• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Pokemon Game Ever?

What do you think is the best Pokemon game ever?

• Pokemon Red

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Pokemon Blue

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pokemon Gold

• Pokemon Silver

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Pokemon Crystal

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Pokemon Ruby

• Pokemon Saphhire

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Fire Red

• Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Pokemon Stadium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon Channel

• Pokemon Pinball

• Pokemon Pinball R/S

• Pokemon Puzzle Challenge

• Other, please state.

• Total voters

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I say Emerald, it's like an improved version of Ruby and Sapphire, you get more Johto pok?mon ingame, the battles are tougher, there are more double battles, you get rematches with gym leaders, there's a really tough opponent (Won't say who because it's a spoiler) and then there's the battle frontier.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Gosh...definitely LG.... tt's a improved version of da RBY version...N u get 2 catch Sneasal too.....

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I like Pokemon Sapphire, because it has improved graphics, features one of my favorite Pokemon (Kyogre), and you just can't put it down.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    This would go in the General Games Discussion forum. :33 Remember that topics concerning the Pokemon games/anime/manga etc. go in their respective forums. ^^ PG is more the junkyard for the topics that don't fit anywhere else. XD

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
    I went for one of the Firsties (I went for Blue) cause well...I like the 1st generation games better than the later ones for some reason o_o I should've went for Leaf Green...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I'll go with first gen too, since it had so much impact then. Now, I think Pokemon has become more "dull" in a sense since the games are sort of predictable.

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    I would have to say both Fire Red and Leaf Green. Seriously, you should put them both in the same cadigory. There both the same thing, just diffrent Pokemon are exclusive to it. :|

Well, anyways I really liked the first generation remakes, it gave you a feel of the same games from the ones you first played back in 1998. I simply loved the graphics, defintly improved even from the R/S versions. The sevii islands and the avalable Johto Pokemon was really great. I also liked it how they revamped some of the old Jhoto songs and put it in some of the islands and it's routes. Gave you a feel of playing the Metal generation games. Byfar, in my personal opinion the best Pokemon game/s I've ever played.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Crystal...Johto is the best region, it was the longest game, it had the best storyline, had the most great features, and had the most amount of pok?mon catchable in game...

Ruby and Sapphire may be an improvement in most of the other areas, but Crystal still holds a special place in my heart...

Back