• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bar - Social Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Mom doesn't want you in the bar, DR.
    I won't tell if you give me $100

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    *grabs $100*
    *Unlocks the door for DR*
    Come in
    *Locks the back of the bar*
    *yawns*
    *grabs a can of mountain dew and drinks it*
    *grabs the TV Remote*
    *Flips to Channel 5 to watch a new episode of The Simpsons*
    *turns off TV because it's not on yet, comes on at 10:00*
    *falls asleep*

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2005
    Yay!!! he's asleep! ill just take his keys to the back of the bar! *And i do take the keys* *Unlocks the back of the bar* *Drinks 3 boxes of samuel Adams beer again and faints with a hangover again* :D

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    *wakes up*
    *throws DR out the window*
    *locks the back*
    *throws the key [and the backup key] in the fire*
    *goes back to sleep at the bar*

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    yea too bad for you

--------------------------------------

WHOOT!!!! MY 100TH POST!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    blue said:
    *Drink's 9 liter's of wine*
    YA beat...
    hey how did i get into the hospital?

Ha! Ya only drank 9 liters and end up in a hospital. :P
    Check this out....*drinks 12 liters and moans*
    Oh yeah, the best wine dri...*dies* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Wine is so disgusting! It tastes like poison.

*wakes up from the dead*
    Oh! You drank poison before? :P

*starts slurping wine*
    Haha! Wine...*slurp*...good. XD
    *dies again*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Haha, very funny. I was just comparing wine to how I tanvision [taste&invision] poison.

Oh...okay.

I never really tasted wine in real life. I took one sip when I was a little kid.
    Boy, I still remember that sour face I made after I drank it. XD
    And they say wine is made from grapes.
    I'm never eating grapes again. :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Oh...okay.

I never really tasted wine in real life. I took one sip when I was a little kid.
    Boy, I still remember that sour face I made after I drank it. XD
    And they say wine is made from grapes.
    I'm never eating grapes again. :P
    Well, it doesn't taste like grapes for the sole reason that wine is meant to be fermented. It goes through this process of the sugar doing...something. I don't know, my Dad makes his own wine and he would know. I'm just too lazy to ask...! >_< Everyone says that his tastes really good (those are the "adults" speaking); but, I definitely don't have an acquired taste for wine and I think it tastes putrid, lol. *makes a scrunched up expression* Icky!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    Yes, it's sour. And bitter, it's so disgusting. I think people drink only to make them feel grown-up.

I heard that it makes them forget bad things that happened to them and calms them down.
    I might need that kind of ability when I grow up. :P

I see a lot of ancient movies and they go crazy for wine. XD
    Wine might get extinct as time goes by.

Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Well, it doesn't taste like grapes for the sole reason that wine is meant to be fermented. It goes through this process of the sugar doing...something. I don't know, my Dad makes his own wine and he would know. I'm just too lazy to ask...! >_< Everyone says that his tastes really good (those are the "adults" speaking); but, I definitely don't have an acquired taste for wine and I think it tastes putrid, lol. *makes a scrunched up expression* Icky!

Yeah, I think they have alchol in it also.
    Wine is an alcoholic drink...right? :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    And what's the deal with people paying millions for 100-year-old wine? They act like it's ambrosia or something...even though they say wine gets better with age, I can't imagine it tasting like anything else than grape juice mixed with nyquill (I've never tasted wine before though, and never will) How can something be so good that it's worth so much money? People who pay that much for wine must be really egotistical, or don't know that there are starving children in Africa whose lives they're drinking up in that sip of wine. Sickening.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I heard that it makes them forget bad things that happened to them and calms them down.

.........PM10000!!!
    *goes into a rage*
    You will not drink wine when you grow up!! Do you hear me young man?!

Sorry about that! Hi by the way!
    Hehe...

Yeah, it is alchoholic. I guess something happens to the grapes when they are kept bottled for a long time.
    Like what Chrystie said!

*buts on a bartender's suit and shines a cup*
    There's some strange things happening around these parts..
    Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:

Yes, wine is an alcoholic beverage; but, the homemade wine is not. Although, I noticed that it still has the same effects as alcoholic wine does, lol. Not as bad, though. Wine does supposedly get better as it ages...I think it tastes the same, regardless! When most people think "wine=grapes", they're not the same grapes that we eat as a fruit. They're those small, round, little berries that grow in those California vineyards. That's probably why we don't realize why it tastes so gross--they're a different type of grape. They even smell rotten in my opinion...^_^;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    one time i tried to make homemade root beer... it wasn't supposed to be alchoholic, and somehow it fermented... the bottles sort of exploaded when we opened them, but we managed to trap some of the liquid and verify that it tasted really bad and made your head buzz. *so uncool* just buy soda... don't make it. and buy pineapple soda... from mexico! *so cool*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    My grandfather, being Italian, used to make his own wine too. I remember tasting some when I was probably around 4 and I didn't like it at all either! I think it tastes gross too... but I haven't actually had any in a long time and I don't really plan to either. Well anyways, my grandfather used to make it in the basement and we used to call that room "the wine room." Weren't we creative with that name? But it did smell really bad. The barrel he used to make it in is now in our backyard and I think it still smells the way it did years ago... but I don't really know...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back