• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***The Awesome July Daily Chit Chat Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    On the topic of private schooling:

OMG! I am soooo jealous! aAtleast Private School goers all wear the same uniform! Ugh...I wish I was at a Privatee School! *thinks deeply* Mmm...then again, I would have never fallen in love...*hair bursts into flames*with someone who doesn't love me back! *sobs*

I don't see how hat is on the topic of Turtles and sleep.
    *thinks*
    Well... no.

But anways, I would hate to go to private school. I would get sick less often, but that's not the point. It costs to much, and say one word in whisper... BAM!!! detention and get hit with a ruler.

Years
    All the better for me! I must be able to keep quiet forever! LIS! (Laughs in Silence) Incidentally, I have been up sence yesterday and have had 3 pet turtles, all rescued and all dead... (names: Squirtle, Sam, and Snappy)

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I'm at a private school, and I don't mind wearing the uniform most of the times. I feel comfortable in the skirts but tucking it can get a bit much when it's really hot.

Ah, turtles are great! I've never actually owned any, but they look cool and don't seem so dangerous, so that would make them good pets. Super Mario always encounters turtles in the sewers and hops right on their shells. >< I wonder how the turtles get in the sewers in the first place. *thinks* I would imagine they are too big to be flushed.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm so glad I don't have to wear a uniform anymore :3 I'm done high-school and now I'm going to College~ :3 So YAY~ <3

I threw my uniform out after the school year ended. I hated it so much X3;..

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I hate my school uniform, the teachers at my school seem to care more about our uniform than anything else. D: I can't wait till I can finally burn my uniform up. XD Which won't be in about 2 years or so. ;_;

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    I don't go to school and at work they let me wear literally whatever I want, as long as it doesn't distract other employees.
    But yeah, yesterday I wore ripped jeans with a KoRn concert shirt.

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    Stargate stinks man.

haha, just kidding. I'm sad they ended it. But all things must come to an end, I suppose.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    It's not one of these? Pity, then.

I never did have much appreciation for Western school uniforms in the first place, anyway.

It really is a pity. Those uniforms look so much cooler than ours. ;; And I agree with Chikara, they are waaaay overpriced.

I've never seen even one episode of Stargate. For me, nothing was sadder than when Friends came to an end. D8

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    I lost interest in Friends right after I got into highschool. Because then I didn't have the time to spend watching friends, I was too busy being with my friends.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've never seen even one episode of Stargate. For me, nothing was sadder than when Friends came to an end. D8
    You've never seen Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis? My, how deprived you are. D<

As for Friends, I never did care much for that show in the first place; consequently, I was indifferent when it finally ended.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    You've never seen Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis? My, how deprived you are. D<

As for Friends, I never did care much for that show in the first place; consequently, I was indifferent when it finally ended.

I know. It's really sad. D: To my credit, I tried watching it once but quickly lost interest. I don't think the theme song even started yet when I flipped the channel. Oh well, I tried. I'm not much of a Star Wars/Startrek/ Stargate type of person.

That's a shame. I thought it was one of the best sitcoms while it was around. You can still get the DVDs for Friends, so you've got a second chance!

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    I would say that he should opt out of catching friends. The humor isn't relevant anymore.

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    Bleh, nevermind. There's no convincing you. x_x Humour was the main component of Friends, and if it wasn't to your liking then the show wouldn't have been that enjoyable for ya anyway.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Friends was...uh, okay I guess, I mean, it wasn't one of those shows that sucked me into following every episode, but UI think I might have seen a few episodes of it before, when nothing else was on...

That theme song, there was something about it through, that made me feel a sudden rush of adreniline through my veins...

Hehe...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Friends was an alright show. Not my favourite one, but had enough to make me want to watch it, at least for a while. It's still being played on re-runs here for some reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back