• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beaten Drum

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    "Brad, I think we should get going." said Jude.
    "Nooooo way, brah. I wanna explore!"
    Jude sighed, then walked to Anna.
    "Mrs. Anna. Could I have a room? With two separate beds?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna laughs at Jared, though not unkindly, while preparing a Coke for some person- Sollux, she though she had heard. She passed the Coke toward that group before being flagged down by the boy called Jude.

"Mrs. Anna. Could I have a room? With two separate beds?" he asked.

"Ah, it's Miss, if you please. Not married nor that old!" she laughs. "But yeah, I've got a room like that open. Let me grab the keys."

Anna hurriedly rummages through some things in the back room and returns with two keys, both marked '7'. "Here you go. Up the stairs, down the hall, on the left."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Quickly before Anna put down the glass, Sollux made it float towards him. He tasted a bit of it. 'Tathteth good.' he said. 'Good to hear that.' said Dirk. 'God, that lisp.' he thought. Nepeta was busy talking to Kanaya, and Equius was looking at the things Nepeta wrote, making sure she didn't say anything weird about a 'highb100d'. 'Thtill, i wonder where the otherth are.' said Sollux, drinking his Coke. 'I dunno.' said Dirk. 'I think they are clothe to uth.' said Sollux, still wondering why he even was on this planet instead of the meteor. 'Where'th KN?' asked Sollux to Nepeta. 'I'll ask, hang on.' said she. 'Where are you?' 'I don't know, i think this is what humans refer to as a 'park'.' she said. 'She says that she is in a park.' said Nepeta. 'Great. A giant lawn ring. KN probably loveth that, from what i've theen from her hive.' he said. 'Aww, come on! Hey, do you think you can bring her here?' said Nepeta. 'Thure.' he said. 'Nepeta, i would like to leave. Here is some human money. I think you are fine here with this human.' Equius said. 'Equius, you don't need to worry!' she said quickly. 'Fine then. I will leave now.' he said, and left. Nepeta sighed. 'Well, i guess we're alone then.' she said to Dirk. 'Yeah, at least, until that friend of yours comes back. God, i hate that lisp.' said Dirk. 'Well, you get used to it!' said Nepeta. 'Then we only can wait.' said Dirk, grinning.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna is shocked to see the glass floating toward her customers, but decides that really it shouldn't worry her too much. Despite this line of thought, she pours herself a small glass of RumChata to sip on.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • After a while, the door opened again. Sollux walked in, two girls following him. 'Hey, guyth. Look what i've found.' said he. 'Hello, darlings.' said the girl with the bright red skirt. Unlike the black lips of the others, this girl had jade-coloured lips. 'Kanaya!' said Nepeta, Kanaya walking to Nepeta and sitting down. The other girl had long, black hair and dark red lipstick. Her horns were slightly shaped like a ram's. Sollux held her hand, and they were smiling at each other. 'Thith ith AA.' said Sollux. 'AA?' asked Dirk. 'Aradia.' said the girl, slighty shorter than Sollux but still larger than Kanaya. Sollux and Aradia sat down, next to each other. They looked at each other often. Nepeta quickly opened something called ':33 ‹ shipping wall - no one must ever s33 this!', then drew the two in front of her with a red diamond between them. 'Tho Equiuth hath left?' asked Sollux. 'Yup!' said Nepeta. 'Oh, so Equius was here?' asked Kanaya. 'Yeth. Thadly.' said Sollux, but Nepeta kicked him under the table. 'Ow!' said Sollux, and he looked at the laptop. A blue and red glow appeared around the laptop, then it closed and moved quickly towards him. 'Tho, let'th thee what you've been doing.' said he. 'No! No one must ever see it!' said Nepeta. 'Aww, come on, Sollux!' said Aradia. She raised her hand and the laptop moved back and opened, while a white glow surrounded it. For Aradia, it was slightly harder than for Sollux, but she was 0k with it. She smiled at Sollux, and he smiled slightly in return. Dirk just sat there, and looked. Kanaya walked away and vanished through a door, but a moment later she came back wearing a beautiful red dress. 'My own design.' she said. Dirk and Nepeta looked, but Aradia and Sollux still were looking at each other.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna notices the group of rather... more abnormal than usual... people has grown once again, and wanders over to them. "Um, do you guys need anything to drink? Or eat...?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Um..do you have something...big? That we all can share?' asked Dirk. Aradia put her arm around Sollux's shoulder. 'Uh, AA?' said he. 'Yes?' asked Aradia. 'What are you doing?' said Sollux. Aradia didn't say anything, and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling at him. 'May i ask what you think of my dress?' asked Kanaya. 'Lookth good.' Sollux said. 'Beautiful.' was the only thing Aradia said. 'If you guys want, i can make something for everone.' said Kanaya. 'Cool.' said Dirk. 'May i ask what your name is?' asked Kanaya. 'Dirk.' said he. 'Hey Dirk, we don't know your chumhandle yet!' said Nepeta. 'It's timaeusTestified.' said Dirk. 'That guy remindth me of Dave. Two inthufferable coolkidth.' said Sollux to Aradia. Aradia smiled. 'Added!' said Nepeta to Dirk. 'Okay. And what are your chumhandles?' asked Dirk. 'I'm arsenicCatnip. Kanaya is grimAuxiliatrix. Sollux is twinArmageddons and Aradia is apocalypseArisen.' said Nepeta. 'Meow!' she said.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "Well, we have a variety of snack platters. What kind of things are you in the mood for? Anna asks, glancing over the group though mostly speaking to the one called Dirk.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 'Well, this little lady here would love something with meat.' said Dirk, pointing to Nepeta. She was clearly the smallest of the group. 'Yes! That would be purrfect!' she said. 'And you guys?' asked Dirk to the rest of the group. 'I think it does not really matter for us.' said Kanaya. 'Yeah, you can bathically give uth anything.' said Sollux. 'I agree with him.' said Aradia, who was resting her head on Sollux's shoulder. Sollux occasionally looked at her, smiled slightly, then went back to looking at nothing in particular. 'Are there any others? I'm sure you guys have more friends.' said Dirk. 'Of course! You already saw Equius, but there are others! There's Tavros, Karkitty, Purrezi, Vwiskers, Gamzee, Eridan and Fefurri!' said Nepeta. 'NP, thtop with the coddamn punth. They're not funny or anything.' said Sollux. 'Your puns aren't funny either!' said Nepeta. 'Thtop that.' he said. Sollux grinned, and Nepeta's blue hat suddenly was flying in the air. 'That isn't funny!' said Nepeta to Aradia, who was grinning slightly. 'It ith.' said Sollux. Aradia raised a hand, and the hat moved a bit towards Nepeta. Sollux was stronger though, and the hat stayed in the air. Suddenly, Aradia started tickling Sollux. 'Hey! Thtop that!' he said. The hat flew towards Kanaya, and she quickly catched it. 'Here.' said Kanaya, giving the hat to Nepeta. Aradia stopped. 'Well, i guess it's something with meat then. Anything.' said Dirk. He looked at the trolls, then grinned a little. 'Oh, how Jake would love this.' he said.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Brad runs downstairs starting a commotion and yells,
    "MISS ANNA! BEDBUGS!"
    After, he screamed, Jude comes down laughs holding a Hexbug-sort-of toy.
    "Omg, Brad you such an idiot," then a grumbling sound comes from Jude's stomach, "Man oh, man, am I starved! What time is it? Is time for breakfast?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Aradia looked at the two, then laughed a little. Sollux looked at Aradia, then looked also at the two, curious for what made Aradia laugh. He saw the toy. 'Hey AA.' 'Yes?' If you would pleathe look for a thecond.' 'Oh gog, you aren't...' 'Yup.' Sollux made the little toy float above the head of the guy who laughed. 'Do you really have to?' 'You theriouthly can't thtop with it, eh? Only running around yelling that we're all gonna die.' 'Hey, you was the one who was talking to everyone saying that you would die twice!' 'But you were dead.' 'Killed by you, yes!' 'I didn't do anything!' 'Oh yes you did.' 'Well ok, but that wath VTH who made me do that.' 'I know that Vriska did it, now stop.' 'You thtarded the dithcuthion in the firtht plathe.' said Sollux, ending the discussion and still making the little toy float around.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna nods at the big group. "I'll bring you a sampler plate, I think. All kinds of meat and dairy products on that."

She ambles back to the kitchen, but stops short at Brad's cry. "Bedbugs?" She frowns. "There certainly shouldn't be. We do have the rooms checked every Sunday."

Anna turns her attention then to Jude. "We have an all-day breakfast menu, if you'd like to have a look through." Without waiting for a reply, she hands him the aforementioned menu and drops the order for a sampler plate off in the kitchen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    A dragon tamer walks into the club with a tattered coat, he begins to slam down a kfc chicken little while lacksadaisically narrating a pokemon battle, and ends up releasing his mighty onix all over the tavern, causing relative pandemonium among the patrons whose brooding desire for success is shown in their rococo attire

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Close, but not quite. This game was not posted in a little over a month so I'm afraid it's classified as dead. Sorry.

Fgvwm.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back