• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Do you have another event to make the trade 1:1, since I'll be trading 5 event Pokemon and you're offering 4 currently? (: I'd be willing to clone them, sure.

how about a nuketta wobbuffet?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Sure, that sounds good! I'll clone my events first and I'll be in Wi-fi in about 5-10 min. (:

Okay I'll be waiting here. 2 clones of your events and then clone back of mine. right?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Okay, one more batch to clone (for the original set + 2 clones of the set) and then I'll be online.

Edit:

Forgot to take the items off them.

old post:

I'm in FP, head over there as soon as you're done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello! I'm interested in the Shiny Tapu Koko event. Unfortunately i dont have anything listed under your 'wants' tab, however i can offer the following events and Shiny BR:

Events:
10 Aniv: Espeon, Umbreon, Charizard, Typhlosion, Tyranitar Alakazam
JEREMY: Staryu, Tauros, Oddish
Shiny Event Groudon, Kyogre

Shiny BR:
Typhlosion, Volcarona, Pidgeot, Absol, Manectric, Scizor, Dragonite

Let me know if youre interested in any of those, if not i can try to list more. Thanks!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
It's cool, I'll trade them back with the items so it's not a problem. (:

I can offer korean toonverse sandshrew and grimer for the mews. both of them are UT right?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello! I'm interested in the Shiny Tapu Koko event. Unfortunately i dont have anything listed under your 'wants' tab, however i can offer the following events and Shiny BR:

Events:
10 Aniv: Espeon, Umbreon, Charizard, Typhlosion, Tyranitar Alakazam
JEREMY: Staryu, Tauros, Oddish
Shiny Event Groudon, Kyogre

Shiny BR:
Typhlosion, Volcarona, Pidgeot, Absol, Manectric, Scizor, Dragonite

Let me know if youre interested in any of those, if not i can try to list more. Thanks!

Can you list full details on the Jeremy Staryu, Jeremy Tauros, and Jeremy Oddish? Those are very intriguing events. (: For an example on how to write full details, you can look at the way I've displayed information for each Pokemon in my shop.
I can offer korean toonverse sandshrew and grimer for the mews. both of them are UT right?

Yep! They're both UT. Sounds like a good deal to me!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Sure.

Oddish
(m) ot JEREMY Lv 26 UT (pokeball)
ID:24680
Quirky
Poison Powder/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/ Acid
Chlorophyll
IVs: 'Pretty good' all around except Sp Def which is 'decent'

Staryu
LV18 OT: Jeremy UT (pokeball)
ID: 13579
Timid
Harden/Water Gun/ Rapid Spin/Recover
Illuminate
IVs: HP: 'decent' ATK: 'decent' DEF: 'pretty good' SPD: 'pretty good' SP DEF: 'decent' AP Atk: 'pretty good'

Tauros
LV 25 UT OT: JEREMY (Safari Ball)
Docile
Rage/Horn Attack/ Scary Face/Pursuit
Intimidate
IVS:
HP, DEF, SP DEF: 'decent'
ATK, SPD, SP ATK: 'pretty good'

Let me know if you need anything else, thanks!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sure.

Oddish
(m) ot JEREMY Lv 26 UT (pokeball)
ID:24680
Quirky
Poison Powder/Stun Spore/Sleep Powder/ Acid
Chlorophyll
IVs: 'Pretty good' all around except Sp Def which is 'decent'

Staryu
LV18 OT: Jeremy UT (pokeball)
Timid
Harden/Water Gun/ Rapid Spin/Recover
Illuminate
IVs: HP: 'decent' ATK: 'decent' DEF: 'pretty good' SPD: 'pretty good' SP DEF: 'decent' AP Atk: 'pretty good'

Tauros
LV 25 UT OT: JEREMY (Safari Ball)
Docile
Rage/Horn Attack/ Scary Face/Pursuit
Intimidate
IVS:
HP, DEF, SP DEF: 'decent'
ATK, SPD, SP ATK: 'pretty good'

Let me know if you need anything else, thanks!

I'd be willing to trade for the Jeremy Tauros! A 1:1 trade is fair. I can trade in a few hours, though I'm actually about to leave for dinner with a friend right now. Do you need me to clone a copy of Tauros for you to keep, or no? (:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Sounds good to me! A clone would be much appreciated. If its not too much trouble, would you be willing to clone a 'Old Sea Map' Shiny Mew for me as well? Obviously if youd like to clone the Mew for yourself too for the trouble.

Edit: I see you already have one (awkward) so id be willing to give you the JEREMY Staryu in exchange for cloning.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sounds good to me! A clone would be much appreciated. If its not too much trouble, would you be willing to clone a 'Old Sea Map' Shiny Mew for me as well? Obviously if youd like to clone the Mew for yourself too for the trouble.

Edit: I see you already have one (awkward) so id be willing to give you the JEREMY Staryu in exchange for cloning.

Sure, that sounds perfectly fine with me. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back