• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Hey Cake could you do this for me?

IV-bred
    Pokemon: Rilou/Lucario
    Nature: Adament
    Egg moves?: none
    What IVs do you want?: Flawless or as close as possible
    Shiny?: No
    Other:
    Offer in exchange?: CMT, im not really sure if I have anything you are after
    I have all items and all 493 pokemon, so hopefully there is something you want

Im also after a Volt Tackle Pikachu, if you see anything you would trade for that :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    :O get on wifi now

Edit:
    Too late. You logged. Pity me.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Migit78: Sorry Migit, I don't really see anything that interests me for the IV-request. :C I can however, breed you the Volt Tackle Pikachu for free. That or I probably have one already stashed somewhere, but since it's worthless to me you can have it for free. Or for Magikarp. Whatever keeps your dinghy up.
    @Equalizer: oh sweet chocolate christ ;_;

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thats cool, ill just take the Pikachu then :D
    Let me know when you are free and ill find something to give you

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Go now before the ruler of greatness and all things sweet puts down the hammer of great jinxing on us x.x

edit: fml. logged again. I'll wait another day I suppose.

edit: false alarm. thanks cake xP

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    WHARRRGARBLLL FAFDSLKJFSLJLK Pokecommunity is so goddang slow today. It makes me shed a tear. D; It feels like the site is dying.
    @Equalizer: OKAY WE HAVE THAT DONE. :D finally lols.
    @Migit: Lemme find the Pikachu first, if not, then I'll breed it and VM/PM you.
    @Musica: Shall we trade nao? And sorry, last time was just 'cause it hit midnight so New Years and all that jazz. Use my Plat FC.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • WHARRRGARBLLL FAFDSLKJFSLJLK Pokecommunity is so goddang slow today. It makes me shed a tear. D; It feels like the site is dying.

@Musica: Shall we trade nao? And sorry, last time was just 'cause it hit midnight so New Years and all that jazz. Use my Plat FC.

I'll just be trading with Migit, then I'll get right on with you. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    FML x2. Im too sleepy to think straight. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Musica: Lol, a while sounds hopeful. :D I'll be here, just because I'd hate it if we missed another opportunity to trade.

Years
  • @Musica: May I have those shiney pokemon now? Or what? I'd be fine with a Bagon and a Gible, both shiney

@Cake: I got my hands on a shiney Sudowoodo. Willing o trade it for a shiney Teddiursa? :D

btw, why yo up so late?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Last 3 'mons to trade with Migit! :D
    I'll bring the Shellder with me so after Migit and I trade, I could get immediately to you.

@Crayonz, you really should take that over to my thread. We wouldn't want to talk about our trades under Cake's thread, would we? Give me a while to look for those 'mons (too many 'mons in my boxes and they're all MESSED up). I'll send you a VM when I find them.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: Lol, I can ask the same for you. And I'm just waiting to trade is all. C: I don't really have any reason to go to sleep though the urge to is kind of coming onto me now. Also the Sudowoodo sounds good, but tomorrow, sorry. I'm tired, just gotta finish something with Musica and Migit first.
    @Musica: Well, at least we got that done. Thanks much for the Shellder, he is one of my favorite shinies. Orange clams are adorable for some reason. Enjoy the Marill, also.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • I had that Marill craving when I got destroyed by an Azumarill. >_______>
    Thanks, by the way. :D It also looks awesome as a blue oyster. @.@

Years
  • TOUSHE! Haha, always wanted to say that, and I probably spelt it wrong, poo.

And btw, I don't need a Teddiursa, I'll think of a shiney tommorow...

Years
  • @AncienT: You definitely thought that one out. Sure, I accept for all. It's just that I need to figure out how we're going to trade because they're all spread out in different games.

i change PENIS' Turtwig for Birthday09 Charmander - UT (Naughty)

p/s...im glad to completed ur 10 ANIV event collection..:p
    i think we can trade on sunday...different games..? tell me how much fc need i regis..? because i need to deleted some fc in my pal pad...

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: Actually Crayonz, I just realized I already have a shiny Sudowoodo. Derp, sorry. :[
    @THASHINX: Sure, I'll trade for the FAL2010 Mew, I don't mind.
    @AncienT: I'll figure that out now, and sure, the Bday Charmander is fine with me.
    edit:
    world10 crobat - plat
    10 aniv espeon - plat
    10aniv lugia - diamond
    10 aniv tyranitar - diamond
    scyther - plat
    larvitar - diamond
    froslass - plat
    bday charmander - plat

Let's trade on Plat first, then Diamond. Switch out your mons to trade for Diamond after trading with me in SS. Also, I just noticed you wanted the Espeon twice, so that makes for a total of eight. Do you want to add anything ese?

EDIT: NEW STOCK.

SMR2010 Jirachi - UT (Bold)

10 ANIV Entei - UT (Naughty)

10 ANIV Moltres - UT (Quiet)

10 ANIV Raikou - UT (Hardy)

Musica's Shellder w/ Rock Blast + Rapid Spin (Adamant)
    Skill Link
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back