• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    huh? what do u mean? if u mean all those #s its cuz i didnt have anything else to say it wasnt on purpose ok so sorry im not a spammer its just annoying to type more then 25 char i dont come here very often cuz noone is ever on so plz my bad if that was considered spammin
    First of all, the 25-character limit is there because if you can't type 25 characters, your post probably isn't worth reading. Second, we also happen to have 4-words-per-post rule and third, you aren't allowed to use fillers to make your post long enough to get past the limit. I also fail to see how "Anyone on?" contributes to the topic in any way.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Smarties is right, but that aside, your Breeloom set isn't bad, but its not new.

Also, yes it was SPAM. Asking "Anyone On?" on a thread to make the best team wasn't needed, and was just plain annoying. You didn't get an official warning, so you shoul dread the rules, and drop the subject.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    lol point taken but like i sed i dont come here often to know all that cuz noone is ever here which y i ask i dont wanna end up talking to myself ya kno but again i apologize so can we just drop it now

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    he im from brooklyn too flatbush! but hey ive been tryna come up with a good dbls team so far i have lanturn and jolteon and either rypherion or marowak (cuz of lightening rod) wat do u think? unless you all are still workin on a singles team

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    ok i see wat have yall come up with last time i was on lol yall couldnt decide on either a sleep talkin milotic or a hypnosis one

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    So team wise it is

Tangrowth Wall/Status Inflictor
    Donphan Physical Wall
    Blissey Special Wall
    Gengar Sp. Sweepe
    Weavile/Mixed Infernape Phy./Mixed Sweeper (Quite Speedy)
    Scarf Dragonite/ Scarf GarchompPhy.Sweeper

??

I just realized it, but we have a speedy pokemon on disscusion. Either Weavile or Mixed Infernape.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    SO HARD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN AERO AND WEAVILE! But we already have a small ice weaknes, and there's no need to increase that.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Aerodactyl would be awesome:

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
    Trait: Rock Head/Pressure
    EV: 252 Att / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide/Stone Edge
    Thunder Fang/Ice Fang/Dragon Claw
    Fire Blast / Steel Wing / Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang / Aerial Ace

Lots of options for Aero.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Weavile @ Muscle Band - Adamant
    255 Atk / 255 Spd
    Night Slash
    Ice Punch
    Poison Jab
    Metal Claw

Weavile is extremely fast (fastest Dark-type not including ubers), and has a very high Atk stat, so it seems to be a born sweeper thanks to the new move workings. Night Slash and Ice Punch are strong STAB moves, Poison Jab is a slight utility move (I might replace it with Fury Swipes, to be rid of Substitute; or Dig, but I dislike Dig as a whole), and Metal Claw takes care of Ice and Rock types since few Rocks are part Ground anymore.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Ew, that's a horrid thing to do to Weavile. Metal Claw doesn't have the power, and Poison Jab is like one of the worst offensive types there is. Standard Weavile has Brick Break, Aerial Ace or Swords Dance among it's moves (usually two out of those three). You're right with Night Slash and Ice Punch though. Focus Sash is a necessary item, and there's a few EVs you can play with there.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Ok yeah not the best set ever.

Weavile-Life Orb/Choice Band
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, HP
    Night Slash
    Ice Punch
    Brick Break
    Sweords Dance

That set can pretty much kill everything, and NEVER EVER use a move like Fury Swipes, WAY to risky.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I think that Aerodactyl just adds to our list on ice weak Pokemon. That would add uo to Tangrowth Donphan Dragonite and THEN Aerodactyl, we already are weak to Weavile, so we eed either Weavile against Weavile, or nape to counter Weavile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back