• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I'll be able to trade around 2pm your time tomorrow, that works for you? :)

Yep, that's perfectly good with me! See you around then. ^^
    Heyo! Finally got around to checking yer thread for the trade. @w@
    You had asked for four of my 10th Events I think, so if it's alright I'd be interested in the following in exchange!

GER Happy Hour Meowth ♀/Mauzi, LV. 20, UT
    PCNY Seadra ♂, LV. 45, UT
    Toys "R" Us Jeremy Tauros ♂, LV. 25, UT
    JPN Goone's Scizor ♂/ハッサム, LV. 50, UT

Let me know if it's okay! Thank ye! c:

Sure, that sounds like a fair deal for the 10th Anniversary Charizard, Dragonite, Articuno, and Zapdos. (By the way, I asked Haileo about the PCNYd Seadra, and he too has the exact same one. He's confused about it but isn't entirely convinced one way or another of its legitimacy/signs of being hacked. I just wanted to let you know in case you want to choose something else that is more certainly legitimate.) Let me know what you think, too! I'm free to schedule a time with you to trade at any point in the next couple of days.
    Gotchu fam :)

10th Anniversary Bulbasaur (2006)
    10th Anniversary Charizard (2006)
    10th Anniversary Blastoise (2006)
    10th Anniversary Pikachu (2006)
    10th Anniversary Alakazam (2006)
    10th Anniversary Articuno (2006)

How about these?

Speaking of which, I just want to edit my request, since I apparently forgot which events I already requested from RoadMart prior to your offer! Would you be able to trade:

10th Anniversary Typhlosion (2006)
    10th Anniversary Suicune (2006)

for my RNGd Shiny legendaries? Thanks Haileo! I'll see you to confirm the trade tomorrow in the morning PDT!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Speaking of which, I just want to edit my request, since I apparently forgot which events I already requested from RoadMart prior to your offer! Would you be able to trade:

10th Anniversary Typhlosion (2006)
    10th Anniversary Suicune (2006)

for my RNGd Shiny legendaries? Thanks Haileo! I'll see you to confirm the trade tomorrow in the morning PDT!

No problem, works fine for me. :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Sure, that sounds like a fair deal for the 10th Anniversary Charizard, Dragonite, Articuno, and Zapdos. (By the way, I asked Haileo about the PCNYd Seadra, and he too has the exact same one. He's confused about it but isn't entirely convinced one way or another of its legitimacy/signs of being hacked. I just wanted to let you know in case you want to choose something else that is more certainly legitimate.) Let me know what you think, too! I'm free to schedule a time with you to trade at any point in the next couple of days.
    Oh cool, but tbh whatever man. Who even knows if my stuff is legit. (I think most of my stuff came from HaxAras tho, and he's part of a preservation project so they're...likely more legit, at least.) I mentioned in my thread that maybe it's better to wait til I redeem Pikachu to trade, but it's up to you. I'm still around for some time today.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Oh cool, but tbh whatever man. Who even knows if my stuff is legit. (I think most of my stuff came from HaxAras tho, and he's part of a preservation project so they're...likely more legit, at least.) I mentioned in my thread that maybe it's better to wait til I redeem Pikachu to trade, but it's up to you. I'm still around for some time today.

Yeah, of course! I misunderstood your previous posts last night, sorry. ^^; I was super tired. I'm absolutely fine with waiting until Monday as it's no problem.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Yeah, of course! I misunderstood your previous posts last night, sorry. ^^; I was super tired. I'm absolutely fine with waiting until Monday as it's no problem.
    Haha no problem! I think I went offline right after the message anyway. @w@ Actually would be Wed at the earliest as that's my next trade times, but if that doesn't work then the weekend will (I think; I have some events Sat but maybe not early). Let me know what would work best!

UberRoimel

The Blaise Witch Project
    Years
  • I have this Hack Checked by Soapyyy
    (ITA) Descartes Yveltal
    (FRE) Descartes Xerneas
    (JPN) Sapporo Vulpix

Maybe you also want this? (You Can Hack Check this first)
    (FRE) Rocky Lycanroc
    (KOR) Rocky Lycanroc
    (JPN) Pokemon Movie 15 Arceus
    (KOR) SUM2014 Poke Ball Vivillon
    (GER) Melemele Tapu Koko
    (FRE) Steven Beldum

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I have this Hack Checked by Soapyyy
    (ITA) Descartes Yveltal
    (FRE) Descartes Xerneas
    (JPN) Sapporo Vulpix

Maybe you also want this? (You Can Hack Check this first)
    (FRE) Rocky Lycanroc
    (KOR) Rocky Lycanroc
    (JPN) Pokemon Movie 15 Arceus
    (KOR) SUM2014 Poke Ball Vivillon
    (GER) Melemele Tapu Koko
    (FRE) Steven Beldum

I'm sorry, I'm not very interested in the events you're offering. Many are ones I already have. ): Thank you for offering though!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=392652

Here is a thread I have going, if you don't mind taking a peek for anything for any of your Shiny Jirachi's, would greatly appreciate it. ^^

So I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

Are they all UT? I'm also not sure if you're willing to trade for multiple Shiny Jirachis lol. Also, do you have an Adamant XY Speed Boost Event Torchic?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • So I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

Are they all UT? I'm also not sure if you're willing to trade for multiple Shiny Jirachis lol. Also, do you have an Adamant XY Speed Boost Event Torchic?

Best nature I have on an event Torchic is Hasty, sadly no adamant. And I would happily trade for one of each of the Jirachi's! Is there any chance that you would be able to clone the 'mon's I'm trading you?

Edit: All are untouched as well!

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Best nature I have on an event Torchic is Hasty, sadly no adamant. And I would happily trade for one of each of the Jirachi's! Is there any chance that you would be able to clone the 'mon's I'm trading you?

Edit: All are untouched as well!

Guess I'll pass on the Torchic then. ): Otherwise, I'd be able to clone your Pokemon back to you! When would you be available to trade?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I am free now if you are. ^^

I should be available tonight after 7pm PDT if you'll be online around then! (: Sorry I missed you.

UPDATE EDIT: Added new Pokemon and finally added a ton of stuff to the Misc. section! Still updating that section lol. There are some new Shinies and events to check out.​

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have the following for trade:
    Eng Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu
    Jap Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu

I am interested in the following:

SPA Pokemon Center Kyoto Shiny Ho-Oh, LV. 50
    FRE Alva?s Shiny Gengar

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • You've updated with some really nice events! Are any of your events proofed?

I don't want to bring your hopes down or anything, but JP events with no proof in a language other than JP (Specifically talking about these ENG 10123 Pokecen Eeveelutions) have a high chance of being hacked, or in this case, Powersaved. I don't think you'll be able to tell in game, but if you look at the Pokemon through a program, you would see the date it was obtained at. All Powersaved Pokemon have the same date, and these 10123 Eeveelutions are the most popular Powersaved events going around. All Powersaved 10123 Espeon's will have the same date no matter the language, all Powersaved 10123 Umbreon's will have the same date no matter the language, etc. I'm just letting you know. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I have the following for trade:
    Eng Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu
    Jap Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu

I am interested in the following:

SPA Pokemon Center Kyoto Shiny Ho-Oh, LV. 50
    FRE Alva?s Shiny Gengar

Sorry, I already have a trade scheduled with RoadMart for the Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu, so I'm not too interested. Also, Haileo appears to be claiming that there's a high chance that the PC Eeveelutions you traded me could be hacked. Do you know where you obtained these events? (also just to let you know, I've seen you trade before on /r/pokemontrades lol idk if you recognize me on there)
    You've updated with some really nice events! Are any of your events proofed?

I don't want to bring your hopes down or anything, but JP events with no proof in a language other than JP (Specifically talking about these ENG 10123 Pokecen Eeveelutions) have a high chance of being hacked, or in this case, Powersaved. I don't think you'll be able to tell in game, but if you look at the Pokemon through a program, you would see the date it was obtained at. All Powersaved Pokemon have the same date, and these 10123 Eeveelutions are the most popular Powersaved events going around. All Powersaved 10123 Espeon's will have the same date no matter the language, all Powersaved 10123 Umbreon's will have the same date no matter the language, etc. I'm just letting you know. :)

Some events are proofed, but I don't care so much to post any more symbols on my details to differentiate which are proofed and which aren't lol. I have it all on my FlairHQ on Reddit somewhere. Anyway, I got those PC Eeveelutions through m_asad194, so I'll ask him where he got these Eeveelutions. I'll check which dates are linked with Powersave.

Generally, any other ENG-language tagged events from Japan I give the benefit of the doubt, since I obtain them from otherwise established and reliable traders on here (like RoadMart, Soapy, etc.), on /r/pokemontrades, or I literally just pay someone for them on /r/pokemonexchange, haha. If you're interested in any particular event, I could tell you whether or not I have proof of it (or if RoadMart/Soapy/etc have proof). I don't have any ability to check these Pokemon through programs either so :p

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • ENG Korean Toonverse Diglett (only if this has proof)
    ENG Masuda Psyduck
    FRA Alva Gengar
    JP Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino

Do your 10196 ITA XY&Z Gengar, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, and Mawile have proof? If they do, I've love to trade for them on gen 6.

I can trade:
    10th Anniversary Blaziken (2006)
    WIN2011 Shiny Suicune (2011)
    KOR Pokemon Day Shiny Gyarados (2016)
    World Championships Bulbasaur (2016) <- ITA with proof
    World Championships Charmander (2016) <-ITA with proof
    World Championships Squirtle (2016) <- ITA with proof
    Pokemon Scrap Shiny Eevee (2016)
    Mark McQuillan's Shiny Machamp (2016)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    ENG Korean Toonverse Diglett (only if this has proof)
    ENG Masuda Psyduck
    FRA Alva Gengar
    JP Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino

Do your 10196 ITA XY&Z Gengar, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, and Mawile have proof? If they do, I've love to trade for them on gen 6.

I can trade:
    10th Anniversary Blaziken (2006)
    WIN2011 Shiny Suicune (2011)
    KOR Pokemon Day Shiny Gyarados (2016)
    World Championships Bulbasaur (2016) <- ITA with proof
    World Championships Charmander (2016) <-ITA with proof
    World Championships Squirtle (2016) <- ITA with proof
    Pokemon Scrap Shiny Eevee (2016)
    Mark McQuillan's Shiny Machamp (2016)

Yep, the ITA XY&Z set have proof, though I can only trade them in Gen 7 since they've been moved up there and can't go back. ): The ENG Korean Tooniverse A-Diglett does have proof as well, but the Masuda's Psyduck, Alva's Gengar, and JPN YotD Shiny Deino all do not.

I'm definitely interested in what you're offering! Let me know what you're thinking after all this information. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back