• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Sorry, I already have a trade scheduled with RoadMart for the Kalos Ash Hat Pikachu, so I'm not too interested. Also, Haileo appears to be claiming that there's a high chance that the PC Eeveelutions you traded me could be hacked. Do you know where you obtained these events? (also just to let you know, I've seen you trade before on /r/pokemontrades lol idk if you recognize me on there)

Some events are proofed, but I don't care so much to post any more symbols on my details to differentiate which are proofed and which aren't lol. I have it all on my FlairHQ on Reddit somewhere. Anyway, I got those PC Eeveelutions through m_asad194, so I'll ask him where he got these Eeveelutions. I'll check which dates are linked with Powersave.

Generally, any other ENG-language tagged events from Japan I give the benefit of the doubt, since I obtain them from otherwise established and reliable traders on here (like RoadMart, Soapy, etc.), on /r/pokemontrades, or I literally just pay someone for them on /r/pokemonexchange, haha. If you're interested in any particular event, I could tell you whether or not I have proof of it (or if RoadMart/Soapy/etc have proof). I don't have any ability to check these Pokemon through programs either so :p

I have proof for jap flareon, vaporeon, jolteon,umbreon, glaceon, sylveon. Let me know if you need the proof otherwise you're welcome to undo the trade as well.

Let me know the powersaved associated dates as well.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I have proof for jap flareon, vaporeon, jolteon,umbreon, glaceon, sylveon. Let me know if you need the proof otherwise you're welcome to undo the trade as well.

Could you PM me the proofs? Thank you! (:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017

I got the proofs, but those events aren't what I was talking about, though thank you! I meant specifically the Eeveelution events from Gen 6 (the ones with the ID no. 10014, 10123, etc.) that are from Japan but are ENG-language tagged. (: Do you have proof for those?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Yep, the ITA XY&Z set have proof, though I can only trade them in Gen 7 since they've been moved up there and can't go back. ): The ENG Korean Tooniverse A-Diglett does have proof as well, but the Masuda's Psyduck, Alva's Gengar, and JPN YotD Shiny Deino all do not.

I'm definitely interested in what you're offering! Let me know what you're thinking after all this information. ^^

Hmm... That means the XY&Z OT is messed up, but... I'll still trade for all of them :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/hackedevents

Specifically for the 10123 Pokecen Eeveelutions:
10123 Pikachu: February 13, 2014
10123 Eevee: February 1, 2014
10123 Vaporeon: April 20, 2014
10123 Jolteon: November 2, 2013
10123 Flareon: August 1, 2014
10123 Espeon: January 5, 2014
10123 Umbreon: December 26, 2013
10123 Leafeon: July 4, 2014
10123 Glaceon: October 27, 2013
10123 Sylveon: October 20, 2013

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Hmm... That means the XY&Z OT is messed up, but... I'll still trade for all of them :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/hackedevents

Specifically for the 10123 Pokecen Eeveelutions:
10123 Pikachu: February 13, 2014
10123 Eevee: February 1, 2014
10123 Vaporeon: April 20, 2014
10123 Jolteon: November 2, 2013
10123 Flareon: August 1, 2014
10123 Espeon: January 5, 2014
10123 Umbreon: December 26, 2013
10123 Leafeon: July 4, 2014
10123 Glaceon: October 27, 2013
10123 Sylveon: October 20, 2013

no I don't have proof for these sadly.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
no I don't have proof for these sadly.

I'm just curious as to where you obtained them, if you could please tell me that. I can't check the dates of these events sadly, as I don't have the tools necessary to do so.
Hmm... That means the XY&Z OT is messed up, but... I'll still trade for all of them

Also, Haileo, so that means you'll be willing to trade your 10th Anniversary Blaziken, WIN2011 Shiny Suicune, KOR Pokemon Day Shiny Gyarados, Mark McQuillan's Shiny Machamp, and Pokemon Scrap Shiny Eevee for my ITA XY&Z set + ENG Korean Tooniverse A-Diglett? I jus want to confirm the information first. ^^

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Also, Haileo, so that means you'll be willing to trade your 10th Anniversary Blaziken, WIN2011 Shiny Suicune, KOR Pokemon Day Shiny Gyarados, Mark McQuillan's Shiny Machamp, and Pokemon Scrap Shiny Eevee for my ITA XY&Z set + ENG Korean Tooniverse A-Diglett? I jus want to confirm the information first. ^^

Yep. And the proofed ITA WORLDS16 starters for the 3 other nonproofed I asked for :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if I could get the shiny rowlet and poplio. I have shiny's and events if you want me to list them.

Yes, that would be nice. I need to know what you're offering before I can negotiate and accept a trade with you. (: Please list full details of your Shinies but also especially your events.
Yep. And the proofed ITA WORLDS16 starters for the 3 other nonproofed I asked for :)

Sure, that sounds like a deal. (: I'll send you the proofs via PM after we complete the trade. When will you be available to trade, by the way?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I'm actually available now if you are XD. I can start getting them ready :)

Great lol me too! I'll start cloning my Pokemon and I'll VM you when I'm ready to trade ahaha :D

UPDATE EDIT: Added newly-RNGd Shiny Thundurus and Shiny Landorus! I also cleared and added new things to my Wants list and updated the Events section of the shop with new events.

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm just curious as to where you obtained them, if you could please tell me that. I can't check the dates of these events sadly, as I don't have the tools necessary to do so.

obtained them from a user named Franklin on Pokemon Battle and Trade Community Facebook. The person who said they could be hacked, did he check the dates?

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
Yes, that would be nice. I need to know what you're offering before I can negotiate and accept a trade with you. (: Please list full details of your Shinies but also especially your events.

Sure, that sounds like a deal. (: I'll send you the proofs via PM after we complete the trade. When will you be available to trade, by the way?

Shiny
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
UPDATE EDIT: Added newly-RNGd Shiny Thundurus and Shiny Landorus! I also cleared and added new things to my Wants list and updated the Events section of the shop with new events.

Thank you sooooooo much! I'm currently trading top dollar for a legit Shiny Thundurus! I've come across 7 HACKS so far! I'll trade for the Landorus too!

PGL Amaura (2015)
PGL Tyrunt (2015)
PGL Delibird (2015)
Kotone Yasue's Shiny Tyranitar (2015)
Pokemon Scrap Venusaur (2016)
Pokemon Scrap Charizard (2016)
Pokemon Scrap Blastoise (2016)

Is this good? :D

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Shiny
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, but I'm not very interested in any of these. ): However, if you have any other offers, I'd definitely love to see them!
Thank you sooooooo much! I'm currently trading top dollar for a legit Shiny Thundurus! I've come across 7 HACKS so far! I'll trade for the Landorus too!

PGL Amaura (2015)
PGL Tyrunt (2015)
PGL Delibird (2015)
Kotone Yasue's Shiny Tyranitar (2015)
Pokemon Scrap Venusaur (2016)
Pokemon Scrap Charizard (2016)
Pokemon Scrap Blastoise (2016)

Is this good? :D

Um, are you literally offering all of those for both Genies!? I mean... honestly, I'm not opposed because these were a b*tch to get. However, I just want to clarify with you first. I'd even be fine with just taking 2 Events : 1 Genie lol.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Um, are you literally offering all of those for both Genies!? I mean... honestly, I'm not opposed because these were a b*tch to get. However, I just want to clarify with you first. I'd even be fine with just taking 2 Events : 1 Genie lol.

Dead serious. :) When I say top dollar, I really mean top dollar lol. I'm incredibly desperate for a legit Shiny Thundurus, especially UT XD.

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
I'm sorry, but I'm not very interested in any of these. ): However, if you have any other offers, I'd definitely love to see them!

Just got some more offers if your interested: :)
Shiny lapras JAP
Shaymin event
Picichu hat event
Yungoos shiny
Golurk shiny
Wartortle shiny
Evee shiny

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm trying to get in touch with the person again who traded me those eveelutions, can we get the dates on those events checked out somehow so we can know for sure if they're all good or not?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I'm trying to get in touch with the person again who traded me those eveelutions, can we get the dates on those events checked out somehow so we can know for sure if they're all good or not?

If you want, you can trade them to me so I can check them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back