• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining of the Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    "Fine, we'll battle you." Kia looked down saldy, "I'm not exactly that big on the stakes though." Kia reached onto his belt and pulled out a pokeball, "If we're going to do anything, we might as well get this over with." "Go Hitmochan!" Hitmochan appeared out of the pokeball. "Is everyone else ready?" Kia asked.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    OOC:Harry has a Houdoom, A Weezing, A Blastoise, A Suicune (He bets it against Sky), and a Blissey.
    "Kia let me now choose a pokemon! I choose you, Jimmy!" My huge Swellow came out and landed on the field after displaying its glittering green wings. "Well done Chris and Kia, now I will choose a powerful pokemon!" He reached for a pokeball that was Black and Red and had a Black E on it. "I choose you, Nidoqueen!" He threw out a Nidoqueen with a scar on its face. "My Nidoqueen has battled more then anyone else on the face of the planet! Nidoqueen, use Horn drill on Hitmonchan!" He said as he evily grinned. "Not so, fast, Giovanni!" I said "Jimmy use Aerial Ace on his Nidoqueen."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "I will defeat both of you ,but just in case you have any ideas..." He then went to a wall pressed a button. We were all then transported to a stadium that was exectly like the coliseum in Realgalm Tower. The huge crowd cheered for Giovanni. "Kia, lets show this crowd who has the better pokemon." I told him. "Not so fast boys. In thi battle, I make all the rules. The first is that we don't tell our pokemon what to use ,but we let them battle on their own. The second rule is that the pokemon can't be switched out and finally, if either of you help one another, I automatically win the battle. Now, let the Ice Zero Tournament begin!" He said as the crowd roared. "This is the competiotion. These rules are insane! Kia we have to win but we can't tell our pokemon what to do." I told him.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She couldn't help it anymore, she butts in. "I'm gonna help you guys. Flygon is intelligent enough, and," her eyes sparkle as she leans in to whisper to both of them, ot of the Leader's ear shot, "He didn't say anything about me riding on Flygon, and I can control him by digging my ankles into him."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "I heard what you said Sam and you are allowed to join ,but you dare not try to control your Flygon. I think that it will be perfect. I have one more rule, each of you must bet one of your pokemon. If you lose, your pokemon is mine. I bet all my pokemon since, I have to battle all of you. If I lose you still have to battle Maxie and Archie later. Along with my pokemon I will give each of you one key. You will all be seperated and sent to a different room in the tower. One room will have Aechie and you will have to battle him. The second room will have Maxie and you will have to battle hime. The third will have a long winding stairs and you will have to go down them. At the bottom is where we are keeping Tenna. To free her you have to battle her. Now Nidoqueen, use Hyper Beam on her Flygon. he said to her. "Not so fast Giovanni, I will not let you hurt Sam's Flygon. Gary use Hydro Pump and completely knock out Nidoqueen!" Gary did and shot a huge blast of water that destoyed the beam and knocked out Nidoqueen. "How did you do that? Oh well, I have better pokemon. Like Nidoking!" He sent out his large purple beast and it roared as it came out.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "SandBeam!" Sam whispers. It was barely audable, only those around her could hear, bt barely. Suprisingly, the Flygon does SandBeam, creating a mini-sandstorm and blasting it with a powerful Hyper Beam at the Nidoking. But, he added a twist to it. He used a Dragon Breath along with it.
    "Prepare to give up your Nidoking Giovoni, 'cause he's gonna be mine!" Sam cries.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Oh no, my Nidoking is gone too! Oh well time to bring out a little friend that Team Rocket created. I choose you, Mewtwo!!" He sent out his Mewtwo that had been brainwashed by them. "I thought he ran off from you people! Why is Mewtwo back with Team Excel!?" He responded with a meniacal laugh "We have brainwashed him like we did to Tenna! He will do whatever I tell him to, now Mewtwo attack Flygon with your Ice Beam!" Mewtwo put his hands together and created a huge ice blast that shot Flygon.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Erf!" the Flygon declares, trying to defend himself. Dragon was weak against ice. No, she couldn't lose him, she couldn't...
    She clenches her fists, tears streaming. "C'mon Flygon, you can do it! Don't faint on us now!"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "How dare you hurt Sam's Flygon!? I will now show you what it means to hurt my friends! Jimmy use Aerial Ace then use a Hyper Beam!" Jimmy let loose a huge Beam that Mewtwo blocked. "You think that will hurt Mewtwo! Sam, you may use 3 items to heal Flygon and while that is happening, I will not attack you. However, Chris you have to have two pokemon out at once." He explained to us with an angered look."You have no idea what power I have, I choose you, Kengi!" Out of my Netball came a giant Kyogre. "Kengi use Sheer Cold and if it misses, use your Water Spout!" he did and Mewtwo was immobolized.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam ran up to her Flygon, using Max Revive. The Flygon gets up, and looks around. She whispers in his ear. "Flygon, use Dragon Fury." Dragon Fury was a made-up move that was almost a 1 hit KO. He uses it, aiming it at the Mewtwo. it hits with a blinding flash of red, orange, and yellow light.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Sam I will finish this, Kengi and Jimmy attack with Aerial Ace and a Sheer Cold together!" The two pokemon understood and Jimmy blasted Mewtwo with his wings and then Kengi uses a Sheer Cold that Mixed with Dragon Fury. Mewtwo was completely knocked out and then I looked at Kia. "Kia, we need your help now." Giovanni was then really angry. "I can't win under these conditions ,but I will not give up. My next pokemon will get rid of Flygon and Kengi once and for all! I choos you, He threw a ball and then a huge Dugtrio the size of the stadium came out. "Now use Crunch and take them out!" He aimed for Kengi and Hitmonchan.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Since your battle is nearly over I'll skip some of mine.

The battles continued. They were feirce and dangerous. Finally each trainer nly had one Pokemon left. "Looks like your up Sky." Said Akira giving her Pikachu a pat. She chirped and jumped off her shoulder and onto the battle field.

Harry grinned. "Alright then. Go Suicune!" He threw a Pokeball and a large blue dog appeared shaking it's head.

"A Suicune huh? Well I can't see why it would listen to a creep like you but that won't make me back donw. At least you're not a lier. You really have a Suicune to bet. But still.." She shrugged thens aid, "Alright Sky use Thunder Bolt!"

"Suicune Gust!" Sparks flew from Sky's cheeks as she charged up her attack. Suicune roared and a powerful gust of wind was sent at Sky just as Sky sent a powerful bolt of lightning at it. The wind hit the lightning and stopped it from coming closer. The two attacks canceled each other out.

"Sky Quick Attack!"

"Suicune Agility!" Both Pokemon became nothing but blurs as they darted here and there avoiding each others attacks but always making sure they kept up a fast pace.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Dugtrio tried to Crunch Kengi ,but Kengi defended himself without thinking by using a huge Water Spout that knocked out Dugtrio. "Good job, Kengi thinking on your feet like that." Kengi clapped his huge fins in happiness since I praised him. I then turned to Sam. "Sam, do you have any other pokemon that will help us get rid of the rest of his pokemon. All, we need is another pokemon and he only has two left." I told her. "You think you can beat my last two pokemon? I choose Lugia and Ho-Oh!" The two shinig birds appeared glimmered.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Sure! Go Espeon and Umbreon!" she says, tossing two more Pokeballs into the battle area. Her Espeon was a shiny, pink in fact with the jewel on its head purple instead of red. Her Umbreon was normal, though it had a studded collar on it.
    "These two have to battle together, for a special attack." she winks. "Dark Morning!" she cries. The Espeon closes its eyes, and the area gets sunny and bright, almost too bright. It was blinding. Then the Umbreon opens its mouth and sends a black up into the sky, and a giant black-purple beam hits the opposing pokemon with a dazzling colour. You have to sheild your eyes its so bright.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I covered my eyes then when Sam told me to. "Sam, that is a great idea ,but what exactly will that do to Lugia and Ho-Oh?" Suddenly ,Lugia began to feel ill and fell to the ground. "What did you do to my Lugia?" Giovanni Screamed as he put Lugia back in the ball. "I will not be beaten by a Kyogre, Hitomonchan, UMbreon, and an Espeon! I will win. Ho-Oh Sacred Fire on Espeon then Flamethower the Hitomonchan." He attacked the pokemon. "Kengi block out his fire with your Drizzle ability!" Kengi made the field drenched with water.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    The battle between Sky and Suicune was more speed and agility then anything else. Both Pokemon darted here and there acsonally sending out an attack but the other dodged. Both trainers watched their Pokemon an both Pokemon watched each other. Finally as if they could read each others thought both Pokemon surged foreward. They was a CRASH as they collided. Dust was thrown everywhere making it impossible to see.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ho-oh's attack began to disapate and since it is a fire type, it did not paticulaly like the water. "Guys, we have this in the bag, now all we need is one good attakc from each of us and we will win. Kengi, use your Water Spout with all your might and attack Ho-oh!" Kengi attacked and blasted a WaterFall that pretty much consummed Ho-oh. "Nice try Chris, but I have a more deadly attack waiting in store for you! Ho-oh, use Sacred Fire to shield yoursself from anymore water attacks!" Ho-oh put the Sacred Fire around itself and was in a ball. Since the fire combined with the water, it became steam. "I can't see anything guys, do you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back