• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Great Gya, also known as Tauntdos.

I GOT HP ICE! 66! Not the best, but good enough.

WOW thats pretty high and ice is a fantastic HP type, which means a Salamence and Garchomp counter then =P

In regards to the team which do you think we should use Milotic or Bronzong ?

and is there any problems with EVs and movesets etc that are obvious ?

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I say...Hmm, tough decision. They are both verrry good walls...

And I appreciate that Brozong EV spread.

I will stick to Mence/Chomp killing, I spent 4 months Oddish breeding. Now I gotta breed Bronznor. Luckily, I just gotta breed IV's, NOT Hidden Power :P

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I say...Hmm, tough decision. They are both verrry good walls...

And I appreciate that Brozong EV spread.

I will stick to Mence/Chomp killing, I spent 4 months Oddish breeding. Now I gotta breed Bronznor. Luckily, I just gotta breed IV's, NOT Hidden Power :P

Hmm i might actually get a Bronzong, it looks rather useful.

I know i hate Hidden Power breeding, its the only thing i refuse to do, seeing as i spent 4 months straight breeding for a hidden power Ice Jolteon, i just gave up in the end :p

Anyways good luck with Bronzor breeding and i say we've done rather wall actually to sort this out.

EDIT: Also if anyone has suggestions in what to improve in the team, im all ears.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Are you listening at all? This is NOT the thread to ask for help. Just make a your own thread. You are simply breaking the rules, and don't care.
    did i tell u to leave me alone? y r u picking on me as i sed b4 others ppl have asked i i didnt see them get chewed outby anyone so y do u think u do it to me ur not a mod so back off... let the mod of this thread tell me that i cant i didnt see nothing like that in the term and agreements ur not the webmaster so dont tell me wat to post

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    did i tell u to leave me alone? y r u picking on me as i sed b4 others ppl have asked i i didnt see them get chewed outby anyone so y do u think u do it to me ur not a mod so back off... let the mod of this thread tell me that i cant i didnt see nothing like that in the term and agreements ur not the webmaster so dont tell me wat to post

The Title of the thread is "the Best overall team" not "ask for a moveset here"

this is not the place for it

Please make a thread on the main Moveset and strategies, and im sure people will get to you eventually.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    The Title of the thread is "the Best overall team" not "ask for a moveset here"

this is not the place for it

Please make a thread on the main Moveset and strategies, and im sure people will get to you eventually.
    ok then ty but i only posted cuz i seen other ppl posting and i didnt see anyone say anything to them but no biggie ty for being nice about...

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Jb0000612, 3 times have I seen you post something completely irrelevant to the topic in this thread. Posting random in-game lineups is not what this thread is meant for. Neither is this thread for rating these irrelevant teams (yes, I'm talking to you, Cakekun).

Here's a mod telling someone to stay on topic. You don't know the thread rules, and don't care. We are making a team, not rating them. Nor do we handle requested movesets. So either follow the rules, stop spamming, and make your own thread, or get in trouble. I'm not chewing you out, but explaining the rules, and you wanna act immature about it.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    For Milotic you guys all know my arguement. Sleep Talker < Hypnosis

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Here's a mod telling someone to stay on topic. You don't know the thread rules, and don't care. We are making a team, not rating them. Nor do we handle requested movesets. So either follow the rules, stop spamming, and make your own thread, or get in trouble. I'm not chewing you out, but explaining the rules, and you wanna act immature about it.
    just drop it already i get it... u were very rude about it u came off with this annoyed attitude like i already nu which i didnt but any u win blah blah so drop it ok hey about ur milotic i have attract on mine and its a real annoyer the only way to get out of it is for ur opp. to switch out

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    khatzeye first of all... learn out to type and use a dictionary while your at it to spell works correctly

Second, this IS NOT the thread for your team help, this is OUR thread to discuss about the best team we could come up with. Posting random help won't get you anywhere create your own damn thread

Third, Sims was no where near being rude to you

Fourth quit spamming this thread up even more, you say drop the case, just back the heck out of here now wont yah? :\

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    ok then ty but i only posted cuz i seen other ppl posting and i didnt see anyone say anything to them but no biggie ty for being nice about...

The movesets people were posting were about the potential greatest team that this thread is about making. Scroll up a little to find the pokes in question. Everyone else who posted random questions or movesets got flammed too. (Just because I didn't think you completely understood) Trying to be nice, but yes this thread is about making one single team.

And now on topic again.

When did we decide to bring back Porygon-Z? I applaud the no obvious weakness part (or at least that I can see), but the team seems sorta frail for some reason. It could do damage at the hands of the most skilled trainer though...........

O and that Togekiss moveset is definately good and highly effective but I don't know, it just seems, so...so...um...so boring.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    khatzeye first of all... learn out to type and use a dictionary while your at it to spell works correctly

Second, this IS NOT the thread for your team help, this is OUR thread to discuss about the best team we could come up with. Posting random help won't get you anywhere create your own damn thread

Third, Sims was no where near being rude to you

Fourth quit spamming this thread up even more, you say drop the case, just back the heck out of here now wont yah? :\
    ok its already been dropped any so wat if i make typos im not that great at it

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Post the current team so I can find another big weakness for you heheh
    Okay, don't be so modest :cheeky: And i think it's our teams a little to frail.

ok its already been dropped any so wat if i make typos im not that great at it

Ya we know, we're just trying to make sure you understand, we don't mean to be mean but it gets annoying after awhile. (your not the first one) If you missed my post on the last page, it should explain it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back