• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Let it be known that today, I finally bred my first flawless Pokemon. Freaking finally.
    The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Dunsparce w/ Bite + Headbutt + Rock Slide (Adamant)
    Serene Grace
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Of course I used my SoulSilver this time and everyone knows that it is much easier in HG/SS than in godforsaken Platinum. Plat RNGing makes me want to strangle myself.
    EDIT: Never mind, I think I prefer Platinum again. Either that or I suck at RNGing in HG/SS, grrrr...

@Crayonz: I don't enjoy sharing this information with others, but I'm older than you are. Not too old but definitely not too young either.

Last edited:

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
  • Hey just wondering you already had a shiny shroomish? If you don't can I get the shiny moltres if it's too much then I"ll take the shiny scyther. please.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Hi Cake, I'm interested in your ev'd empoleon. Would you trade it for a shiny flawless elekid or togepi?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I hope everyone had a good Christmas - I definitely did. <3 Just popping by to see if anything new has come around today, heh.
    @nikeboy: Nope, I don't have a shiny Shroomish. The Scyther definitely sounds good for it considering the Moltres is a little too much to ask for. Use my Platinum FC.
    @PokeDuude: I'll trade for the shiny flawless Togepi. Good offer, it's a hard choice between the two. C: Use my Platinum FC.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Let it be known that today, I finally bred my first flawless Pokemon. Freaking finally.

Of course I used my SoulSilver this time and everyone knows that it is much easier in HG/SS than in godforsaken Platinum. Plat RNGing makes me want to strangle myself.
    EDIT: Never mind, I think I prefer Platinum again. Either that or I suck at RNGing in HG/SS, grrrr...

Nice. :D 'grats on your first breed. I always forget about Dunsparce. >_>
    I tried breeding in Plat... I just sticked to SS. And oh yes... Shellder. I don't have Wi-Fi as of now, but I guess when my cousin comes back, I can ask for his password in Wi-Fi. :D
    I got the Shellder cloned now too!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    Ones I want:
    Shiny:
    Charmander
    Beldum
    Aron

Will trade: ( all level 100 )
    Ampharos
    Octillary
    Shiftry
    Forrtress
    Rayquaza
    Blaziken
    Flygon
    Metagross

I will trade all of those for your 3.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Musica: Thanks, haha. I love Dunsparce myself; he's adorable. The only thing I dislike about HG/SS RNGing is PikaTimer, as I never figured out how to work it properly. I have to use my fastest delay to get any results and I sometimes don't get any egg PIDs. Also, sweet, just tell me whenever we can trade. C: I don't really mind waiting.
    @PokemasterGS: Lol, I'm not a free service. Do you have an offer?
    @_.-C~a~R~d~I~a~C-._: Sorry, I can easily train my mons to LV100. Not really interested unless they have something a little more to them. :/

Years
  • Hey, Cake, what do I need to do in order to unlock the downstairs part of the Pokecenter? I have both HG and SS. Once I get the bottom part unlocked, can you help me transfer pokemons?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    10 ANIV Tyranitar - UT (Quirky)
    10 ANIV Umbreon - UT
    Gentle 10JAHRE Raikou
    PALCITY Fukuoka Mew
    CHANNEL Jirachi
    10 ANIV Espeon
    05318 ALAMOS Darkrai
    Wish Absol
    10 ANIV Absol

CMT For offers

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: No idea, use Google or something. I'm not a living walkthrough. :P I'll help you transfer mons though.
    @Wotte: I'd appreciate if you could at least link to your thread, but in any case I checked it out.

Wish Chansey
    Goruko Octillery
    DUKING Larvitar
    10 ANIV Bryant Park Alakazam
    PCYNd Salamence
    10JAHRE Latios
    10 ANIV Latios
    10JAHRE Articuno
    Space Center Deoxys

I'm interested in these for my events.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    @Crayonz: No idea, use Google or something. I'm not a living walkthrough. :P I'll help you transfer mons though.
    @Wotte: I'd appreciate if you could at least link to your thread, but in any case I checked it out.

Wish Chansey
    Goruko Octillery
    DUKING Larvitar
    10 ANIV Bryant Park Alakazam
    PCYNd Salamence
    10JAHRE Latios
    10 ANIV Latios
    10JAHRE Articuno
    Space Center Deoxys

I'm interested in these for my events.
    Sorry, I'll be sure to do in future posts. As for the trade, I'll add you and see you in wifi :D?

EDIT: Ight nvm, found your FC (; which one do I add?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Wotte: Hold on, I need to find each mon first. They might be spread out in all three of my games. :/ I'll tell you the FCs when I'm done, sorry. Also, what is your FC?
    @PokeDuude: Which one? I have a shiny and regular one. Neither have my OT, though.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Wotte: Alrighty, I compiled this list.
    10anniv ttar - diamond
    10anniv umbreon - diamond
    10jahre raikou - plat
    palcity mew - diamond
    channel jirachi - diamond
    10 aniv espeon - plat
    alamos darkrai - diamond
    wish absol - plat
    10 aniv absol - plat

So use both my Platinum and Diamond FCs. C: How's about we trade on Diamond first, then you switch out and get the remaining four mons and then we trade on Platinum?

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    @Wotte: Alrighty, I compiled this list.
    10anniv ttar - diamond
    10anniv umbreon - diamond
    10jahre raikou - plat
    palcity mew - diamond
    channel jirachi - diamond
    10 aniv espeon - plat
    alamos darkrai - diamond
    wish absol - plat
    10 aniv absol - plat

So use both my Platinum and Diamond FCs. C: How's about we trade on Diamond first, then you switch out and get the remaining four mons and then we trade on Platinum?
    Alright PM me when your ready. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back