• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2011
i have a torchic shiny :iv (lvl 11(5, 17 ,15 14,12,5) shiny chimchar lvl 1 (iv( 21,15,5,15,5,215) Shiny nindoran iv (lvl1( 19,15,25,9,25,15)

ur shinx and pyragon real interest me

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
Years
Ok, this may be a tall order, and idk if you want what I've got so...
OF: Aura Mew UT Lonely
Shiny Embedded Tower Groudon UT Serious
Shiny Embedded Tower Rayquaza UT Timid
Shiny Registeel Jolly Lvl 100
Shiny VGC10 Eevee UT Hardy
Shiny Golem T Relaxed Lvl 27
Shiny Giratina UT Docile Lvl 1
Space C Deoxys UT Calm

I would like your
IVed Scyther or Eved Scizor
IVed Staryu
IVed Gible or EVed Garchomp
IVed Beldum
EVed Bronzong

I think that is it. And I know you said you don't like PMs, but could we discuss this via PM? I keep up on those a lot better. If not, thats cool too. Just let me know I guess.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Here's a big, hearty bump for my much-delayed update in 2017. The Bakery is now officially open again for trades!

Years
  • Age 33
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Congrats on reopening. Wish I had some pokes to offer you but I just started playing again two weeks ago and only have my transferred from yellow legendaries with good natures but bad IVs lol

Good luck on your trades

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Congrats on reopening. Wish I had some pokes to offer you but I just started playing again two weeks ago and only have my transferred from yellow legendaries with good natures but bad IVs lol

Good luck on your trades

Hey, thanks! It's been long enough that I get back into trading. If you ever have anything interesting to offer, come and stop by. (: I'm not bothered so much by IVs in Gen VII because of the invention of Bottle Caps--they're glorious.

Years
  • Age 33
  • CA
  • Seen May 17, 2017
Hey, thanks! It's been long enough that I get back into trading. If you ever have anything interesting to offer, come and stop by. (: I'm not bothered so much by IVs in Gen VII because of the invention of Bottle Caps--they're glorious.

What are those? Haven't heard of them. Haven't played through my copy of sun yet

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! :) Nice to see an established shop being reopened!
Do you have other Shinies from RBYG re-releases? :) Those would be my priority.

Here's what I can offer from your Wishlist:
Spoiler:

If you want all of that and don't have anymore Shinies from the GEN 1 re-releases, here's what I'd like:
Spoiler:

Please note I considered every Pokémon 1:1, although I understand if you want to negociate if you feel the trade is unfair :)

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello! :) Nice to see an established shop being reopened!
Do you have other Shinies from RBYG re-releases? :) Those would be my priority.

Here's what I can offer from your Wishlist:
Spoiler:

If you want all of that and don't have anymore Shinies from the GEN 1 re-releases, here's what I'd like:
Spoiler:

Please note I considered every Pokémon 1:1, although I understand if you want to negociate if you feel the trade is unfair :)

Hey Soapie!
I'll leave out Shiny Sylvally as I'm currently looking for a regular Adamant & Jolly Type: Null! And I have not put my other RGBY shinies up for trade yet, but they do exist! It's more that I simply forgot to add them to my shiny list while I was rehauling the shop last night, haha. I'd be willing to trade them with you, with most being semi-redistributable and a few being non-redistributable (out of sentimentality purposes, so you can probably tell what was on my VC Red team lol). Some, like the in-game trade Pokemon, are just distributable in general. So, for your 9 Pokemon:

Spoiler:

I can offer 9 GB Pokemon as well (you pick out of this list):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapie!
I'll leave out Shiny Sylvally as I'm currently looking for a regular Adamant & Jolly Type: Null! And I have not put my other RGBY shinies up for trade yet, but they do exist! It's more that I simply forgot to add them to my shiny list while I was rehauling the shop last night, haha. I'd be willing to trade them with you, with most being semi-redistributable and a few being non-redistributable (out of sentimentality purposes, so you can probably tell what was on my VC Red team lol). Some, like the in-game trade Pokemon, are just distributable in general. So, for your 9 Pokemon:

Spoiler:

I can offer 9 GB Pokemon as well, all with OT: Flan and ID no.: 06989 (you pick out of this list):

Spoiler:
Oooh nice! That's an impressive collection :o Feel free to take another look at my Shop for anything interesting, because you have so much I want *w*

For now however, I will choose 8 RBGY Pokémon and 1 Event, if that suits you:
Spoiler:

Does that sound fair to you? I understand all of these are semi-redis ^-^

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Oooh nice! That's an impressive collection :o Feel free to take another look at my Shop for anything interesting, because you have so much I want *w*

For now however, I will choose 8 RBGY Pokémon and 1 Event, if that suits you:
Spoiler:

Does that sound fair to you? I understand all of these are semi-redis ^-^

Heh, thanks! I need to replay through a VC Blue so I can get Venusaur and Blastoise eventually, along with Hitmonlee, Pinsir, etc. Anyway, that all sounds fair to me! When are you available to trade?
Also, I'll definitely take you up on that offer and browse through your shop in a bit. (;

Last edited:

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Heh, thanks! I need to replay through my VC Red so I can get Venusaur and Blastoise eventually, along with Hitmonlee, Pinsir, etc. Anyway, that all sounds fair to me! When are you available to trade?
Also, I'll definitely take you up on that offer and browse through your shop in a bit. (;

I'll get home in about an hour and a half. I can trade with you then! I hope it suits you - I'll be online until 10PM EDT if you are busy in the meantime. (It's almost 5PM right now)

Years
Hello! I'm interested in a fair amount of Pokémon that you have :) I hope something I have takes your fancy too! I'm afraid there's quite a lot!

Here's what I'm interested in:
Spoiler:

Here's what I have:
From your wishlist:
Spoiler:

Not from your wishlist:
Spoiler:

I have TONS of beastball Pokemon, I still haven't gotten the list ready yet... I also have some apricorn ball pokemon AND dream ball pokemon!

Thanks for reading!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'll get home in about an hour and a half. I can trade with you then! I hope it suits you - I'll be online until 10PM EDT if you are busy in the meantime. (It's almost 5PM right now)

Sounds good to me! I'll be online then and ready to trade with you. (:
Hello! I'm interested in a fair amount of Pokémon that you have :) I hope something I have takes your fancy too! I'm afraid there's quite a lot!

Here's what I'm interested in:
Spoiler:

Here's what I have:
From your wishlist:
Spoiler:

I have TONS of beastball Pokemon, I still haven't gotten the list ready yet... I also have some apricorn ball pokemon AND dream ball pokemon!

Thanks for reading!

As of right now, I'm not too interested in breedables as I've got quite enough at the moment. For the first few months while Sun/Moon were released, all I was doing was breeding lol. I hope you understand. ^^;
But I'd certainly be able to clone your events for you! I'm definitely interested in at least 7 out of the 8 events you offered, in fact, so you have your pick out of what you are interested in (rate 1:1). I do have two questions though:

1) Is it possible to rename the Glalie to its original name? It's okay if not. I still want it regardless, lol.
2) What specifically is the 2010 Jirachi event?

Years
As of right now, I'm not too interested in breedables as I've got quite enough at the moment. For the first few months while Sun/Moon were released, all I was doing was breeding lol. I hope you understand. ^^;
But I'd certainly be able to clone your events for you! I'm definitely interested in at least 7 out of the 8 events you offered, in fact, so you have your pick out of what you are interested in (rate 1:1). I do have two questions though:

1) Is it possible to rename the Glalie to its original name? It's okay if not. I still want it regardless, lol.
2) What specifically is the 2010 Jirachi event?

That's perfectly fine! I understand too since I no longer breed due to time constaints, these are just REALLY old from my shop on another forum. I kinda overbred...

I'm afraid I can't rename the Glalie :( think it's because it was 'transferred' from the demo to the proper game.

The 2010 Jirachi is the Draco Meteor one (a wifi event, scroll half way through here). Unfortunatly it's trained though, since it's so old I'm not sure if I used infinite rare candies on it :/ You can have a copy of it anyway though.

Also just found some more events (I thought I had them somewhere!)
Spoiler:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
That's perfectly fine! I understand too since I no longer breed due to time constaints, these are just REALLY old from my shop on another forum. I kinda overbred...

I'm afraid I can't rename the Glalie :( think it's because it was 'transferred' from the demo to the proper game.

The 2010 Jirachi is the Draco Meteor one (a wifi event, scroll half way through here). Unfortunatly it's trained though, since it's so old I'm not sure if I used infinite rare candies on it :/ You can have a copy of it anyway though.

Also just found some more events (I thought I had them somewhere!)
Spoiler:

Oh, hey! I actually have that Jirachi event. However, it's stuck on my 5th gen cartridges back in the U.S. lol, so that's why I'm not advertising it in my shop quite yet. I assume the Raikou and Entei are from the Gamestop event? For 12 of my events (ratio 1:1), I'd be interested in your:

Spoiler:

How does this all sound?

Years
Oh, hey! I actually have that Jirachi event. However, it's stuck on my 5th gen cartridges back in the U.S. lol, so that's why I'm not advertising it in my shop quite yet. I assume the Raikou and Entei are from the Gamestop event? For 12 of my events (ratio 1:1), I'd be interested in your:

Spoiler:

How does this all sound?

No worries! Sounds perfectly fine to me :D

When are you able to trade? I just need to transfer them to Sun.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'm ready now :D sorry to keep you waiting!

Also didn't see your previous question D: I'm really sorry! The Raikoi and Entei AREN'T the gamestop ones since I'm from the EU, BUT the EU had one via wifi: http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/244.shtml

Are you still ok with this?

Yeah, that's absolutely fine! That's actually even better since I already have the GAMESTOP shiny beasts, but I like collecting them anyway. (: They're one of my favorite shiny legendaries. I'll meet you in FP! Request me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back