• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best And The Worst Game

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Well As you get from the title, which game do you think is the best and which game do you think is the worst, here's what I think:

Worst: Don't have one. :P
    Best: Super Mario 64 DS

ouendan

Video Game Nut
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2006
    Best: Chrono Trigger
    Worst: Superman 64 or Big Rigs or Ping Pals

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Best: Super SmashBros. Melee
    Worst: Probably one of the Yu-Gi-Oh games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    Best: GTA-San Andreas...
    Worst: Pokemon Series...getting old...when blue and red came out it was great but now its just being repetitive

Years
    best (IMO): Super Metroid. that's one SNES game that may never be topped...
    worst (that I've actually played anyway): probably a close tie between Pok?mon colosseum and that one crappy Megaman game on PS1 (I can't remember what it was called, but it was 3D)

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
    Best: Super Smash Bros. Melee. Best Multiplayer game EVER. Even fun after unlocking all characters and stages.
    Worst: Wario World. I took 2 days to finish the game with the best ending, and those Wario Ware downloads are just useless. I asked for a refund and got F-ZERO GX.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Has anyone said 'Solstice' for the NES yet as the worst? To this day I despise it, ugh! The best? I have way too many because I'm a happy kinda guy probably the FF7 for the PS1 but I still like the 'Blades of Steel' for the NES.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Best: Gwaargh, I can't decided... But it would either have to be Fire Emblem: The sacred stones, Final Fantasy 7, Sonic the hedgehog 3 (I absolutely love that one <3) or Lufia II: Rise of the sinistrals

Worst: Definitely Rock 'n roll racing, it's just... ugh

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Best: Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories (GBA), Kingdom Hearts II (PS2), Metal Gear Solid (PS1), Sonic The Hedghog 2 (Sega Genesis), Street Fighters II Special Champoin Edition (Sega Genesis)

Worst: Your mother :O

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Best: Sonic 1,2+3 (MS,Genesis) Sonic CD, Shadow the Hedgehog, Gran Turismo 4, MMBN5, Sonic Heroes, Super Mario Bros 3, G-Darius, and of course, the classic, Bubble Bobble (C64)
    worst: The Sims, (worst game ive ever played) Need for Speed (doesnt match Gran Turismo) Bloody Roar, MOH: Rising Sun (only 9 levels, how boring)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Hands down, my all time favorite game would have to be Super Smash Bros Melee.

Worst?
    Viewtiful Joe >_> Well not the worst. I just don't get it.

Back