• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the best eevee evolution

Favorite Eevee Evolution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
  • It depends. Competitively, Jolteon and Vaporeon are more widely used; Vaporeon has amazing HP, and a great Sp. Attack, while Jolteon is faster, with high Sp. Attack. Really, it all stands to interpretation of how people use them. Leafeon could be brilliant, if it had a wider range of physical attacks that are its type, (Leaf Blade is good, and all, but its pretty predictable, and Razor Leaf is just a pain, with its 95% accuracy (likable to Flareon's only physical Fire type move; Fire Fang)) and oh; look at that. Leaf Guard is great, too. Just make sure you take out any Fire types before doing that tactic; Leafeon will fall quickly, if they're still around.

I'd actually say Umbreon is pretty good, as well, since it has great defences. Can't go wrong with a bit of defensive play, right?

I'll stick to Glaceon, though; she's a personal favourite of the Eeveelutions, for me, and she's got pretty good Defense and Sp. Attack. If you get a hailstorm going, Snow Cloak can be your biggest ally, as well.

If you can handle Flareon, it can be good, as well, but its a little weak, with the lack of same-type moves and the low defense/HP.

Really, its all up to opinion and preference. But you get a good idea from asking, so it never hurts. XD

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • I've always loved Umbreon and I still do! Next one will probably be Leafeon. I also love Grass types.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    all in all most of the have their uses minus flareon. But i have to say i got the most use out of umbreon. that is by itself, but jolteon is surley the best sweeper. Glaceon has it's major uses in the hail (although it is totally outclassed by Froslass). Leafon you know at first glance it doesnt look like much but i have seen nice sets for it. espeon even though i can't say from experience espeon is probly best used in BP chains.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I think they are all pretty cool, but Jolteon will always be my favorite. Unless they come up with something epicly ridiculous for the 5th generation. =P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Definitely Umbreon! Let's show those Glaceon's who's boss!! UMBREON IS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back