• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bank Vault

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hey! I'm looking at this.
    Honedge
    Brave - No Guard - ♂ / ♀
    Tackle - Swords Dance - Metal Sound - Shadow Sneak
    31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x

But do you know if it's 0 IV's in speed?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Alright, I added you. Which one do you prefer?

The scarf if you don't mind. I'll send you a trade request once I've finished this trade.

Hey! I'm looking at this.
    Honedge
    Brave - No Guard - ♂ / ♀
    Tackle - Swords Dance - Metal Sound - Shadow Sneak
    31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x

But do you know if it's 0 IV's in speed?

I couldn't tell you what the Speed IV's are sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am intrested in
    Zangoose
    Mawile
    Kangaskhan
    Togepi
    Honedge
    Rotom
    Gastrodon

Only i dont really care About the IV´s and such and dont have much to offer either so if you you feel like getting off them easy breed and trade them with me I would Love it :D

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I am intrested in
    Zangoose
    Mawile
    Kangaskhan
    Togepi
    Honedge
    Rotom
    Gastrodon

Only i dont really care About the IV´s and such and dont have much to offer either so if you you feel like getting off them easy breed and trade them with me I would Love it :D

Would you happen to have any items of interest? Particularly Leftovers / pinch berries (salac, petaya etc.) / choice specs? I'm also looking for Articuno and Zapdos. I'll trade you all of the above for one of the birds, and two of them for an item.

Announcement: I have updated my page to include pokemon that can be bred on request. This section is quite extensive, so make sure to take a look!

Years
  • Would you happen to have any items of interest? Particularly Leftovers / pinch berries (salac, petaya etc.) / choice specs? I'm also looking for Articuno and Zapdos. I'll trade you all of the above for one of the birds, and two of them for an item.

Announcement: I have updated my page to include pokemon that can be bred on request. This section is quite extensive, so make sure to take a look!

I got Only 1 left over got pokemoin y myself . and i also have only molters but didnt go through the pain on catching him yet. I can try and get moltres and trade it for a zapdos or articuno

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I got Only 1 left over got pokemoin y myself . and i also have only molters but didnt go through the pain on catching him yet. I can try and get moltres and trade it for a zapdos or articuno

I already have Moltres. Thank you for the offer anyway. If you happen to get your hands on some of those items I listed, I'll be more than happy to trade :)

Years
  • I already have Moltres. Thank you for the offer anyway. If you happen to get your hands on some of those items I listed, I'll be more than happy to trade :)

If i happened to get my hands on articuno or zapdos . i'll trade you one of them for the molters and get the zapdos or articuno for your moltres Then I Have all 3 in My Dex ^^ or trade te articuno or zapdose back what you want

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Unfortunately I just started breeding for Deino, and I already have a flawless Magikarp. Thank you though :)

I saw this reply on first page; I know they're not in your request section but let me know if you have any 4/5IV ones spare, nature doesn't matter.

I've got;
    Male Adamant Technician Scyther, 5IV no speed.
    Male Quiet Anticipation Eevee, 5IV no HP.
    Male Adamant Inner Focus Zubat, 5IV no sp.Def w/ Brave Bird.
    Female Adamant Intimidate Shinx, 5IV no HP.
    Female Adamant Defiant Pawniard, 5IV no HP.
    Female Adamant Iron Fist Pancham, 5IV no sp.Atk.

Got same offer up on another thread for someone with a 5IV Deino, but I really need one so if either of you reply first and accept then I'll go with that. Or if you want any of that list, I can just wait until you have a spare 5IV.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I have an adamant Mewtwo with IVs of 31/27/31/31/17/7 if interested.

Unfortunately that speed IV is a little too low for me, sorry.

I saw this reply on first page; I know they're not in your request section but let me know if you have any 4/5IV ones spare, nature doesn't matter.

I've got;
    Male Adamant Technician Scyther, 5IV no speed.
    Male Quiet Anticipation Eevee, 5IV no HP.
    Male Adamant Inner Focus Zubat, 5IV no sp.Def w/ Brave Bird.
    Female Adamant Intimidate Shinx, 5IV no HP.
    Female Adamant Defiant Pawniard, 5IV no HP.
    Female Adamant Iron Fist Pancham, 5IV no sp.Atk.

Got same offer up on another thread for someone with a 5IV Deino, but I really need one so if either of you reply first and accept then I'll go with that. Or if you want any of that list, I can just wait until you have a spare 5IV.

I'd be interested in the Pancham. I will have to breed some more, as I wonder traded all of my leftovers.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Hello I'm interested in one of your off shot Slowpokes with Regen for breeding. I can offer some of my own off shots or my shiny Gyarados? hope you can help me =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    What do you have to offer mate?

I can offer: Torchic(adament/speedboost), Charmander(adament/blaze), Larvesta(modest/flamebody), Zubat(Jolly/with defog and bravebird!), Pensir(adament), Scyther(adament)

Those are some of my left over good breeding babies but i am willing to trade my shiny Gyarados
    im not sure of the Iv's of the breeding ones but they are not bad at all.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I can offer: Torchic(adament/speedboost), Charmander(adament/blaze), Larvesta(modest/flamebody), Zubat(Jolly/with defog and bravebird!), Pensir(adament), Scyther(adament)

Those are some of my left over good breeding babies but i am willing to trade my shiny Gyarados
    im not sure of the Iv's of the breeding ones but they are not bad at all.

Interested in the Zubat. My FC is in sig, IGN: Callum. Can you trade now?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Do you still have a good Honedge? I'm interested in your 6 IV one, although I'd still interested in 5 IV as well. Let me know what you have and check out my shop (Link in signature) to see if you like anything I've got.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I'm interested in the Hawlucha Adamant - Unburden 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 (♂ x1) under your hatchery section. I have an IV breeding shop right over here.

Hey T, I'm interested in a Clawitzer spitback if you have one.

Do you still have a good Honedge? I'm interested in your 6 IV one, although I'd still interested in 5 IV as well. Let me know what you have and check out my shop (Link in signature) to see if you like anything I've got.

Nothing buddy, sorry! Unless you happen to have any decent IV legends?

NEW

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Phantump
    Relaxed - Frisk - ♂
    31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 /31

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Slowpoke Nicknamable
    Calm - Regenerator - ♂
    31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

The Bank Vault

Smeargle
    Jolly - Technician
    31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 0 Pablo
    31 / 31 / 31 / x / 28 / 31 Picasso

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Ferroseed
    Relaxed - Iron Barbs - ♂ / ♀
    Leech Seed - Stealth Rock
    31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 0
    Stock:2 ♂ 1 ♀

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Aron
    Adamant - Rock Head - ♀
    Stealth Rock - Stomp - Superpower
    31 / 31 / 31 / x 31 / 31
    Stock: 1

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Vullaby
    Impish - Big Pecks - ♀
    Knock Off - Foul Play
    31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Munna
    Sassy - Synchronize - ♀
    31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Hippopotas
    Relaxed - Sand Stream - ♂ / ♀
    Slack Off - Stockpile
    Stock: 2

The Bank Vault

Sableye
    Relaxed - Keen Eye - ♂ / ♀
    Trick - Recover - Sucker Punch
    Stock: 2

The Bank Vault
    The Bank Vault

Whismur
    Modest - Soundproof - ♂
    31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hello Arsa! Literally just re-joined PokeCommunity again after seeing your thread - really nice selection!

I have a Salac Berry I'll be happy to trade with you yet was wondering if I can add something to beef up my offer. I have a Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill with the egg moves: Superpower, Belly Drum, Water Sport and Aqua Jet!

I bred it myself and should you also be interested in that, I was wondering what you would accept from the vault if I was to offer both the Pokemon and item.

Thanks!

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Hello Arsa! Literally just re-joined PokeCommunity again after seeing your thread - really nice selection!

I have a Salac Berry I'll be happy to trade with you yet was wondering if I can add something to beef up my offer. I have a Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill with the egg moves: Superpower, Belly Drum, Water Sport and Aqua Jet!

I bred it myself and should you also be interested in that, I was wondering what you would accept from the vault if I was to offer both the Pokemon and item.

Thanks!

Hey buddy, that's good to hear!

Unfortunately I already have an Azumarill of my own, however I am definitely interested in a Salac Berry. You can request anything from my hatchery section - or if you don't like anything there, just ask and I may have some leftovers of other pokes (I don't keep that section updated often).

Back