• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sorry about the absence guys. I can't be online all the time, though I wish I could get all of these pending trades over with.

@Crayonz: herp life calls bro i must answer. i wish i wasn't so busy this month.
@miakalina: I'd definitely be interested in the shiny flawless IVd Lapras. C:
@mac: I still have a shiny EVd Bronzong though. Like I said, I'm really only interested in the Ho-oh.
@FallenStar: VMd you.
@Jubilational: The conversational question might work great somewhere else, but you have to offer considering this is a trade thread. :P I have a list of wants in my opening post.
EDIT: NEW STOCK.
215e.png

Linda's Sneasel w/ Pursuit (Jolly)
Inner Focus
30/30/30/x/19/31

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2011
Hi Cake
Just to warn you I'm super new to all of this. So all of the abbreviations are going right over my head.
I have a shiney GS Event Suicune. It is the legit Suicune, I work at my local gamestop and I was put in charge of the poke event. So I grabbed myself the Suicune while fiddling around with the cartridge while learning how to set the event up.

And my very own first shiney pokemon ever (shiney zubat) which is now a shiney Crobat.

If you are interested in either or, the first thing I ask of is... just a quick explination on the run down of things. Since you say you duplicate your pokemon before trading them I'd like to do the same for mine. And well... the rest is straight forward I'm assuming (friend code trade blah blah)

And if you aren't interested then just the rundown period would be much appreciated ^^

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@ZiegDiablo: Sorry, I'm not interested, but that is very cool about the Suicune. I didn't know you could activate the event for it, I thought they would send out different cartridges for each mon, haha.

Anyway, you'd need an Action Replay to clone your Pokemon before you trade. You just press a button combination while moving a Pokemon in your box and you've cloned the Pokemon. It doesn't make the Pokemon hacked and most people just use AR because it's much faster than other cloning methods.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2011
@ZiegDiablo: Sorry, I'm not interested, but that is very cool about the Suicune. I didn't know you could activate the event for it, I thought they would send out different cartridges for each mon, haha.

Anyway, you'd need an Action Replay to clone your Pokemon before you trade. You just press a button combination while moving a Pokemon in your box and you've cloned the Pokemon. It doesn't make the Pokemon hacked and most people just use AR because it's much faster than other cloning methods.

Its actually just one cartridge and its time activated... so all I did was changed the internal clock and date on the DS to jan 31st and it activated the suicune

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
Hey cake, would you breed me this:
Spr_b_g4_133.png
OR
Spr_b_g4_133_s.png

Timid Or Modest UT
Must have the best IVs for Hidden Power Grass Electric Or Ground

I have:
Spoiler:

Yes, I took some time to post this :3. Let me know If something of this is of your liking. Thanks in advance ^-^'!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@Juanton: Sorry, I already have Pokerus.
@ZiegDiablo: That's actually really cool that you get access to that then. And wat. So if I go to GS this weekend to get Raikou and change the date to January 31st, I can get Suicune? Or is it just for the cartridge?
@Crayonz: That was assuming I was online, derp. I hope we can do it tomorrow, on the weekend or something.
@TheRichar: MattJ's Raikou definitely interests me. And I'll try to do the Eevee; I'll PM/VM you when I'm done or am frustrated enough to quit again, lol. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2011
@Juanton: Sorry, I already have Pokerus.
@ZiegDiablo: That's actually really cool that you get access to that then. And wat. So if I go to GS this weekend to get Raikou and change the date to January 31st, I can get Suicune? Or is it just for the cartridge?
@Crayonz: That was assuming I was online, derp. I hope we can do it tomorrow, on the weekend or something.
@TheRichar: MattJ's Raikou definitely interests me. And I'll try to do the Eevee; I'll PM/VM you when I'm done or am frustrated enough to quit again, lol. :P

The cartridge is time sensitive since the beasts are time locked so you would have to change the internal clock of the DS that the cartridge is in...so unless you are pretty good friends with the employees it probably wont happen

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
i like your fall 2010 mew. are you willing to trade it for any of these:
UT Gamestop Shiny Raiku, lvl 7 jirachi, shiny murkrow level 29, multiple regular legendaries?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Just to remind you about my Shellder's distribution rights. :D

And what would you want for your TRU Regigigas?
*I'd prefer if you choose 'mons with the ID of 27054, because I wanted the TRU Regi in my plat*

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
Sounds good to me. Thanks btw. ^-^
EDIT: If you do it very good you can pick 2 tihngs :3

Last edited:
Years
Oh! Sorry Cake, I already got someone to help me transfer pokes.

And can I have a Sable eye? I need it for a ghost pokemon in my SS. It dosent have to be shiney..

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
Years
CMT for Flygon (m) Jolly
6HP/252ATK/252SPD
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-turn

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@ZiegDiablo: Eh, it's nothing that waiting can't fix, but like I said, that's pretty cool. I never knew that about GS events.
@Darkraiguy: Sorry Darkraiguy, I'm not really interested as I have everything you do already. :/
@Musica: Whoops, forgot about that, sorry. Also, I'll check it out in a sec.
@HaloSonic: Mm, it depends on the mons you offer. Winner's Path sounds okay but I need to know more. :P
@Crayonz: It's fine lol, it's probably better that way considering my tendency to disappear now. And sure, if I can catch you online next time.
@Aciel: Not really interested in anything, sorry.

Years
ok, I have all of the different winner's path mons. Here's what I got.

Horsea(Muddy Water) (Adamant - Sniper, Brave - SwiftSwim)
Bronzor -(Trick Room) (hasty,gentle, adamant, lonely, rash - Heatproof) (calm, Naughty, timid - Levitate)
Beldum (Zen Headbutt) - (Timid, Sassy, Lonely, Naughty - Clear Body)
Duskull (Imprison) - (hardyx2, Bold - Levitate)
Magikarp(Bounce) - (Naive, Adament, Impish x2, Careful x2, Relaxed, Lax,rash, modest - Swift Swim)
Munchlax (Selfdestruct) - (Mild - Pickup)(Jolly - Thick Fat)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@Crayonz: Alright, sure. I have the Sableye ready. C:
@HaloSonic: I'm interested in the Beldum (Sassy), Munchlax (Jolly) and Horsea (Adamant) for all three Yellow Forest Pikachus?
304e.png

Enosh's Aron w/ Head Smash (Adamant)
Rock Head
31/31/31/31/31/31

Also, I removed a bunch Mat 48509 shinies because he is known to be on the hax blacklist.

Last edited:
Years
@Crayonz: Alright, sure. I have the Sableye ready. C:
@HaloSonic: I'm interested in the Beldum (Sassy), Munchlax (Jolly) and Horsea (Adamant) for all three Yellow Forest Pikachus?
304e.png

Enosh's Aron w/ Head Smash (Adamant)
Rock Head
31/31/31/31/31/31

Also, I removed a bunch Mat 48509 shinies because he is known to be on the hax blacklist.
there are 3 forest Pikachus? ok. I have them ready for whenever you want them. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back