• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Any chance you like something in my Tiny list in sig for Shiny Tapu Koko Event?

I really like the Shiny Gengar/Ectoplasma, if that's fine. (:

EDIT: I presume that you want the ENG Melemele Shiny Koko, since it seems you already have the JPN Gift one?

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I have the pokemon center evee's colorful friends that you're missing. Would you mind if I wait alittle till you complete updating the shop so I can choose then? :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I have the pokemon center evee's colorful friends that you're missing. Would you mind if I wait alittle till you complete updating the shop so I can choose then? :)

Yes, that's fine! I'm working on it right now, actually.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Yes, that's fine! I'm working on it right now, actually.

Hey the eveelutions that I got, 4 of them have their met date as 5/12/17 which makes it a day before the event started in Jap. Trying to get in contact with the person from whom my trader got them. Sorry for making you wait but I'm trying to get some sort of proof. It could be nothing but I just wanna be sure because its bothering me.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey the eveelutions that I got, 4 of them have their met date as 5/12/17 which makes it a day before the event started in Jap. Trying to get in contact with the person from whom my trader got them. Sorry for making you wait but I'm trying to get some sort of proof. It could be nothing but I just wanna be sure because its bothering me.

Thanks for the heads up! I can wait and see. (: More information is always better.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Flan I'm interested in the following events from your shop:

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Trapinch ?/?????, LV. 1, UT
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Bagon ?/????, LV. 1, UT
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino ?/???, LV. 1, UT
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea ?/????, LV. 1, UT

For these four I can offer the following:
Chymia's shiny gardevoir
Jessie's wobbuffet
Liberty pass victini
WCS shiny milotic

What say you? :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Flan I'm interested in the following events from your shop:

JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Trapinch ?/?????, LV. 1, UT
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Bagon ?/????, LV. 1, UT
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino ?/???, LV. 1, UT
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea ?/????, LV. 1, UT

For these four I can offer the following:
Chymia's shiny gardevoir
Jessie's wobbuffet
Liberty pass victini
WCS shiny milotic

What say you? :)

Hey, can you make sure to use the edit feature? Since I'm quoted in the post, it notifies me again when you edit it. That way, we don't have to have double posts, haha.
Also, I'm not too interested in Wobbuffet, Victini (I already have this event unclaimed in my B/W files), or WCS Milotic, sorry! Do you have other events available to trade? Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir, however, is fine. (: Thanks!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Hey, can you make sure to use the edit feature? Since I'm quoted in the post, it notifies me again when you edit it. That way, we don't have to have double posts, haha.
Also, I'm not too interested in Wobbuffet, Victini (I already have this event unclaimed in my B/W files), or WCS Milotic, sorry! Do you have other events available to trade? Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir, however, is fine. (: Thanks!

Oh I'm sorry .. I didn't notice my earlier post .. I was multitasking and stuff ..

In that case I can offer you:

Colorful distribution Espeon,jolteon and umbreon. (These are different ones that I just acquired a few moments ago and they don't have that met date issue.)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Oh I'm sorry .. I didn't notice my earlier post .. I was multitasking and stuff ..

In that case I can offer you:

Colorful distribution Espeon,jolteon and umbreon. (These are different ones that I just acquired a few moments ago and they don't have that met date issue.)

Yep, that sounds like a perfect offer to me! (: When can you trade?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Yep, that sounds like a perfect offer to me! (: When can you trade?

I'm free right now actually .. I can trade .. and as usual I would require clone backs :p
Can you clone me the sinnoh pikachu as well? Just 1 copy :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'm free right now actually .. I can trade .. and as usual I would require clone backs :p

Yeah of course that's fine! Give me a few minutes to clone my Pokemon and I'll VM you when I'm ready. ^^

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
edited my post :p

I'm actually a little backed up today since it's the weekdays and I'm a bit busy with work/other life stressors, so I might be able to clone it for you another time. Sorry. ^^; I'm trying to multitask a lot of stuff right now. Hope that's okay.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm actually a little backed up today since it's the weekdays and I'm a bit busy with work/other life stressors, so I might be able to clone it for you another time. Sorry. ^^; I'm trying to multitask a lot of stuff right now. Hope that's okay.

Yes its totally okay .. maybe when we trade someother time or something

Edit:

Just noticed you're looking for the lost Mystery Mew. I have one, can I jump on the opportunity of hijacking the trade if you don't mind? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back