• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Bird/Dog

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep...unless you have XD, use a dog. Raikou or Suicune will work fine.

And like Frogger said, this doesn't belong here. Someone will move this to the Pokemon Movesets & Strats forum eventually though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Bird: Never used a bird before, but either Articuno or Zapdos.
    Dog: I only ever used Suicune before, but I guess he/she is the best to use.

steel_skarmory

Ph33r t3h houndoom
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 25, 2005
    Don't use any of the dogs or birds... They are ubers, and by using them, it will make you look n00bish. If you absolutly must use one, I suggest Zapdos

Zappy@scope Lens:
    T-Wave
    ThunderBolt
    Drill Peck
    Agility/double team

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • For sweeping:

Bird: Zapdos
    Dog: Raikou
    Best IMO: Zapdos

- Thunderbolt
    - HP Ice/Grass
    - Rest/Substitute/Light Screen/Thunder Wave
    - Rest/Substitute/Light Screen/Thunder Wave
    @;Leftovers

Tank:

Obviously Suicune.

- Calm Mind
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam/Rest/Roar/Sleep Talk
    - Ice Beam/Rest/Roar/Sleep Talk
    @;Leftovers

Don't use any of the dogs or birds... They are ubers, and by using them, it will make you look n00bish. If you absolutly must use one, I suggest Zapdos

WTF? They are NOT uber. If their base stat total is 580, then why are Pok?mon like Metagross and Tyranitar not banned with a stat total at 600?

And Registeel and Articuno are pretty much useless. YES OBVIOUSLY USING SOMETHING WITH A **** MOVEPOOL IS UBER WHEN SOMETHING WITH A GOOD MOVEPOOL AND TYPING ISN'T. (Tyranitar) Think about it.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    steel_skarmory said:

Zappy@scope Lens:
    T-Wave
    ThunderBolt
    Drill Peck
    Agility/double team
    they are ubers despite there being higher stat pokemon that are not uber?

BTW, Zapdos and Suicune.

leafgreen386

Custom User Title. Wow.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2006
    It's been said before. I'll say it again. Raikou/Zapdos for sweeper and Suicune for tank. Although Regice makes a cool Sp.Wall (no pun intended).

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Articuno sucks.

WATCH AS I TRY TO BE DEFENSIVE WITH X4 ROCK WEAKNESS AND FIRE AND ELECTRIC WEAKS AND A ****TY MOVEPOOL!

woo woo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Look, I was going by personal preference. I've always liked dark, fire, and ice pokemon. 0.o So kill me. And don't make me tell you to shut your face up because I don't want to get banned, I'm sorry.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    I was too.

my personal preference is towards good pokemon.

Back