value? Not all of us are willing to jump to a conclusion based upon a subtle and nearly insignificant indicator. It all depends on how much you analyze what was said before posting a reply. Unfortunately that means taking time to think about it and that's time not all of us have. Especially when the thread is alive and you want to be the next poster.

Last edited:

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    It took me a year of coming here before I came over to the DCC side. How sad is that? D:
    Same with me.

D: How dare that person say I'm ignorant

Shining Salamence, please read the DCC rules before posting in here again as your post is deemed offtopic and therefore SPAM.

Sorry. I read the rules just now. ;_; I had a feeling a mod would bash my head in for that.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Same with me.

D: How dare that person say I'm ignorant

Sorry. I read the rules just now. ;_; I had a feeling a mod would bash my head in for that.

actually, there is a sytem in the forums. did you see that "XD" in my post? In the forums meens I'm joking. Notin' about you being Ignorant. People are forget the sytem nowadays :/

Here:

xx Nica xx said:
    Seriously, saying something mean to me without an XD I find really offense

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    That was the idea. This thread is has been so amazingly dead lately which is why I thought it'd be interesting to see what would happen if we introduced some stuff that was around when it was more active. I guess some people find it funny, others think it's weird. Ah well, it won't last much longer, anyway.

Who says it won't last much longer? Pssh. XD

Kura =D said:
    And you know what else is dull?
    >>; This DCC.
    Mmmhmm. Aside from last night. XD

And to be honest, asking a question about modding hurts your chances.. because it makes it seem like you're just in it for the benefits, and not actually doing it because you enjoy helping people out.

Now, I wouldn't say that. Because some people honestly do not know qualifications and such. I remember I asked, and some people were like, "Lulz u lost ur chanse," though they probably thought I was asking to be a mod. >_> But, that was when I was a noob.

Mattz0r said:
    Sure thing. Now that I've finished school I hope to be posting in here a lot more, and I'd rather post with a few familiar faces than completely new members altogether. Anyway, I'll be sure to remind you to post in here more~

YOU ALWAYS HAVE ME! :3

Guys, let's stop fighting. ;; I don't want any conflict before I get my nails done! >O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    So I take it there was a fair measure of e-drama going on in this thread. Just suppress all memory of it and move along. Nothing to see back there.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Being online is alright, but staying up too late kills me in the morning. I can't seem to ever find the energy to get myself going in the mornings after a late night, especially if I spend that night on the computer!! I crash out at school for about an hour or so before I actually get up.

Anyone else find a desperate need to have a decent amount of sleep? XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    If the computer was located closer to my room I'd probably attempt to stay up late, but since I'm not allowed to, I have to suffer and sleep. If I oversleep I get headaches and that, and if I undersleep (Which is only on those, rare, new years evez) there is nothing wrong with me. I wish I could stay up late.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Usually if I oversleep, I'm tired all day. But if I don't get enough sleep, I'm not even close to tired. It doesn't make much sense, but hey...

...I like turtles.

Years
    On the topic of private schooling:

OMG! I am soooo jealous! aAtleast Private School goers all wear the same uniform! Ugh...I wish I was at a Privatee School! *thinks deeply* Mmm...then again, I would have never fallen in love...*hair bursts into flames*with someone who doesn't love me back! *sobs*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back