• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining of the Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira looked around her house in slight aw. "Nice place. How long have you lived here. And sure I think we should help Tenna." She looked at the man who looked like Prof. Birch. "Hello. I'm Akira and this is Sky." She gestured to the Pikachu who was ballanced on her shoulder.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Professor Maple reponded "My daughter and I thought that a place like this would be easy to hide Kendo from people who we can not trust. If Tenna trusts you, I do as well. Akira Your Pikachu is incredibly rare ,where did you capture such an adorable pokemon? Also Chris, how did you catch the giant Rydon that had been destroying Itabo City?" He asked me and Akira. I responded "I caught it by freezing it then I used and through a Level Ball. Now Professor, tell us about Ice Zero and how to get there?"
    Professor Maple responded "Certainly, Akira here is the map of the city chip for your pokegear and all the circled parts are where there are enterances to Ice Zero. Chris here is a chip I designed for a Pokenav I want you to try out. It has a map of the actual Ice zero Building. Kia, I want you to have this new Pokenav I built. Sam hear is the battle enhancer that will make your pokemon incredilby powerful for the tournament. Emily, I give you this New Pokedex that includes all the new pokemon including Munchax. Finally, Tenna I give you this special Snag Gear that snags evil pokemon from the teams that had been swayed by evil. I leave this mission fior you guys." The Professor handed us the items and we left foe Ice Zero.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Gus, did Professor Maple tell us how we use these new items? I do not know how to activate mine." I tell my friends. I start to fumble with my pokenav and then a huge explosion appeared in the spot on the map where Ice Zero is suppose to be and out came a huge blimp with an The Team Rockey R ,The Team Aqua Skull, and the Team Magma Volcano on it. "Guys, what just happened there? We need to toss out all of our pokemon and try to go there! I choose everyone!" I tossed out my entire team. "Jimmy, Gary, Shiji, use your Hyper Beams and detroy the blimp!" They did but it did nothing. "Guys, I need all your help, throw out all your pokemon!" I told them.

Alana

Years
    "I caught Sky when she was a Pichu." Said Akira after she thanked her for the chip. She inserted it and continued. "She was an outcast. No one in her clan accepted her because of her eyes and abilities. On the day I discovered the clan they attacked her and drove her out. I couldn't leave her on her own. We became friends and she became my first Pokemon."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Flygon, Sand Beam!" Sam cries, mentioning a move she and her Flygon made up. The Flygon creates a small sandstorm, aims, and fires a large blast of Beam and grit towards the teams. You can notice some sand in Sam's hair, and some lands on everybody. Sam coughs. "Sorry about that, its a powerful move but it gives of extra..." She grins foolishly.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Nice job, Sam ,now I will have my turn!" I told my , friend. "Jimmy use Aeriel Ace and attack whats left of the blimp. Shinji, use your Hydro Pump and blast the blimp with Jimmy. Finally Gary, use your Ice Beam then a Hydro pump to blast the remnants of the blimp." I told my pokemon. All my pokemon used their attacks ,but suddenly an admin for Team Rocket appeared. "Hello my name is Harry and which one of you is Sam and which one of you is Akira ,Chris ,Tenna,Kia, and Emily? I was sent here to battle you and try to recruit you for the Teams. Giovanni, Archie, and Maxie have all appeared combined to create a team called Team Excel. We want some new admins and we need at least forty admins and we will be called the Excel Knights. I, Harry, invite you all to join Team Excel as Knights. I need your answer immediatly but so I will get the answer I want, I will take something." Harry took out a whip and kidnapped Tenna. "Help me guys!" She cried to us as she was pulled into a Team Excel helicopter. "We have to save her! Follow that copter!" I threw out Jimmy and hoped on. "It is pulling into the hole where Ice Zero is!" I jumped down and when I did I saw a huge Sky scraper that was made completely out of blue diamond and ice.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "No!" Sam cries, running after the blimp. She leaped onto Flygon's back, and ordered him to go up into the air. He did so, aproaching the blimp. She clutches onto his back, "I see her!" she cries, but a member notices her. Quickly, she lands back on the ground.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Akira tossed a Pokeball and released Fearow. She hoped on and flew after the blimp. "Hang on Tenna. Sky use psychic!" Sky's eyes glowed blue and er whole body began to glow a dim blue. The blimp slowed slightly but didn't stop. Instead it sped up again a moment later and the blue died but Sky was still glowing slightly. She smiled happily. "Sky's keeping a track on the blimp. She'll know where it goes even if we lose sight of it."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Akira, we need to get into the Ice Zero enterance. From there we need someone with a Flygon to blast threw the tower so we can find the prison where they are holding Tenna." I looked at Sam. "Sam do you think you can do this? If not I think Jimmy and Gary could try to blast threw. Finally, we need someone with a Raichu to blast threw the dungeon and then while all of this is going on, we need someone to help me in the tournament. Who will let their pokemon run wild and destroy parts of the tower and will battle with me?" I tell them. I say to myself in my mind "Tenna we will save you no matter what I have to do..."

Alana

Years
    "I don't have a Raichu but Sky has more power than any Raichu I know. She'll do for the shocking part. And I can let a few of my Pokemon out for some "exersise" if need be. Plus I can use some of my remaining Pokemon to battle with. Sam and all of you could you let some of your pOkemon out too? I think it'd be better if we have more than two or three."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Okay now since that is finally stteled we have another problem. Who will battle with me in the competition?" Suddenly an explosion appeared and Harry appeared. I looked at him angrily "Harry, do you come everytime something good happens?" He responded "It's a gift, anyway I am here to battle Akira! If she wins I will release Tenna and give her a Suicune. I am the worst at keeping secrets and I will now tell you our plans. Team Excel wants all the legendaries so that is why we all became one team. We were getting no where as three seperate teams so the Teams beacme one and became Team Excel and Ice Zero is our base of operation. We kidanapped Tenna to get her Raikou, Kendo. We also want the pokemon you saved from Team Aqua, Chris. Why don't you show them ,Kengi?" I cringed and started to tell them about how I save Kengi, my Kyogre, from Team Aqua and was trying to hide from them forever. "Chris, I want to battle you next for Kengi." I told me.

Alana

Years
    "You want the legends? Why do you want to battle me? I released Noria a long time ago. Besides what makes you tihnk I'll battle. It would be alot simpler to just capture you and force you to talk. Don't you think so? So give me one good reason why I should battle you." Akira glared at him but deep down she wondered if he knew...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Akira, your Pikachu Sky is what we need to capture Groudon. There is a Prophecy that says a Pikachu with Blue Eyes can control Groudon and that is our only hope. Besides, if you don't battle me Tenna will be brainwashed into joining Team Excel. We also need the rest of you to join. Akira, if you don't battle me you will have to batlle Tenna. Tenna will win because she has Kendo." He told Akira while laughing "That is enough Harry, I will battle you." I told him. "Ithink if you want Kengi ,so much you should battle its owner." Harry responded "Boss Archi said he needs Sky first for the plan to work. Akira must battle first or Tenna will be brainwashed." He told us. "Akira, let me please battle him." I told her.

Alana

Years
    Akira looked from one to the other thinking. Sky stood on her shoulder still glowing slightly. "You want Sky? You know profecies are not always correct. But still." She stepped forward. "If you believe them and are intent on battling then I can't turn you down. Sorry Chris but this is my fight." She looked around then added, "But perhaps we need to go to a better location. It's hard to battle in the air." She tapped Fearow and had him land in a clearing in the middle of a forest. "Alright you choose first."

OOC: I think we're still airborn. If not ignore that last bit.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    "Hmph." Kia muttered to himself, "How exactly do you know our names?" he glanced toward his back, "They've probaly got us bugged or something." Kia looked at Akira, "Good luck, we're all behind you." Kia looked around at the area, "Now where is everyone? Oh well," he sighed to himself.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Kia, come with me. I need you to help me find Tenna whil Akira is battleing Harry. I think I saw some Team Excel members going upstairs. I think that makes sense ,becuase she is probably in the same place as Kendo. Don't you agree with me?" I asked him. Suddenly a huge gust of wind appeared and Giovanni appeared from the wind. "Hello Kia and Chris, I have been waiting for you two. I want to battle Chris since, I need Kengi. Do you accept or will we have to brainwash Kia and her team so we can get your Kengi?" He asked us. "In fact I want to battle you and Kia for Kengi. I hope you can win agaiunst my ground types." He then sent out a Rydon.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I'll control Harry for now.

"Alright let's get started." said Harry.

"Fine with me. Go Ninetales!" Said Akira tossing a Pokeball into the air. A tough looking Ninetales appeared.

"Go Houndoom." He shouted throwing a Pokeball. A mean looking Houndoom appeared. "Houndoom FlameThrower!" Houndoom lept forward and shot a long stream of orange fire at Ninetales who dodged.

"Ninetales use Quick Attack!" Ninetales sped at Houndoom who countered with his own Tackle. The two Pokemon collided and a huge cloud of dust shot into the air. When it cleared Houndoom lay unconsous. Harry returned it and sent out Blastoise.

OOC: Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back